Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 19-06-2020, 10:59 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyVictoria
My best guess is that God won't do anything.
If It/She/He were involved as the creator of all things there's the answer.

I tend to follow Nature. Humans are just another species in the ecology, no more or less "important" than anything else. So...things have gone full circle. Humans thought they had no predators except each other. But they're prey to some of the smallest organic entities that know how to survive whose speed of replication means they can overtake most chances of elimination. Eradicated diseases are making a comeback.

Viruses and bacteria don't have the two sexes thing to produce statistical variety so somehow they mutate, probably through local events: a heatwave, a coldwave, flash of lightning? I don't know. Many things possibly.
Old 19-06-2020, 11:35 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
I tend to follow Nature. Humans are just another species in the ecology, no more or less "important" than anything else. So...things have gone full circle. Humans thought they had no predators except each other. But they're prey to some of the smallest organic entities that know how to survive whose speed of replication means they can overtake most chances of elimination. Eradicated diseases are making a comeback.

Indeed. We are just a very arrogant species..

We've even come up with entire belief systems that patronizingly assume other species are desperate to incarnate as humans so they can finally end all misery after living like a monk and accepting a fixed set of morals for many decades. Bizarre. Utterly bizarre. Far more weird than assuming your dog will just be a dog in the afterlife. Why is everything judged on how 'human' it is? We do the same with the Universe and apply meaning to it. It's almost like humans are stuck in a collective form of solipsism.
Old 30-06-2020, 03:02 AM
Knower

Well I can write a whole book on this, as far as I known the virus hasn’t been isolated and proven to exist via kochs postulates but has been by other methods. Coronavirus is a common cold in medical literature. It is a cover for when people get ill from 5G. 5G affects blood circulation and at 60ghz affects the rotation of oxygen molecules so we get respiratory issues that will get diagnosed as covid 19. The collation of the data is deliberately inaccurate and the real death to infection rate is somewhere in the 0.0001% area. Almost all people below aged 60 who have no health conditions are at no risk, 80% of people who get it don’t even experience any symptoms. The big question is why? This pandemic has been predicted by people based on the nanotechnology agenda. They have been putting nanotechnology into vaccines for a few years now, with the aim of emitting frequencies to affect how we think, ultimately to stop people waking up spiritually, this is a spiritual battle and it’s the satanic elite imposing this on us. The only way to ensure everyone gets nanotechnology through vaccines is if you make them mandatory, only way to justify that is by creating a pandemic, or the illusion of one. As for the vaccine it’s coming from a known eugenicist and satanist bill gates, who has openly said in the past about using vaccines to reduce worlds population. He has done this in 3rd world countries using vaccines that got phased out for causing more harm than good like oral polio vaccine and dtp. He knew they were dangerous and gave them to the kids anyway, over the years over 1 million kids have died as a result of his vaccines. Do you really think it’s a good idea to take a vaccine from this guy?? As for comments above about vaccines being proven to save lives, this is an incorrect illusion, there is a lack of science when it comes to proving vaccines work and that they are safe. They did not eradicate childhood diseases as over 90% cases dropped before the vaccines were introduced. A stronger immune system from better food, water, sanitisation, hygiene etc is why most diseases disappeared. There’s also a reason why vaccines have been made liability free products for big pharma, they kept getting sued cuz of the damages they caused. The tonsils is the first line of defence against a virus, not injecting into the bloodstream, it isn’t natural. Vaccines also contain many carcinogens and neurotoxins that suppress the brain, attacking the mind once again. If you wanna take the vaccine then good luck to you. The pandemics main agendas have been to destroy the economy creating a new cashless society, taking away our rights and freedoms, and driving humans apart. If you have any legit questions about vaccines then ask away, if you overcome ignorance and open your mind, do the research then you find it is a financial Rockefeller big pharma scam. Do they work? We need to do the science to find out, most have shown they don’t. An example: as Robertson et al shows, China get measles’s outbreaks every 2-3 despite having nearly 100% coverage, and the measles is atypical measles which is far worse than normal measles. Atypical measles comes from the vaccines!

