Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 14-09-2019, 05:39 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmartin
let's be real, i'm not on here to discover people's agenda's and i think everyone has them so i don't believe you don't. my agenda is to help you stop with this 'your thoughts become your reality' stuff and discover Christ as the reality if you allow yourself to. you can be as out-there as you want in terms of beliefs. But you can't begin from your standpoint at the moment until you make room for him. no clever answer from me, just an evangelical gnostic

Ah, so it's you who has the agenda

Your thoughts DM, ( your agenda ) create your reality ( thinking I have an agenda)
Old 14-09-2019, 05:46 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Still_Waters
I love those Biblical quotes provided by sky123. As Honza indicated, sky123's knowledge of the Bible is indeed almost encylopedic at times.

Thank you SW, I love quotes from different Religions /Beliefs that show individuality in oneness.
Unique shapes, textures and colours woven together in life's tapestry
Old 14-09-2019, 05:57 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
No Aknaton my work is voluntary.

Would you volunteer to work for Christ for one day?
With your dedication and work ethic, I believe they would change the forums name from "Spiritual Forums" to "Spiritual (Christian) Forums".
And instead of that white flower (is it a lilly?), they'd put a Cross.

When I go out to do routine outreach to the lost souls, I look at your work ethic here as something to emulate. We need such in Christianity honestly speaking. Just observing this is encouragement to me and I believe it should be too to other Christians.
Old 14-09-2019, 06:09 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aknaton
Would you volunteer to work for Christ for one day?
With your dedication and work ethic, I believe they would change the forums name from "Spiritual Forums" to "Spiritual (Christian) Forums".
And instead of that white flower (is it a lilly?), they'd put a Cross.

When I go out to do routine outreach to the lost souls, I look at your work ethic here as something to emulate. We need such in Christianity honestly speaking. Just observing this is encouragement to me and I believe it should be too to other Christians.

I try to work towards feeling ' Compassion ' for all Sentient beings every day, compassion doesn't need a Religion....

I do stumble though
Old 15-09-2019, 07:03 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
I try to work towards feeling ' Compassion ' for all Sentient beings every day, compassion doesn't need a Religion....

I do stumble though

You have 6988 posts and a good number of threads, what percentage of these have been "in compassion"?
Old 15-09-2019, 08:32 AM
Master
Quote:
You have 6988 posts and a good number of threads, what percentage of these have been "in compassion"?

Can you count ' Emotions ' ?
Old 15-09-2019, 08:32 AM
Master
Quote:

Double Post.....
Old 15-09-2019, 11:59 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmartin
let's be real, i'm not on here to discover people's agenda's and i think everyone has them so i don't believe you don't. my agenda is to help you stop with this 'your thoughts become your reality' stuff and discover Christ as the reality if you allow yourself to. you can be as out-there as you want in terms of beliefs. But you can't begin from your standpoint at the moment until you make room for him. no clever answer from me, just an evangelical gnostic

Although your post was directed towards some one else, it did raise a question with me.

Do you differentiate in any way between Jesus and "the Christ"? What is your understanding of "Christ as the reality" ?
Old 15-09-2019, 08:57 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still_Waters
Although your post was directed towards some one else, it did raise a question with me.

Do you differentiate in any way between Jesus and "the Christ"? What is your understanding of "Christ as the reality" ?

still, no they're the same really I believe, there are differences but they are one in the end. there's only one Christ but many individuals and that sort of thing
I just think Christ is an experience of God so a kind of reality
Old 15-09-2019, 09:03 PM
Master

Quote:
Ah, so it's you who has the agenda

Your thoughts DM, ( your agenda ) create your reality ( thinking I have an agenda)

I hardly think so :)
An ant has an agenda, it wants to live, to find food, whatever ant's believe in doing. that's my definition of agenda, what you wish for and want. The negative sense of the word, that's fair enough i meant everyone has an agenda in the positive sense. so yes, you are saying you have an agenda but not in the negative sense that's fine we agree!