Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 15-11-2021, 12:19 PM
hazada guess

Can you channel in your sleep?

it's one of the best way's of receiving messages, though you must be able to tell. It's usually by a vivid dream that you remember. When you are asleep, you are half way between our vibration and the astral so it is easier for spirit to communicate.
Old 15-11-2021, 08:43 PM
Experiencer

Well i dont know about interesting it may have been for the wife or bewildering but remember nothing not even a dream, when i was young kid i had to have some teeth pulled they gave gas to put me to sleep i remember dreaming under gas many years later when i turned an adult i had to have an operation on my leg they gave me an injection for this all i remember was looking at the surgical cuboard with the instruments inside one of the nurses said do you feel sleepy i said no, after that the next thing i remember was waking up been trolled down an hallway with a cold breeze racing over my head if you had an operation you know you dont dream under the injection only gas. it was like that when i closed my eyes that night nothing until i woke so i must have been taken over it may sound scary but theres nothing you can do except setting that intension that no spirit what so ever has permission to inhabit you body without your permission while you are sleeping. thank you for the replies guys
Old 15-11-2021, 08:48 PM
Experiencer
apart from that occasion when i was staying at a friends house, what ever spirit it was about to take over me i was the stronger i must admit i was scared that time i never told my friend as hes a non beleaver
Old 16-11-2021, 02:46 AM
Master
You could do most everything in sleep mode, even more than what's possible in awakemode.

If your not interested in it just change the channel of interest and let the memories of the old experience fade, then choose something new.

Dreaming is one of the best ways to entertain the imagination use it as such, a tool to experience and inhance the imagination.

Amen and Praises.

utopia
Old 16-11-2021, 12:46 PM
hazada guess

When you are put to sleep via Gas or an Injection, Your brain(receiver) is put to sleep, your soul is still with the body, it is not a true sleep. The body is not harmed in any way apart from the brain which is unable to receive messages. Hence you don't remember anything.
Old 20-11-2021, 10:28 PM
Experiencer
Yes i beleave that level is called a dreamless state if you ever had a black out thats the same you dont remember anything till you become consious