I forgot to mention the vaccine will have anti fertility agents in like hcg antigen which was in bill gates’ tetanus vaccine in Kenya, covered by Gates funded WHO and the media who bill gates also just so happens to find. He will be a trillionaire if he can pull this off. Remember there’s the depopulation plan that 179 of our countries agreed to and are working towards, UN agenda 21!!
Old 05-07-2020, 10:22 AM
MAYA EL

Quote:
Originally Posted by HSmith123
Well I can write a whole book on this, as far as I known the virus hasn’t been isolated and proven to exist via kochs postulates but has been by other methods. Coronavirus is a common cold in medical literature. It is a cover for when people get ill from 5G. 5G affects blood circulation and at 60ghz affects the rotation of oxygen molecules so we get respiratory issues that will get diagnosed as covid 19. The collation of the data is deliberately inaccurate and the real death to infection rate is somewhere in the 0.0001% area. Almost all people below aged 60 who have no health conditions are at no risk, 80% of people who get it don’t even experience any symptoms. The big question is why? This pandemic has been predicted by people based on the nanotechnology agenda. They have been putting nanotechnology into vaccines for a few years now, with the aim of emitting frequencies to affect how we think, ultimately to stop people waking up spiritually, this is a spiritual battle and it’s the satanic elite imposing this on us. The only way to ensure everyone gets nanotechnology through vaccines is if you make them mandatory, only way to justify that is by creating a pandemic, or the illusion of one. As for the vaccine it’s coming from a known eugenicist and satanist bill gates, who has openly said in the past about using vaccines to reduce worlds population. He has done this in 3rd world countries using vaccines that got phased out for causing more harm than good like oral polio vaccine and dtp. He knew they were dangerous and gave them to the kids anyway, over the years over 1 million kids have died as a result of his vaccines. Do you really think it’s a good idea to take a vaccine from this guy?? As for comments above about vaccines being proven to save lives, this is an incorrect illusion, there is a lack of science when it comes to proving vaccines work and that they are safe. They did not eradicate childhood diseases as over 90% cases dropped before the vaccines were introduced. A stronger immune system from better food, water, sanitisation, hygiene etc is why most diseases disappeared. There’s also a reason why vaccines have been made liability free products for big pharma, they kept getting sued cuz of the damages they caused. The tonsils is the first line of defence against a virus, not injecting into the bloodstream, it isn’t natural. Vaccines also contain many carcinogens and neurotoxins that suppress the brain, attacking the mind once again. If you wanna take the vaccine then good luck to you. The pandemics main agendas have been to destroy the economy creating a new cashless society, taking away our rights and freedoms, and driving humans apart. If you have any legit questions about vaccines then ask away, if you overcome ignorance and open your mind, do the research then you find it is a financial Rockefeller big pharma scam. Do they work? We need to do the science to find out, most have shown they don’t. An example: as Robertson et al shows, China get measles’s outbreaks every 2-3 despite having nearly 100% coverage, and the measles is atypical measles which is far worse than normal measles. Atypical measles comes from the vaccines!

I forgot to mention the vaccine will have anti fertility agents in like hcg antigen which was in bill gates’ tetanus vaccine in Kenya, covered by Gates funded WHO and the media who bill gates also just so happens to find. He will be a trillionaire if he can pull this off. Remember there’s the depopulation plan that 179 of our countries agreed to and are working towards, UN agenda 21!!

Now just fyi I'm NOT for vaccines at all and I think the covid19 is **.

With that said I want to ask you something
How did you find all of this information?

And also Do you really think that these billion dollar people would let the truth leak out in such a way that people like you and the Soccer Mom down the street would be able to get your hands on said information without having to pay alot of time and money to find it?

Don't be a fool its alot harder then you think to leak information that "they" don't want leaked.

Just an example would be my buddy had information on something pertaining to his work he did overseas and one day a few years later he called a friend that worked with him overseas and also knew said information.

Well my friend for some reason thought that the information had been unclassified so he said "hey remember ****** (the name of a project ) " and his friend stopped him instantly and said "stop! That's still active and classified! " so my buddy said some words that sound like the word duck but then said it will probably be fine because he was on a cash burner phone .

