Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 12-03-2022, 01:55 PM
skyman

Question Is teleportation real?

Nowadays people talk about stargates/portals a lot.

What is stargate. I guess you go to a stargate, choose another location in the space (or space-time), and using some tech (based on quantum entanglement?) you jump to the target location.

Do we need another stargate at the other end: sounds like, yes.

Ok let's say we jump to another location without being affected with acceleration etc.
What happens to our clothes, shoes, air around us, the floor, walls..

We put some big stones together to build a geometric shape, and is that it?
Or do we need high tech stuff.
Or , is this just a big lie.
Old 12-03-2022, 03:55 PM
hazada guess

Stargate, that's new to me.Lol.A lot of thing's you have to take with a pinch of salt.Regarding teleportation,I think that's what you mean,It's consciousness (your soul) that travels,not you as a whole, usually when you are relaxed and in a trancelike state. Your attire is the last thing you think about or notice.
Old 12-03-2022, 08:16 PM
skyman

People say, UFOs move with such tech. They make sharp turns while moving very fast.
In "3D universe", creatures inside would be dead from acceleration, even if they don't move
(relative to their spacecraft), a 100 kg person would be like 100 tons.

Cliff High says, the universe refreshes itself 22 trillion times per second, and between those refreshments something can choose its next location, ..and would be there. No travel needed.

And there are two possibilities: he is telling the truth , and this claim would be extremely interesting then. Or he is lying: Why would such a smart person lie like this, what is the benefit of it. If it is just faith: no value. If he learned it from somewhere, I want to see that source as well.
Not specific to him. I ask the same question for everyone.
Old 12-03-2022, 08:19 PM
Master
I’ve teleported 30 times in my life time- jumping you can take your clothes- at least my teleportation has been a form of jumping…

On some teleportation you can’t take your clothes…

There are many ways to teleport- jumping,wormhole,stargates, there are different biolocation available also like dissolvement in time, light in hands- are many of the few things of teleportation…

Many of the times in my life I’ve been caught by police for being indecent/ I couldn’t take my clothes with me…it took me over a 100 reincarnations to control it- and further reincarnation to be pursuant of time continuum—-

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 12-03-2022, 08:27 PM
skyman

lostsoul13, which stargate do you use (continue joking).
if this is real, best way to clean environment would be to send plastic waste (and bad people) elsewhere.

it may require lots of energy, but energy will be free as well..
Old 13-03-2022, 07:13 AM
Master
Is teleportation real?
It will be in the near future.
Old 14-03-2022, 11:07 PM
skyman

Is it ok to advertise a poll (with 5 questions (10 possible answers , max allowed).)
including this question.
https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...d.php?t=143286

I wish I can ask more questions.. it would be very interesting to see what spiritually curious/knowledgable people think/know about such stuff.