Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Closed Thread

Old 12-11-2006, 02:20 AM
cweiters

Black Magic

Have you ever felt like someone was trying to harm you with black magic?
I have been to my GP, who referred me to a dermatologist, who then sent me to a neurologist, my last attempt to resolve this condition was an old witch doctor..
I currently have this condition in both my hands. This conditions changes, sometimes its a dark stain in center of my hands, it will itch at times, sometime it feels as if someone is sticking pins in my hand. There have been times I have seen a dark spot in the same place I felt the pin prick.

The old witch doctor's solution worked better than any of the medicine the doctors gave me, however this condition continues. I have also notice it will get worse when this certain man come around or call, Today my right hand is itching like crazy, I called his house today. I know you say just leave him alone. It’s not so easy he has bonded with my children. This condition started after our break up 2 years ago. I’ve been living with it since then. Can anyone shed some light on this subject?

Love to all
cw

Last edited by cweiters : 12-11-2006 at 11:13 AM.
Old 12-11-2006, 11:20 AM
Makoorakoo

cweiters,

this sounds like a classic case of doll working. The person who is using this technique on you must have a few of your personal belongings such as hair or nail clippings. This can be difficult to stop as it binds your life force to the doll just enough to cause an effect on you. It would be wise to meditate for half an hour to prepare yourself, then with your energy pull all that is yours back into your body until you feel a ring shatter from around you (usually its the waist where the bind is). After doing so release that energy and ground yourself quickly. It may take a while before your energy is back to its original state but its better than being bound to an inanimate object. It would be wise to ward off binds such as this when its all over. If the problems continue give us word and perhaps i could get a friend who does voodoo to help you out. Hope this works well for you.

love and blessings to all
Old 12-11-2006, 11:33 AM
cweiters

Oh thank you so much Makoorakoo I shall meditate the half hour, will do my best to feel the ring shatter as you mention then ground immediately afterward. Been meditating for healing as I thought this was a health issue.

Much Love to all
cw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makoorakoo
cweiters,

this sounds like a classic case of doll working. The person who is using this technique on you must have a few of your personal belongings such as hair or nail clippings. This can be difficult to stop as it binds your life force to the doll just enough to cause an effect on you. It would be wise to meditate for half an hour to prepare yourself, then with your energy pull all that is yours back into your body until you feel a ring shatter from around you (usually its the waist where the bind is). After doing so release that energy and ground yourself quickly. It may take a while before your energy is back to its original state but its better than being bound to an inanimate object. It would be wise to ward off binds such as this when its all over. If the problems continue give us word and perhaps i could get a friend who does voodoo to help you out. Hope this works well for you.

Old 12-11-2006, 11:38 AM
Makoorakoo

no problem cweiters,

meditating and healing could be worthless because the bind connects to the doll, making your body like the doll in some respects

Old 12-11-2006, 12:44 PM
cweiters

Makoorakoo

I will continue to meditate on the return of what has been stolen from me.
This was good please allow me to tell you what happen:
In the beginning of my meditaion I felt as if a pin was sticking inside my right hear, now this was a new place to feel the pin stick. My spirit tells it can hear me coming. I ask the angels to protect me as I retrieve what is mine. I begin to feel myself floating away I also could feel pin sticks. I now feel them in new places my stomach around navel area vagina area, pin stick in left hand. As I am out for a while,I start to feel something return to my body as my body begin to jolt three jolts with a feeling of something being returned but with the return came this stinking smell very fowl. I asked for protection to help me keep and hold what is mine. I feel very weak and tired now I just want to lie down. Now instead of pin sticks I feel slight burnning in many places weak and tired right now.

[font=Times New Roman][size=3][color=#000000]Love to all
Old 12-11-2006, 01:02 PM
Makoorakoo

cweiters,

interesting what happened and im glad my advice was of service to you. It is logical that you feel tired you have basically pulled yourself from anothers grip. Take time to rest and gently heal, perhaps a warm bath will ease the remains of what has harmed you.

love and blesssings to all
Old 12-11-2006, 03:15 PM
cweiters

Thank you again Makoorakoo I feel rested now, after that meditation I was tired and cold to the bone I even touched my son to be sure someone else could feel how cold I was. After two hours of rest, I just got my boby warmth back and now will have a good hot bath still feel weak God bless all..........