Well he continued with his day and about 4hr later (he lived out in the middle of nowhere) he got a knock. On the door and he looked out and saw 2 men dressed in suits so he thought ***? Why is Jehovah's Witness all the way out here? So he opened the door and they said Mr **** he said yessssss? They said "we would like to have a talk with you about something you mentioned on the phone that you were associated with when you were overseas last time "

So they had a good long 4hr cup of coffee and chat.

And that's just one of many examples .
Old 06-07-2020, 03:45 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAYA EL
Now just fyi I'm NOT for vaccines at all and I think the covid19 is **.

With that said I want to ask you something
How did you find all of this information?

And also Do you really think that these billion dollar people would let the truth leak out in such a way that people like you and the Soccer Mom down the street would be able to get your hands on said information without having to pay alot of time and money to find it?

Don't be a fool its alot harder then you think to leak information that "they" don't want leaked.

Just an example would be my buddy had information on something pertaining to his work he did overseas and one day a few years later he called a friend that worked with him overseas and also knew said information.

Well my friend for some reason thought that the information had been unclassified so he said "hey remember ****** (the name of a project ) " and his friend stopped him instantly and said "stop! That's still active and classified! " so my buddy said some words that sound like the word duck but then said it will probably be fine because he was on a cash burner phone .

Well he continued with his day and about 4hr later (he lived out in the middle of nowhere) he got a knock. On the door and he looked out and saw 2 men dressed in suits so he thought ***? Why is Jehovah's Witness all the way out here? So he opened the door and they said Mr **** he said yessssss? They said "we would like to have a talk with you about something you mentioned on the phone that you were associated with when you were overseas last time "

So they had a good long 4hr cup of coffee and chat.

And that's just one of many examples .
How did I find this out? It was rather simple, it’s called research! I was absolutely determined to get to the bottom of vaccines, are they safe, are they effective etc and after a year or so I finally came to decent conclusions. This doesn’t require declassified documents, it requires a curious and determined mind. There has of course been media cover ups but don’t use google as your search engine because google will filter results as it’s invested with big pharma. DuckDuckGo is far better, a site called learntherisk.org and dr John Bergman offer excellent information. I’m going to be honest but synchronicity played a huge part for me. If you have a specific question about vaccines then feel free to ask away and I’ll tell you what I know and what I don’t know :) most of the information is out there, you just have to be very specific to find it, it isn’t easy!
Old 06-07-2020, 04:53 AM
MAYA EL

Ok you obviously don't comprehend the reality of the information age so I can tell this conversation is pointless and will only end in bickering and no understanding on your part so have a good day.
Old 06-07-2020, 12:41 PM
Knower

Quote:
Ok you obviously don't comprehend the reality of the information age so I can tell this conversation is pointless and will only end in bickering and no understanding on your part so have a good day.
What is the reality of the Information Age then? And like I said, if you have a legit question then ask away, I don’t get what your problem is

This is a classic attack the person and not the argument case, which usually happens when people don’t know what they’re talking about, this information doesn’t get ‘leaked’ most of it is out there to find, it just isn’t plastered on bbc news
Old 13-08-2020, 05:40 PM
Knower
The same people who believe in the law of attraction will tell you that you better get your vaccines which is pretty funny. As far things being real or not, I don't see how it matters considering people experience things all the time that 90% of the world believes is not real because they haven't experienced it and some of those who have refuse to accept their own experience as real. Some people get whacked in the head and all of a sudden they can play Mozart from memory and other people get whacked in the head and can't remember their name. If you seek you will find, if you knock the door will be opened. Why not seek something worth attaining and why not knock on a door worth walking through.
Old 13-08-2020, 09:11 PM
Administrator
Please keep this post polite

Namaste
Old 19-08-2020, 09:22 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Really?
"Information age" is a bit of a cliché because today we can process data at a mass that we couldn't days, weeks, years go. Information has always been there. It just that the underlying data hasn't been sought because questions have/had yet to be asked. There's a technical definition of information; and what turns data into information. Science is the systematised collection of data.
People have always sought and used data.
Turning it into information relies on analysis of the circumstances - usually a 'purpose'. Get the analysis wrong and the information is suspect and probably not worth having. As our data processing capacity has increased so has poor analysis. Much information in such a context isn't really information because it doesn't reduce entropy.
As I see it.