Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 03-03-2022, 01:07 AM
Knower

Some of my past lives

I'm nothing special! I am just a humble, ordinary, regular person like you are! My dreams are blurry but my dreams have had told me I have had many past lives. I will list SOME of them here.

Died a drunkard on a cliff
Died in a snake pit
Ancient Egyptian resident
Floating islands above sea traveler
Eagle
Died falling from a cliff
Sex slave
Warrior knight
Shaman
Healer
Alien planet tower guard
Flying Ship warrior
Flying ship passenger
Tree house people like ewoks
Bird
Horse
Stood above earth as I said to my guide "what now?"
Alien planet huge gardener
Multiple Astral planes traveler
Astral guide to a younger soul

I believe that I am here in this life as a "very humble and lonely" person.......as I desire to merge to my Higher Self, she is very Friendly and she sent me LOVE direct to me when I was headed to a reiki healing session one time. Main purpose in this life is LOVE.
Old 03-03-2022, 02:27 AM
Cool.
Which life did you learn the most and care to talk about it?

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 03-03-2022, 06:25 AM
Knower

If I were to pick just one past life that really "stayed" with me, it will be the healer story. I acted as an healer to cure a sick lady as she was lying in her bed I was placing my hands on her to cure of a fever she had and I told her not to move. Other time, a baby bird fell injured from the tree and I picked up and let my hands touch with a gentle touch and the baby bird flew off. Other time I was watching a horse that was injured by some of some kind of group herd attack surrounding a campfire and I hid in the woods watching for the right moment and ran to the horse to heal the horse's wound when the horse was left alone and I immediately healed the horse. I think that the horse was aware of my presence as I was like invisible. I think that carried me to THIS life that I have the same compassion trait within myself. I think that I was given many traumas in THIS life that are all family related pain. To understand pain I had to be the beneficiary of the pain even though I have done nothing wrong on my part only to understand the true meaning of human pain such as real personal traumas like what it FELT like to lose family members to deaths, estrangements, and rejections so I think that it's meant for me to experience the real pain as it happened to me personally that I think the best healing medicine is learn how to let go, move on and learn to love/smile again. That would be my best advice, so far, on how to HEAL our pains ourselves.
Old 05-03-2022, 03:04 PM
Master
Wow cool - I’m the matrix- you have shape shifted also- I don’t start shape shifting until my 50th reincarnations- the pain and anger causes me to change to Wolf/ lion type of animal… animal spirits are regarded as high omen…

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 06-03-2022, 10:44 AM
Knower

Oh I get it, yes we are the matrix. Which I think helps us to understand what's it like being in other person's shoes....
Old 16-03-2022, 11:18 PM
Knower

This thread is off, thanks Brave-Soul.
Old 31-03-2022, 06:39 AM
Knower
Wow you've had quite an exciting past. :p

Tell us more about the "alien planet guard tower". Which alien race were you? And did your warships have any propulsion systems? Similar to star trek ships or star wars?