Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 07-01-2015, 07:17 AM
Knower

Question Can I have some help please?

I've been trying to fix my health problems for about 16 years and I have tried everything possible. I realized last year what I haven't considered is a more spiritual approach rather than physical. I am sure now that I need some sort of spiritual healing to get over my health problems, as physically and nutritionally I am doing everything right.

Anyway the last few months I have been feeling very stuck like I've lost myself and can't seem to find what I should be doing. It's like something is blocking me from getting better, or like I'm hitting a brick wall. I have gotten a lot better however I just can't seem to get that little bit further, it's frustrating. It's really hard to explain. If I'm making any sense is there anyone who knows what I can do? I almost feel like I need to get rid of something to move forward.

Old 07-01-2015, 10:39 AM
Master
I am able to heal actual health problems, (it specializes more in healing one's physical existence, not really spiritual) but my ability works best if I know ahead of time before I start healing.

Could you relay them to me? Thanks :)
Old 07-01-2015, 10:54 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinsoo
I am able to heal actual health problems, (it specializes more in healing one's physical existence, not really spiritual) but my ability works best if I know ahead of time before I start healing.

Could you relay them to me? Thanks :)

You can heal from a distance?! Thats not something I've heard of but I'm open to try anything, and I appreciate the offer. Do you need a list of all my physical health issues? There's quite a few as they've accumulated over 16 years. Could I please message them to you?
Old 07-01-2015, 11:02 AM
Master
Yes, I can. And the more you traipse through these forums, you'll find there's a lot of other healers who can heal from a distance too. :)

Feel free to send me your issues via pm. I should be able to get to your healing after work. ^^
Old 07-01-2015, 12:47 PM
Master

ask your self. you have the answer it has already started.

illness often has a spiritual reason. allergies are an inability to accept. aids, is an inability to protect yourself.especially if you are gay. it is like that for many diseases.

ask yourself. why you are ill?

Why. are you ill?
why are YOU ill.
Are you ill?
Are you BETTER.

stressing a different word or putting in a new word. one of these will kind of light up inside of you and then you can explore your answer.

another thing is to ask the illness what it needs.
Old 07-01-2015, 01:27 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkfern

another thing is to ask the illness what it needs.

I like that, thanks I will try :)
Old 07-01-2015, 05:01 PM
Suspended
Maybe seeing a conventional Therapist can help you. The mind and body are connected.
Old 07-01-2015, 06:24 PM
Administrator
I Have to agree with Thunder Bow it could be something underlying that causes this seeing a therapist or a councellor could benefit you

Namaste
Old 07-01-2015, 08:40 PM
VisionQuest

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshmallow10
I've been trying to fix my health problems for about 16 years and I have tried everything possible. I realized last year what I haven't considered is a more spiritual approach rather than physical. I am sure now that I need some sort of spiritual healing to get over my health problems, as physically and nutritionally I am doing everything right.

Anyway the last few months I have been feeling very stuck like I've lost myself and can't seem to find what I should be doing. It's like something is blocking me from getting better, or like I'm hitting a brick wall. I have gotten a lot better however I just can't seem to get that little bit further, it's frustrating. It's really hard to explain. If I'm making any sense is there anyone who knows what I can do? I almost feel like I need to get rid of something to move forward.

Your MIND is in the Way!

See:
The Mystic Path To Cosmic Power , Vernon Howard
The Power Of Now , Eckart Tolle
Teach Only Love , Gerald Jampolsky
ACIM
The Secret Of Letting Go, Guy Finley

Then PRACTICE and PRACTICE ~