Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 25-03-2021, 05:27 PM
Master
Kundalini Overload

Here's another vid that reflects my situation as well.Hope it'll come handy for others as well.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvwhlaCByqg
Old 26-03-2021, 02:43 AM
Master
Thanks for sharing, lomax.

Each case is different, I guess. In earlier days, I too felt intense magnetic heat or current. Simply requesting the universe to taper it off, did the trick. Ultimately, the grounding exercises advocated such as walking, dancing, diet change, hugging a tree etc., are what but diverting attention?

In my view, the energy overload is an interpretation of mind, a resistance, if you will. It is valid alright because we don’t want to end up in the loony bin or with nerve damage but if we simply allow, in childlike trust, perhaps we will be better off.

The energy is benign. Our resistance makes it seem severe.

Kundalini awakening marks not the end but rather, the beginning of the journey. Enjoy!

Edit: have a look at this video https://youtu.be/nauATgYNVtA

Last edited by Unseeking Seeker : 26-03-2021 at 04:28 AM.
Old 26-03-2021, 05:56 AM
Master
Still trying to understand what's going on in my system.And lately i started to realize that my practise is triggering the whole thing even more.Whatever i do,there's allways activity from the root chakra.It's like it's rising to give energy to where i focus on.

My instinct tells me that i have to adress the star father in order to balance the whole thing,and that i need to work with the up-down flow.

I agree with what you said about each case is different and for sure i'll try the surrender as well.
Old 28-03-2021, 11:12 AM
1337_d00d

I don't think it is the energy overload that is the probem, but the energy imbalance, which is more evident with higher energy. Taking a walk will surely help you balance energies. But the most important thing is to recognize those things in your subconscious/energy body that are causing a disturbance, which are mostly thought patterns you cling to, and release them. So an inward walk that is :)

Also the opposite might be true; not accepting thoughts that you should accept. The angels ascend and descend upon the son of man.
Old 28-03-2021, 03:01 PM
Master
Good observation as well.Thanks.
Old 28-03-2021, 08:18 PM
Legrand

Hello Iomax,

Don't know if it may help you.

Each time I do exploration that opens one chakra more than the other ones. I take time after to simply watch the prana move in the body as all the chakras balance themselves to this new surrounding created.

There is a great Joy to simply watch this movement of balancing by itself. No need to interfere in the process.

Regards,
Old 29-03-2021, 02:51 AM
Deactivated Account
if someone is not a vegetarian heavier foods like steak, or something else with protein and fat may be good for grounding the energy. that has been my experience.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 29-03-2021, 03:37 AM
Master
Thanks guys.
Old 30-03-2021, 11:57 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
.Whatever i do,there's allways activity from the root chakra.It's like it's rising to give energy to where i focus on.

My instinct tells me that i have to adress the star father in order to balance the whole thing,and that i need to work with the up-down flow.

I agree with what you said about each case is different and for sure i'll try the surrender as well.

My crown chakra is always massively perpetually active and now whenever I express or focus on any sacral chakra energy my whole crown lights up and goes wild.

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc

Last edited by Ciona : 31-03-2021 at 03:17 AM.
Old 31-03-2021, 05:21 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciona
My crown chakra is always massively perpetually active and now whenever I express or focus on any sacral chakra energy my whole crown lights up and goes wild.
Sounds very cool,unless it causes imbalance to your system.