Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 19-06-2023, 12:30 AM
Newbie ;)

I dreamt of a green cloud and a voice came from inside it and warned me

I saw this dream when I was about 6 years old and it's the only dream I still remember because it was so scary for a child.

So in the dream I was in my homeyard with my mother and sister. Then we saw a green cloud in the sky and it came down and stopped in front of us. We were standing there in a line where my mother was in front of the cloud, then was me and behind us was my sister. So the cloud was hanging there in front of my mother and it talked with a deep loud male voice. I only remember it saying: "Acid man is coming."

It felt like a warning though I have no idea what it was about. But I was a child and it was very scary to me and I was scared for the whole next day. I told about the dream to my mother and siblings but my mum got irritated and just said that it was only a dream. Maybe it was but it has haunted me.

I'm an adult now but sometimes I still wonder if that dream was a message. I keep thinking what could this "acid man" be. I mostly think about the word "acid". Could it be something horrible like a coming nuclear war or something (why would they warn an innocent child about these kind of horrors?) Could it be about climate change? Could it be about acid reflux that my mum, me and my sister suffer these days (if so, why not tell us why and what could be done)?

I don't know, maybe it was just a dream...
Old 27-06-2023, 07:24 PM
Newbie ;)

I'd be grateful if someone would comment this. Any thoughts about my dream?
Old 06-07-2023, 09:44 PM
Newbie ;)

Anyone?
Old 07-07-2023, 09:38 AM
I'm sorry, I just have no idea what it could mean! Interesting!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 08-07-2023, 08:20 AM
irisa

Hi Syringa,

just read your dream today..

I can imagine this must have been scary for a child to dream about.

The first words that come to my mind are poison(ess) and something sort of maybe overshadowing you/your life.

I googled Acid man...maybe you did as well?
What i find a little bit sort of a coincidence...You joined this forums this year and you posted this dream. Earlier this year the movie Acidman came out. About a daughter who (if i read it right) contacted/searched her estranged father...

I had lots of dreams that seemed to show me something that i encountered only years and years later...

You write about your mother, sister and you....i don´t know if there still is a father...or how it was for you when you were a little child? Maybe, like if you are missing your/a father....you maybe subconsciously are carrying certain emotions with you that `hang around you like a poisonness cloud...or there are things happening in your life repeatedly that maybe are all caused by...i don´t know...maybe for you to fill in?
Old 18-07-2023, 12:28 AM
Newbie ;)

[quote=irisa]Hi Syringa,

just read your dream today..

I can imagine this must have been scary for a child to dream about.

The first words that come to my mind are poison(ess) and something sort of maybe overshadowing you/your life.

I googled Acid man...maybe you did as well?
What i find a little bit sort of a coincidence...You joined this forums this year and you posted this dream. Earlier this year the movie Acidman came out. About a daughter who (if i read it right) contacted/searched her estranged father

Thanks for your message, that's interesting. I have googled 'acid man' but there wasn't yet that movie back then in google.

It's true that I have issues with my father. He was a little unstable, he had issues with alcohol, he never spoke about serious things or feelings and I also found it difficult to talk to him about things. Then suddenly he left my mother and us, his family, for another woman. After tens of years of marriage with my mother.
It broke my mother's heart and she became depressed. She had dreamt about a happy, stable, "normal" life and a lasting marriage. Grandchildren... unfortunately neither me or my sister seem to like having kids...
I don't want to date, I never want to get married. I don't trust people, especially men. I prefer to be alone and I think I'm just fine like this.

I don't know if that's what the dream was about but I'm surprised that the movie you found in google tells about a daughter who's trying to find her father. Anyway... I don't think I'll go and find my father, I don't have any interest in doing so. But it's not that I don't care about him. After all he took good care of us when we were little children. The divorce was when we were already adults, but it still came out of nowhere and I couldn't believe that he would ever do something like that.

But I still somehow feel like this case isn't too big in my life. It's more a big thing to my mother. I can do well without my father.

Last edited by Native spirit : 19-07-2023 at 10:58 PM.
Old 18-07-2023, 03:01 AM
Newbie ;)

[quote=Syringa]Thanks for your message, that's interesting. I have googled 'acid man' but there wasn't yet that movie back then in google.

It's true that I have issues with my father. He was a little unstable, he had issues with alcohol,

I read your "acidman is coming" and to be honest it just sounds so scary. Something about that just sounds scary. I hope you're okay.

Last edited by Native spirit : 19-07-2023 at 11:00 PM.
Old 18-07-2023, 04:23 AM
Knower
I’m a n00b in tarot reading but i asked if this ‘Acidman’ is a good person or not and i got:

2 of pentacles - represents joy, laughter, being able to navigate through life’s ups and downs while living a carefree life

Page of Pentacles - inhibits childlike attributes, trustworthy, adventurer, does whatever he pleases, studying something or is interested in something?

2 of wands - Bold

They’re all positive cards…so im assuming its your father like Irisa stated.
Perhaps he’ll be entering your life soon?

http://learntarot.com/cards.htm
https://astrotalk.com/tarot
Old 18-07-2023, 04:58 PM
irisa

Hi Syringa,

don´t know why but i have the feeling some time in your life this gonna play...and maybe not with/through your father, but it might be related to him..something at first might feel like acid (poison, painful) but will turn out to be healing...(just my gut feeling)
Old 19-07-2023, 08:23 PM
Master

[quote=Syringa]I saw this dream when I was about 6 years old and it's the only dream I still remember because it was so scary for a child.

So in the dream I was in my homeyard with my mother and sister. Then we saw

It may be the later, the acid reflux problem, the deep loud male voice is a recurring voice in my experiences, I've learnt that we hear it like that for it operates at a different frequency. Clearly that was a message that was given to you but only you know the meaning behind, think of what you truly felt, what it speaks to you, you can meditate one this and ask for more information. When you meditate, ask this with your inner voice and then let go of it, something may pop up.

Last edited by Native spirit : 19-07-2023 at 11:01 PM.