Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 01-07-2021, 06:21 PM
Newbie ;)

Consciousness time travel mechanics and selflessness

Hey there,

I have two particular questions on time travel:

1. If one were inclined to believe in mental time travel, would the traveler re-enter the same timeline or branch off into/create a parallel one?

2. Since several mystic gurus claim that selflessness is an absolute necessity for it (so memorizing developments on the stock market, lottery numbers or gambling odds would be out of the question), would the wish to erase my own existence to grant my mother a shot at a more fulfilling life qualify, or are 'suicidal tendencies' of this kind selfish in and of themselves because I wouldn't mind one bit not existing in the first place?
Old 10-07-2021, 07:31 PM
Master
1) mental time travel has branch’s of parallels and branch’s- it’s relevant to the observer...
2) I wouldn’t know about erasing but if it’s part of teleportation then I could be in for a shot of it... erasing of the self in time, teleporting would be my closest shot- I would want to go to a different map...home... or maybe it would take me in time to different maps here... I’ve jumped a few places here..so how it would coincide with that would be the difference... I wouldn’t know how to get the lottery numbers...because the time is starting with me, but if I had a chance to be on parallelism and time lines I’d give it a shot...I wonder if jumping has to do with the timelines and the jumps in time... if it’s relevant the observer there could be a hint there unless strictly they are different branch’s....

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 24-07-2021, 04:39 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank you for your reply.

Would it be too much to ask for you to rephrase them/elaborate on them since I didn't quite take the meaning of your second answer?
Old 01-09-2021, 04:31 PM
Master
The dissolving affect...where by your body enters a dissolving notion and you enter ‘time’ how this dissolving affect works is my using teleportation and jumping...I’ve jumped over 20 times at the moment but still yet to do it fully awake...
The dissolving dissolve’s the image and relocates it ( on a map or bilocation)
Somehow there are loops of the fragment ‘time’... it then I’m able to use dissolving as a method to go in time or be located else where in time..

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)