Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 05-04-2014, 02:50 PM
ColourODarkness

Thumbs up PL Snapshots of a War

I was talking to my boyfriend about my fear of going deaf and blind when I was given a snapshot image of a past life in the trenches, the floodgates opened and I was so overwhelmed with the emotion that came with it I had a rather lengthy panic attack! The days following I was shown a small scene each morning before I woke up, I thought I'd share :)

The first glimpse I had was in a trench, I was leaning against one wall and it was very wet and muddy and I felt absolutely emotionally exhausted. The sky was overcast and gray, and it was all very quiet. There was a man stood before me, his helmet was off (I think he may have had the strap around his neck and the helmet resting against the back of his neck/head??), it was a domed metal helmet with a flat rim, his hair was messy and he was holding a long barreled rifle with a strap, he looked to be taller than the trench but it could've been the angle I was at. There were a few others further along, crouched low and on the horizon there was a bare tree.

As I woke up the next day I saw a brief scene of an army training regime. It was as if I was going past on the back of a truck because I was passing it at a speed that was certainly faster than walking, and I was a little higher than the troops. They were stood in rows (4 by 6 I think??), and there was a man stood before them who was obviously higher ranked, they were all holding rifles. I think there was a chain fence in the background?

The day after I had another vision of the trenches, but this one came with a snippet of conversation that I can't fully remember. Something to do with why the trenches are so deep and narrow... If large things (like planes) were to fall, they wouldn't be able to fall into the trench, and it gives you room to duck down so you won't get hit in the head (I'm sure a joke was said but I can't for the life of me remember what it was). There weren't many people there (that I noticed... Perhaps there were others milling around in the background?), it was basically just me and this one other guy, and during this scene I didn't feel tired or scared like the previous, I felt kind of happy, like this man was my friend and we were having a laugh.

These are the first PL images I've ever had, and it's all rather exciting, if not incredibly scary!! I've booked myself a regression session for the 19th this month so I can better understand why this PL has cropped up now. Very much looking forward to it!!
Old 05-04-2014, 03:08 PM
Master
Colour--

Now you can do more research to figure out what war you were in based on the helmets and uniform. Sounds like WWII, but it could have been WWI too since there were trucks.

As you research, that gut feeling that you got with the vision will guide you to what's right (as well as putting facts together).

I wonder which side you fought on. This kind of research is the only reason I've retained history information. Until it's got a personal connection, it's just facts and figures.

Happy hunting.

Lora
Old 06-04-2014, 12:47 AM
Experiencer
Yes - it indeed sounds like you tapped into another life experience. From the sounds of it, I believe you experienced what at that time was called the "Great War", the war today we refer to as world war 1. It began autumn 1914 until spring 1918. It was as you described.

The way you described the military units, you may have been in the British army. The Kaiser did not have flat brims on their helmets nor did the French. Additionally, when you experienced being in a truck, that could have also been a horse drawn wagon.

I would encourage you to google: trench warfare ww1 and look at the images to see if they muster any familiarity or feelings. I have done this for similar experiences you shared and it did for me. Don't be surprised if you have special understanding/intuition or purpose on things you see that you should not know about. This is an affirmation for you. Follow that understanding blindly to see where it takes you. Tell yourself out loud what it is you understand. This will surprise you

It's really great you are going to do a regression - please post your experience if your so inclined.

Good luck and congratulations

A man who has not passed through the inferno of his passions has not overcome them.

-- Carl Jung