Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 30-03-2021, 08:22 PM
Newbie ;)

Beautiful spiritual experiences

I would like to share some of my spiritual experiences. Perhaps there are more people who would like to share their experiences.

One night I woke up around 3 am. I decided to meditate because I could not sleep. In my meditation I saw myself sitting in a chair. Below me was the earth and later I saw the universe. A question popped up in my mind and immediately the answer followed. More questions came and the answers were immediate. Everything was so simple to comprehend. Everything was so logical a child could have understood. For a moment I thought I have to write this down before I forget. But everything was so easy to understand that I decided not to write anything down. The next morning I could not remember the answers anymore. However I know that somehow everything that happens is for a good and simple reason.

During a workshop everybody had to close their eyes. We were told that somebody would move us to another spot. When I was put at a spot I saw this beautiful lady. My eyes were still closed. Her hair was very long and she was shining. She looked like an angel. Then we were told to open our eyes. Before me was a dull version of the same person with short hair. So somewhere there is this beatiful version of ourselves, I think.

Also during a workshop we were told to close our eyes and welcome the workshop leader with closed eyes. I saw a white ball of light moving across the room. Then we were told to open our eyes. At the spot of where the light ball was was the workshop leader.

I always wondered why I saw one person like an angel and another like a ball of light. I have also seen plants as balls of light.

During another workshop when whirling like the dervishes at some point I could feel that I was loved so much I almost cried. It was immense. I can now more easily believe that love is all there is.
Old 20-04-2021, 04:41 AM
Pathfinder

Hi Cinderella, you’ve had some beautiful experiences there. It sounds like you are very sensitive to the etheric and astral realms. I remember many years ago I had a similar experience where I had a dream where the ‘meaning of life’ was shown to me and I woke up thinking OMG! Then I went back to sleep and in the morning I had forgotten it. I have been writing down my dreams ever since lol.

Also, in regard to plants, what else is going on when you see plants as balls of light? The reason I ask is that once I was drawing a house plant and it started to really fascinate me so I kept drawing it for around 4 hours, different versions of the same picture. I felt like I was getting close to something but didn’t know what, but could feel it coming. That night lying in bed just before I fell asleep, the plant suddenly revealed it’s etheric body to me. It was a glowing white light roughly the same shape as the plant. It was truly beautiful.