Love
cw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makoorakoo
cweiters,

interesting what happened and im glad my advice was of service to you. It is logical that you feel tired you have basically pulled yourself from anothers grip. Take time to rest and gently heal, perhaps a warm bath will ease the remains of what has harmed you.

love and blesssings to all
Old 12-11-2006, 03:41 PM
Makoorakoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by cweiters
Thank you again Makoorakoo I feel rested now, after that meditation I was tired and cold to the bone I even touched my son to be sure someone else could feel how cold I was. After two hours of rest, I just got my boby warmth back and now will have a good hot bath still feel weak God bless all..........

Love
cw

im always glad to help ^_^, your energy should return after getting back into your lifestyle.

Old 12-11-2006, 05:38 PM
Ascended Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by cweiters
Have you ever felt like someone was trying to harm you with black magic?
I have been to my GP, who referred me to a dermatologist, who then sent me to a neurologist, my last attempt to resolve this condition was an old witch doctor..
I currently have this condition in both my hands. This conditions changes, sometimes its a dark stain in center of my hands, it will itch at times, sometime it feels as if someone is sticking pins in my hand. There have been times I have seen a dark spot in the same place I felt the pin prick.

The old witch doctor's solution worked better than any of the medicine the doctors gave me, however this condition continues. I have also notice it will get worse when this certain man come around or call, Today my right hand is itching like crazy, I called his house today. I know you say just leave him alone. It’s not so easy he has bonded with my children. This condition started after our break up 2 years ago. I’ve been living with it since then. Can anyone shed some light on this subject?

Love to all
cw

Yes I have cweiters.
And the pain you feel is what I have felt.

They tried working on me for 14 months and I'm still here, firmly as a being of light. There is nothing really to fear.
Unless we make matters worse for ourselves?

In my experience, if you fill yourself with love, they can't do anything that lasts.

Bring in the light, and fill yourself with love vibrance. Lighten your energy, as much as possible.

It can be hard, but keep going with it.

Beings (and people) like this are completely weak, because light is our nature?
And this is why they sneak around and pretend they are what they are not!

They are also very outnumbered...

Be head strong, and don't let negative thought creep in, and you will be just perfect.

It did with me, so I hope it will with you.

If not, let me know.

With love and light,

AM

Last edited by Ascended Master : 12-11-2006 at 05:44 PM.
Old 12-11-2006, 07:33 PM
cweiters

Thank you Ascended Master I too believe love will conquer all. I will continue to let my love light shine.

The center of both my hands are still dry, a little dark but not as much as before and pealing. However, the pain, and itching is gone just a slight tenderness at the lower joint of my pinky finger on my left hand.

Thank you Ascended Master so good to hear those people are not the majority. I asked Makoorakoo about a state I was in when I ground myself, after I retrived 3 jolts to my body as if it were missing parts returning to me. My body was cold to the bone. my whole body from head to toe felt like a block of ice. This feeling continued for 2 hours I asked my son if he could feel it too just to make sure I was not imagining this. He jumped to feel how cold my hand were so he went to get extra cover after he saw my whole body was like an iceberg.

Can someone tell me why the coldneess set in for so long after grounding myself did I do something wrong?

Love to all........
cw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascended Master
Yes I have cweiters.
And the pain you feel is what I have felt.

They tried working on me for 14 months and I'm still here, firmly as a being of light. There is nothing really to fear.
Unless we make matters worse for ourselves?

In my experience, if you fill yourself with love, they can't do anything that lasts.

Bring in the light, and fill yourself with love vibrance. Lighten your energy, as much as possible.

It can be hard, but keep going with it.

Beings (and people) like this are completely weak, because light is our nature?
And this is why they sneak around and pretend they are what they are not!

They are also very outnumbered...

Be head strong, and don't let negative thought creep in, and you will be just perfect.

It did with me, so I hope it will with you.

If not, let me know.

With love and light,

AM
Closed Thread