Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 31-03-2020, 05:39 PM
Pathfinder

Arrow Who wants to meet their soulmate in April 2020? (Let’s win together)

I'm single and right now I want to try something different: find one or more accountability buddy on this forum who wants to find true love sooner rather than later. Affirmations and mantras would be part of our daily practices, which would be roughly documented in the forum and to each other. A life worth living is a life worth documenting. The soulmate* process is relatively easy with the right information and fortunately, thanks to years of research, I am in possession of it. Anyone interested?

Here’s how it would work:

If someone falls behind, if for example someone forgets to do the mantra, they would have to do some tedious but valuable favor for each of the others in the team — for example, individually emailing 100 people, telling them about a book that should be on their radar, or reading a bunch of lectures to find one worth publishing...in short, advertising or research. Without competition or resistance, inertia takes hold.

If anyone would like to take part in this fun experiment, post below. All in the spirit of mutual respect, love and encouragement, because at the end of the day, the success of one is the success of all.

* Here the word soulmate refers to that person who God wants you to marry
Old 31-03-2020, 09:40 PM
Ascender
Sounds fun I will join you
Old 31-03-2020, 10:23 PM
Master
I will too. I'm curious to see what you come up with. I will however not individually mail 100 people. And it all has to resonate with me. But I'm up for it!
Old 31-03-2020, 10:27 PM
ant

One can't force a soulmate to come forth.

That's like saying i am God,i am going to force some lessons upon you,even though your not ready to receive these lessons.

Which in turn is self defeating.

And this:

"* Here the word soulmate refers to that person who God wants you to marry"

A speck in a sea of spectacles,why would one speck fit one eye?
Old 01-04-2020, 12:10 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elabr8Aspie
One can't force a soulmate to come forth. That's like saying i am God,i am going to force some lessons upon you,even though your not ready to receive these lessons. Which in turn is self defeating.
I am not advocating artificial methods. If you are working correctly, Nature will bring you whatever you need to continue your work. If a partner arrives, then that's because you needed one. If no one arrives, then perhaps you haven’t yet matured.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elabr8Aspie
Here the word soulmate refers to that person who God wants you to marry" A speck in a sea of spectacles,why would one speck fit one eye?
I wasn’t suggesting that in your city there’s only one person that complements you — there could be two, three or even more!
Old 01-04-2020, 10:06 PM
Pathfinder

Anyone else interested?
Old 04-04-2020, 04:24 PM
Guide

Sorry, no time, no twin flame, ... Just love in my heart. All the best.
Old 06-04-2020, 10:24 PM
Ascender
Let's continue . I'm still in
Old 07-04-2020, 06:08 AM
Master
I can't. If i were to do this my inbox would be flooded with 100 messages a day from all the women on this forum begging, pleading with me to be their partner. I just can't tolerate that now.
Old 08-04-2020, 03:03 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean breeze
I can't. If i were to do this my inbox would be flooded with 100 messages a day from all the women on this forum begging, pleading with me to be their partner. I just can't tolerate that now.
What you mean to say is, I can't because recently I had sex, so I'm not currently available.