Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 09-04-2021, 05:44 PM
Master
Dispensing Magical Attacks Through Candles

Another good one from Josephine.I don't know how effective can be,but something was pushing me to share:

Dispensing through candles.

This has to be done by the person attacked,so if the magician you are helping does not know this technique then you will have to teach them. The attack is given a shape, or the inner senses show you the shape, the shape is seen in the candle, and it is then blown in the Void using the breath. This should
be done daily for three days, then once a week while the attack is strongly active, then once a month. It must not be overused. Like all aid in this sort of situation, too much will negate its effects.
Old 09-04-2021, 06:35 PM
Deactivated Account
I like this one. Pretty self explanatory as written, and the magician is blowing out the candle, correct? Or did I read it wrong

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc
Old 09-04-2021, 06:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciona
I like this one. Pretty self explanatory as written, and the magician is blowing out the candle, correct? Or did I read it wrong
You mean,after the whole operation?
After that,i think you can blow the candle.

When you blow the attack-curse,you simply sending it to the void with your breath.
Old 09-04-2021, 07:57 PM
Deactivated Account
Okay, I see, yeah :)

Thanks

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc
Old 09-04-2021, 09:47 PM
Lorelyen

Just to clarify did you mean dispensing or dispersing magickal attacks?

If you meant dishing them out, it's unwise to blow a candle out as you disconnect the spirit from the mundane rather than send it to do its work. That's why candles are always put out in churches and most rituals with a snuffer.
Old 10-04-2021, 06:01 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Just to clarify did you mean dispensing or dispersing magickal attacks?

If you meant dishing them out, it's unwise to blow a candle out as you disconnect the spirit from the mundane rather than send it to do its work. That's why candles are always put out in churches and most rituals with a snuffer.
I copied the title as it was.Actually she doesn't mention what to do with the candle after the operation.
Old 10-04-2021, 06:02 AM
Master
Here's what she writes about 'fire' and how it can be used.
https://static1.squarespace.com/stat...REIA_M7_L3.pdf
Old 10-04-2021, 08:11 AM
Lorelyen

Interesting. In which case it could probably be used for both. I haven't time to read through other parts of her series. She probably deals with defence and protection elsewhere.

I won't comment on the prose itself (except to say that "no padding" turns into rather a lot of padding! But that's the author's style so.....)

As I learned it, it was difficult. Fire is the nearest elemental that magicians can acquaint with to get into the world of the elements but first one needs the assent that fire wants to help. It was one of the most difficult occult exercises I remember; needed great patience.

Carrying out her processes will be no easier. Easy to be glib but it looks like months of practice. All that surprises me is blowing out the candle, as I said. I get the gist of the visualisations but the alternative is to ask the elemental to go forth and do whatever work you want done; then extinguish the candle in one of the usual ways.

Seems that you've been involved with the occult so I'll say no more. My own current is/was a mix of Voudon Gnosticism and Hermeticism, although I rarely practice these days. I have found though that like riding a bike you never really forget. If you've developed the powers, they're always there.