Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 06-03-2022, 10:58 AM
Master
Tree cards

Hi, I tried searching both the web and this forum for ideas for oracle/tarot cards with tree theme - does anyone here have any, or know of any? Any experience with the decks below?

I talk to trees in my everyday life, and yesteday Isuddenly really felt I needed guidance from them in cards. I just hope I can find one that speaks to me....

Found so far:

Spirit of Nature: Seems a little dark to me, but also beautiful. Not found any draws online to see how the messages are.

Voice of the trees: Sounds good, but the art doesnt appeal to me - also there are humans everywhere in the pic. I like trees

Wisdom of trees oracle: Looks beautiful, probably the one that speaks to me the most. I was just instantly disappointed because my favorite tree, the beech tree, is depicted by fallen leaves and its roots. Not its majestic rise or spectacular pale green spring color.

ooohh and now I found this one:
Celtic Tree Oracle: This is gorgeous, I cant see too many pictures but the desription saying the old celts revered trees like living, spiritual beings resounds 100pct with me. so I will look deeper, if anyone has this deck and wants to draw a car for me today, please let me know!

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3
Old 06-03-2022, 11:36 AM
Master
I've also considered getting a tree card deck in but as of yet haven't. I also am not certain, there's not one deck that really jumps out and does it for me.
The artwork has to appeal, the messages too of course. But also the type of trees. With this type of deck you can get that there are for instance mostly US trees on the cards. I don't know these. I'd want it to go to the roots of Celtic and Paganism and Druidry, which is European, so showing European trees.
I've had that to consider when buying an animal card deck too.
I guess that's what makes it more difficult to find a deck you like when it's more subject specific?

I may at some point get one in though :)
Curious what you're going to do!
Old 06-03-2022, 05:28 PM
Knower

Hi there! I have the Soul Trees Oracle Cards deck. It has more fantasy oriented trees with a word on each card (ex: magic, mystery, gratitude, etc.).

I also own and love the Herbiary by Maia Toll. I have the full box set which has the cards, as well as the book which includes rituals to do with each plant and reflection journal prompts, etc. This one is not about trees, but plants overall.

I actually own two of her other sets too. And am waiting for the Crystalliary when it comes in box set :)
Old 06-03-2022, 05:29 PM
Knower

I too talk to trees, plants, etc. You might want to consider creating your own deck? You could find pictures of trees you adore, and new ones you haven't explored yet. Print them out on thicker paper or print them on regular paper and paste them to thicker paper. And you have your makeshift deck custom to your connection with them <3
Old 07-03-2022, 09:19 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by txsha
I too talk to trees, plants, etc. You might want to consider creating your own deck? You could find pictures of trees you adore, and new ones you haven't explored yet. Print them out on thicker paper or print them on regular paper and paste them to thicker paper. And you have your makeshift deck custom to your connection with them <3

That is a lovely idea...! I will start gathering messages tomorrow. Absolutely love it, the thought would've never occurred to me...! Thank you.

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Old 07-03-2022, 09:37 PM
Master
Turns out there are 2 decks called "Celtic Tree Oracle".

This is one:

And this the other:

I prefer the first one with the brighter colours. I also like it shows the leaves and in most card the tree in the background.
Old 08-03-2022, 04:02 AM
Master
Oh I see. That's a big difference. I prefer the first one too, without a doubt.

Thank you for the info.

Found a deck called Green Man Tree Oracle - but it is wildly expensive everywhere. I tried to buy a normal priced one that I found in the US but they didn't deliver to Sweden.

I haven't seen all the cards of it, but I liked the ones I saw. But that deck also seem to come in two versions - of its two different éditions or two different decks all together I can't tell.

Old 08-03-2022, 10:10 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Realm Ki
Oh I see. That's a big difference. I prefer the first one too, without a doubt.

Thank you for the info.

Found a deck called Green Man Tree Oracle - but it is wildly expensive everywhere. I tried to buy a normal priced one that I found in the US but they didn't deliver to Sweden.

I haven't seen all the cards of it, but I liked the ones I saw. But that deck also seem to come in two versions - of its two different éditions or two different decks all together I can't tell.
That deck is from 2003 and what I can see no longer in print. That means if you can find a copy anywhere it is going to cost you.
Often the Chinese print such decks and sell them for very reasonable prices. They do the same with some Doreen Virtue decks which aren't in print anymore either since she converted to Christianity.

As for seeing all the cards of a deck, use Google Images and type in the name of the deck.
If you want more you just go for a review or unboxing on YouTube.
Old 09-03-2022, 07:51 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
That deck is from 2003 and what I can see no longer in print. That means if you can find a copy anywhere it is going to cost you.
Often the Chinese print such decks and sell them for very reasonable prices. They do the same with some Doreen Virtue decks which aren't in print anymore either since she converted to Christianity.

As for seeing all the cards of a deck, use Google Images and type in the name of the deck.
If you want more you just go for a review or unboxing on YouTube.

Thx very useful