Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 14-05-2018, 11:50 PM
Master

tipsy plants dream jo

Trying to think of what all I've got going takes time, I've had it for so long. I also have raspberry canes that are growing. Won't have raspberries for a couple of months though. In the meantime we are still eating up last year's harvest.
Old 16-05-2018, 09:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
tipsy plants dream jo

Trying to think of what all I've got going takes time, I've had it for so long. I also have raspberry canes that are growing. Won't have raspberries for a couple of months though. In the meantime we are still eating up last year's harvest.

i no lol but tryn difnt thngs on thm is grt sum tims betr thn feed u giv thm
iv got sum ma idea im goin 2 get my brth 2 get me 1 plantt of seeds so i can feed th diftn thngs 2 sea or i wot i get evn a fod 1 cud be a cret carreyy carrett 1 wear i feed it alcoll soda or slushh 2 sea wot carretss i get or a pottoo 1 u dnt no till i try its how new foods got inventdd coz peppl givit go tryd

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 17-05-2018, 03:11 AM
Master
I acquired some more pots today and I think tomorrow I'll pot up my peas, radishes, beets and basil.

our lavender doesn't seem to be blooming at all and my roommate and I are both quite sad about it.
Old 17-05-2018, 02:22 PM
Master

I heard from another member here say that lavender attracts bees. Wondering if they are getting enough sun/not enough Or maybe the soil isn't right. There are tons of sites online to get advice.

Your vegetable plants must be doing well. Yay.

I'm still waiting for my rhubarb and (second batch) tomato seeds to germinate. I go in and check on them every day. "Come on little babies!"
Old 17-05-2018, 05:57 PM
Master
So nice to see that all of your plants are doing so well.

We got rain last night so I don't have to water anything for now and the rain barrels are full. The peas are poking up and the garlic looks good.

Yesterday I saw some deer hoofprint holes on the onion sets and on an edge of a row of carrot seeds. I filled up the holes with soil and watered the rows.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 17-05-2018, 05:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbow.sprinkles
I acquired some more pots today and I think tomorrow I'll pot up my peas, radishes, beets and basil.

our lavender doesn't seem to be blooming at all and my roommate and I are both quite sad about it.

I had a potted lavendar once. They like sun, heat and moderately wet. You might want to give it a bit of a trimming to encourage it to bloom.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Old 17-05-2018, 08:13 PM
Master

I trimmed my peach and plum trees of the dead branches today. Now that they have leafed out it's easy to spot the dead ones. No fruit this year, but hey, have to keep them trim.

Chrysalis, if I had deer I'd have no plants. My dogs keep them off our property thank goodness. We have a herd each of White Tail and Mule Deer.

Mulberry trees look like they are going to have a bountiful crop. Last year was sparse.
Old 21-05-2018, 01:31 PM
Master
I love to grow anything! I reamber as a young child I would dig up what most people call weeds and put them in there own little garden. Ok so I was a weird kid. Hahaha!
Old 21-05-2018, 01:45 PM
Master

Lol, that's funny hallow.

It rained all weekend so I didn't have to water my outdoor plants. It was a nice break. I will resume watering this afternoon since it's supposed to get to 80 degrees (26C) today.

I planted some more tomato and rhubarb seeds last week. All are spouting nicely. They can't go outside and play yet. They are to young.
Old 21-05-2018, 05:11 PM
Master
Thanks hallow for sharing a funny story.

I haven't grown rhubarb from seeds. If we want plants, we either divide what we have, get one from a friend or buy roots or plants. We have an old heritage rhubarb that grows 5 feet tall with large leaves. It's more sweet than sour. The new varieties we have are small compared to those monsters.