Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 12-08-2020, 07:31 PM
Knower
Our lifestyles are making us ill

Our lives for many are getting more complex, greater demands, or work ethic are contrary to our well being, we are bombarded with EMs from many sources, our food is tampered with, the air we breathe is polluted, we fear many things in life, some real others more of a possibility of occurring.

Yet knowing all this, are we able to reverse this process? In fact will it take a considerable amount of effort to provide the necessary lifestyle which is good for us mentally has well has physically? I find going into nature always helps me, usually away from people. Yet lets not lose sight that the right people with the right energy can be very beneficial to us all.
Old 13-08-2020, 09:37 AM
Seeker

By reversing the own false inner fear beliefs or limiting beliefs about all those subjects, the conditioning and the process will be reversed for sure :)

We just have to start to not feel bad about the "bad" subjects in our societies anymore. When we start to embrace the shadow aspects also collectively, we are able to transcend those fears based on death, illness, pain and emptiness.

The trick is that we as individuals have to start the inner journey. No one outside can heal the parts that we imprinted within ourselves. They may be a guide or inspiration, the work itself has to be done by us.

And sure the environment like nature and people with good energies are able to accelerate the process, the process of understanding the depths of being a creator and co-creator :)
Old 25-08-2020, 04:30 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by magonia

Yet knowing all this, are we able to reverse this process? In fact will it take a considerable amount of effort to provide the necessary lifestyle which is good for us mentally has well has physically? I find going into nature always helps me, usually away from people. Yet lets not lose sight that the right people with the right energy can be very beneficial to us all.

Yes, we are able to reverse this process. It is called raising of vibrations :)
Old 26-08-2020, 03:43 AM
Master
Maybe our lifestyle is a reflection of our ill mind. Though some are dealt with circumstances beyond control.
Old 26-08-2020, 04:48 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean breeze
Maybe our lifestyle is a reflection of our ill mind. Though some are dealt with circumstances beyond control.
I believe: our minds determine our health, consciously and unconsciously.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 26-08-2020, 10:11 AM
Master
Your lifestyle may be of your choosing or you may be a slave to a lifestyle that is imposed on you in order for you to make a living.

After 42-years in the work-a-day world I am now retired and have my own lifestyle, one of my choosing. I live in a house but also have a travel trailer, and every month, COVID-19 notwithstanding, I go out in my trailer for a couple of weeks and camp in the great outdoors.

The water up in the mountains taste a lot better than the water that comes out of the faucets in the city. The air in the forests, if you are not around a wildfire, is clean and energizing. I go out into nature because it heals and energizes me. This is a lifestyle of my choosing.

To get away from the world created by man, camping on top of a mountain, in a valley, a rainforest, near the ocean, a lake, or in the desert, can transform you. This is my reversal of all that may infect a person trapped in human civilization.

No it is not something that every one can do, and for more than 40-years I could not do it, but today my lifestyle allows for a spiritual rejuvenation. Still anyone can emulate a spiritually oriented environment within their own home. For about a decade, when I was working, I erected a 6-ft pyramid over my bed and sleep in a pyramid. I also meditated in that pyramid.

My pyramid had the same dimensions as the pyramid in Gaza, only it was much smaller, and I did experience a lot of pyramid energy, which cleansed the environment in my home. It also helped me with my attitude and meditation practice. We all live on the same planet but we all do not live in the same world. Our world is determined by our perception.

We all have a choice to be creative in how we style our lives. Reverse your own life and you will be contributing to the reversal of the human race. It helps to think outside of the box.
Old 26-08-2020, 03:14 PM
Master

lifestyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by magonia
Our lives for many are getting more complex, greater demands, or work ethic are contrary to our well being, we are bombarded with EMs from many sources, our food is tampered with, the air we breathe is polluted, we fear many things in life, some real others more of a possibility of occurring.

That is the reason why modern diseases like diabetes ,blood pressure , heartaches/blockages are all called lifestyle diseases . The way life style is cause of such diseases , it can exactly be the cause for its improvement if its reversed /altered with positive twists .
Old 26-08-2020, 09:31 PM
Experiencer
I consider laziness a virtue for this exact reason.
Old 26-08-2020, 10:26 PM
Experiencer
I can't relate to your logic!

I'm rich and I love going to the gym 3 times a week, I love making lots of money and scaling up with stock trading, I love doing OBE's and I love having fun with my family and girlfriend

The world is better than ever, and I'm truly happy to born on this time in human history.

I don't see any complexity at all, and pushing your intelligence to solve problems and to study harder is really fun to me. I like those challenges, and for me is really good to my mental well-being.

My lifestyle is a mix of all the good things life has to offer.

I think that the problem is that you allow yourself to eat "fearful and negative conspiracy theories". That the government is bla bla bla, The corporations are bla bla bla, The the whole system is bla bla bla... and the only solution is to live in a cave alone, or in a small pre-madeup house in the middle of nowhere like a hippie in order to protect yourself because the world is so wrong, and you're so special and unique individual. There is a lot of people like that on the internet, and all they do is have depression, fear, boredom and anger. They are on the side of fear.

Since you are going to physically die anyways, why don't you put a goal of becoming rich & successful on this world like I did?

Trust me, if you do that, you will wake up and jump of the bed excited to do business, to study and to be disciplined! It's very addictive, and it feels really good to be succesful and rich. That's why I can't understand you! I'm so happy and addicted to success!

Also you combine doing OBE's in a weekly basis
Old 26-08-2020, 11:39 PM
Experiencer
^^^ I envy your success. What's messed up is that I'm not even one of those conspiracy theory morons you mentioned and I still can't be bothered to do anything that would make me money. My mental/emotional health isn't really stable enough for me hold a job, and I have ADHD so learning new things is difficult. All I do write is browse the Internet, listen to music, and write stuff. I used to love reading books but my ADHD has actually gotten so bad in recent years that I can't read physical books anymore, of course, I can read inane online comments with no problem but not an actual book, it's really a shame.