Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 30-09-2017, 01:54 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by tealily
moonincancer
* Happy Tarot

Death: The answer is apparently bleedingly obvious - either you are already able to go (and should), or can't (and therefore shouldn't); identify which and accept it. O_O

Q: A card of advice for today, please
The Crone 8 (Strength):
Stay balanced and tapped into your inner strength, feel empowered.

Question: How far have I progressed with letting go of ego fears concerning relationships?
Old 30-09-2017, 02:22 PM
Master

@fairycrystal
* RWS
10 of Cups

You've done really well - should be in a good space and be open to healthy relationships now :)

My Q: Are the conflicts at work likely to continue?
Old 30-09-2017, 03:30 PM
Master
Quote:
@fairycrystal
* RWS
10 of Cups

You've done really well - should be in a good space and be open to healthy relationships now :)

My Q: Are the conflicts at work likely to continue?
Thank you!!

Standing Stone 11 (Justice):
Hmm.. (Trying to stick to 1 sentence is so hard!)
More neutrality is needed, it'll last longer if most can't do that. 1 person could maybe shift the balance.

Question: How will things go between me and X when we see each other Wednesday?
Old 30-09-2017, 03:37 PM
Master

*RWS
10 of Cups reversed

There seems to be a slight barrier/limitation to connecting here, like "ehhh sorry I have to go now" :(

My Q: What on earth did I do to make P (work colleague) so mad at me in the past week?
Old 30-09-2017, 03:51 PM
Master
Quote:
*RWS
10 of Cups reversed

There seems to be a slight barrier/limitation to connecting here, like "ehhh sorry I have to go now" :(

My Q: What on earth did I do to make P (work colleague) so mad at me in the past week?
4 Athames:
They feel you weren't pulling your weight. Is P a control freak? In any case it feels like their problem, not yours.

Question: What's in my highest good to do concerning my relationship?
Old 30-09-2017, 04:02 PM
Master

LOL yes this makes perfect sense. Also yes, P is a control freak - very pedantic, doesn't tolerate any variability/unplanned changes, anything outside of #1 sole commitment to the company professionally. I do a lot of extra-curricular stuff professionally and am quite dynamic (suggesting changes, pitching ideas etc) so likely drive him nuts purely by existing Thank you for saying it's his problem rather than mine, very validating.

@fairycrystal
* RWS
High Priestess:
Find your chill spot and look for ways you can encourage natural/healthy growth.

My Q: What on earth did I do to make D (my other work colleague) so mad at me in the past week?
Old 30-09-2017, 04:31 PM
Master
Hahaha, glad it was spot on. Funny how you can get these intuitive messages out of the blue.
But err... how many ppl have you angered of late? LOL.
I felt an emotion card, with this D it's different and yep...

Green Witch Tarot
4 of Chalices :
Could they feel unappreciated for what they do, unseen, cos your presence is stronger or your input more valued. They feel outdone by you.

Question: Advice for tonight concerning going out or not (to do with safety, as my car's been acting up a bit)
Old 30-09-2017, 04:56 PM
Master

It's a small company - my conflicts are mostly with P and D (who incidentally, have epic bromance going on). It's mainly culture clash.

D definitely feels unappreciated - I get the impression he really wants/needs to be seen as a 'big fish', especially as he's several years more experienced than P and myself. P is less experienced but heavily outbilling him; even I out-billed D for several months as a junior employee. D and I follow a similar extra-curricular pathway, but his side-career is currently on pause whilst mine started quite high-profile.

On top of all of this, we're polar opposites (I'm INFJ, he's ESTP if you're into Myer Briggs) and he's my clinical mentor... but he's not very nurturing and can go into quite irrational outbursts + very critical, so a month and a half ago I stopped approaching him for help altogether (because I was terrified about what he'd blow up about next or how he may make fun of me for asking a question). Despite this, I continued doing well because I have excellent support contacts outside of the workplace... which can't be sitting well with him, because it implies he's unnecessary to my success (prior to this, my fast trajectory was attributed to his mentoring of me).

I suspect there's also a general feeling/resentment that the boss favours me above P and D, although I feel this is misperception rather than fact.

Ugh. So as suspected, it's an ego thing.

(pretty impressive how much you can get from one card, hey?)

@fairycrystal
* RWS
3 of Cups reversed

You can, but only for a little bit - best advice is come home early! :)

My Q: Will my clinic hire a new clinical employee within the next 3 months?
Old 30-09-2017, 05:24 PM
Master
Quote:
It's a small company - my conflicts are mostly with P and D (who incidentally, have epic bromance going on). It's mainly culture clash.

D definitely feels unappreciated - I get the impression he really wants/needs to be seen as a 'big fish', especially as he's several years more experienced than P and myself. P is less experienced but heavily outbilling him; even I out-billed D for several months as a junior employee. D and I follow a similar extra-curricular pathway, but his side-career is currently on pause whilst mine started quite high-profile.

On top of all of this, we're polar opposites (I'm INFJ, he's ESTP if you're into Myer Briggs) and he's my clinical mentor... but he's not very nurturing and can go into quite irrational outbursts + very critical, so a month and a half ago I stopped approaching him for help altogether (because I was terrified about what he'd blow up about next or how he may make fun of me for asking a question). Despite this, I continued doing well because I have excellent support contacts outside of the workplace... which can't be sitting well with him, because it implies he's unnecessary to my success (prior to this, my fast trajectory was attributed to his mentoring of me).

I suspect there's also a general feeling/resentment that the boss favours me above P and D, although I feel this is misperception rather than fact.

Ugh. So as suspected, it's an ego thing.

(pretty impressive how much you can get from one card, hey?)

@fairycrystal
* RWS
3 of Cups reversed

You can, but only for a little bit - best advice is come home early! :)

My Q: Will my clinic hire a new clinical employee within the next 3 months?
Yes, it is indeed amazing what 1 card can tell! Glad it computed!
And thanks for your replies, I'm having fun :)

High Priest 5:
Yes, and a highly skilled person at that. May cause some upheaval on the work floor, finding a new balance ppl can live with (Tower fell out at first).

Question:
What's the best way to get clients for the workshop I want to give? (nothing seems to work out so far :/ )
Old 30-09-2017, 05:30 PM
Master

YAY!!! NEW PERSON!!!

@Fairycrystal
* RWS
Chariot rev - ouch, I think it may be more a case of 'what's the best way you can rejig your workshop' as whatever it is you're trying to sell, people don't want to buy at this time :(

Q: How will I get on with the next clinician who will join my current place of work?