Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Electronic Communication

Old 17-03-2020, 01:30 PM
Newbie ;)

Telepathy

Have you ever been met with understanding by mental health professionals when it comes to telepathy, or have they all been dismissive and accusing you for just "hearing voices in your head"?
Old 26-03-2020, 11:10 PM
Guide
I have done experiments with telepathy, but I would never, Never tell a healthcare professional of any type about it. Telepathy is a natural human ability that gets "beat" out of us when we are very young. It is not ESP and it is not mind reading, it is a communication tool and it is linked to emotion, not actual thoughts.
Old 28-03-2020, 11:26 PM
Seeker

We should not be talking about this kind of things with people who wouldn't understand us. We would create a problem then.
Old 07-04-2020, 09:40 PM
Pathfinder
I don't usually tell people about this, online or offline, but I'm currently on antipsychotics because I claim to be in telepathic contact with extraterrestrials.
Old 02-05-2020, 07:12 PM
Master
What some mental health professionals know about telepathy, you could write on a pin head, but some yes would know - if its the voices in your head an issue for anyone reading, look up energy vibration - to improve yours, so you connect to good source...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 07-05-2020, 04:40 AM
asearcher

When I was a child I would at times "hear" someone threatening me to do this or that, if you do not do this your family will die, and so on. Always using fear. I told my parents and naturally they were very concern and wanted to take me to a psychiatrist. I don't know if it was my own fear creating this "voice" or if it was perhaps someone in the ghost-world? having found their way in. Either way what I did to cure myself off this was to come to a stage where I basically said "Go ahead then. Show me what you got". Because I got to a stage where I realized that it was the fear that was holding me prison, and I remember thinking well, how many times can it kill someone? Only once, right? So I started to ignore the "voice", I refused to be under it. And guess what happened? When I got to that stage it got smaller and smaller and then went away, what ever it now was.

I have someone close who has been in and out of mental hospital and a few things I have noticed is that when this person gets ill it says we are overheard, they are recording us, they are in the tubes listening in, they are talking to this person. The person think it is being watched, being followed by both real and imaginative people, conspiracy (once I was accused to have poisoned the food, now I know I don't make the best of meals, but come on).

So if I should try to summon this up is that if you "hear" a voice in your head from someone you do not know - do not talk to it, do not listen. It could be your own fear, but it could also be a voice "out there". Just like you don't talk to strangers do not let this voice in, ignore it. If it is someone you know, someone who has been your loved on and let's say has passed over or someone alive and you are still telepathic one another - fine. Then you know it means no harm. What is so wonderful about the telepathic is that when a loved one has done it to me I feel them, I feel their love for me, I would agree it is a feeling, not so much words but they do come together but it is a very effective way to communicate where you not only understand their words but their feelings, all in one. To me it is channeling and telepathic all in one, they are at least very close.

If you do not wish to communicate, have this telepathic communication, if that is now what it is, know that YOU are in charge of this and ignore, ignore, shut out, shut out and they will have no use of you and move on. When you start doing this and the "voice" gets more threatening it can only come to a climax and then just when it is at its strongest it will wimp away. Just wimp away. So do not give in. Fear is used by those dark on the other side, that is at least my assumption.
Old 07-05-2020, 06:06 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by robhr
I don't usually tell people about this, online or offline, but I'm currently on antipsychotics because I claim to be in telepathic contact with extraterrestrials.

I find this interesting and somewhat common in the circles I rotate through. What do the extraterrestrials tell you, or talk to you about?

I feel bad for anyone who is on anti psychotic drugs because I watched my brother go downhill from the doctors doing the "let's try this, lets try that" approach instead of trying to actually find out what was causing his issues. I hope you have good doctors.
Old 30-06-2020, 10:36 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildHairedWoman
I find this interesting and somewhat common in the circles I rotate through. What do the extraterrestrials tell you, or talk to you about?

I feel bad for anyone who is on anti psychotic drugs because I watched my brother go downhill from the doctors doing the "let's try this, lets try that" approach instead of trying to actually find out what was causing his issues. I hope you have good doctors.

Your brother needs to find a good doctor. Im labeled as schizophrenic and took 3 doctors and 3 diff medication to finally get the right drug. Im back to reality now. Counselling can help your brother. There are many professionals that are spiritualists.
Old 07-07-2020, 05:46 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by traveler1001
Your brother needs to find a good doctor. Im labeled as schizophrenic and took 3 doctors and 3 diff medication to finally get the right drug. Im back to reality now. Counselling can help your brother. There are many professionals that are spiritualists.

My brother hung himself years ago. He was diagnosed as bi-polar and I think that was the wrong diagnosis. He was on every drug made and when a new one came out his doctor put him on it. None of them helped. He told me that when they put him on lithium it was because they had gone through all the drugs at the time. He said most of them helped for about 3 weeks then everything was worse than before he started each new drug. Doctors are not always concerned with the patient first, but rather with the business, money, etc. I have only met one who actually said "I don't know what this is, I will do some research and see if anyone else knows." One out of hundreds of doctors over 60 years.

He was also in counseling, it did not help because the cause of his issues were never identified.

I am glad you have a doctor you can trust.
Old 07-07-2020, 05:56 PM
Ascender
shroom god --- nice name