Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 27-11-2014, 10:44 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by goingone
I love myself so much, that I can't find proper match

Yep. Same. But then again, I am my own perfect match.

Quote:
Originally Posted by umbridge
If they wouldnt be the other half of our soul, I guess things would be much different.. imo

How so? How would it be different for you?
Old 27-11-2014, 11:22 AM
Pathfinder
The person who I suspect as my twin flame is not the person who made me feel super good and without whom it seems my life is worse. He was THE person who put my nose right into my low self -esteem... I feel unworthy, even though he didn't ever say anything that would actually put me down. I put down myself... I couldn't say life without him is sad... I am happy. I just long for him. Even just to be there for him as a friend... He just changed my life.
Old 27-11-2014, 12:18 PM
Master

PaintingRosesRed, he actually showed you what you felt about yourself. At first it maybe seemed like a bad thing, but actually seems like you gained that knowing about yourself. Beautiful!
Even if its hurtful. I guess the hurt is the part of the process as well.
Old 27-11-2014, 12:29 PM
Master

(double post)
Old 27-11-2014, 01:23 PM
Butterfly1025

I love your know it all guru attitude.

Not.

I do agree with you about not trying to control the situation. We can't push and fight in 3D to make this work. It's orchestrated from above. We can work on our inner energy though to shift things around.

I've read here for a while. I get this feeling of cold jadedness here. "Delusional" is a strong harsh word to be throwing around so flippantly like you are some be all end all knowledge- giver. Maybe find some compassion behind that stony exterior.

Not everyone hurting is choosing to hurt. Being separated from love might not be as easy for others as you seem to think it should be. Have you ever really experienced it for yourself or do you just think you have because your own twin soul has adored you and you've taught him his lessons, as you've mentioned before?

I am not one for relying on the label. Whether my TF is the other half of my soul means little to me. But if I firmly believed in it that would be my choice and rather rude of you to call me delusional for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
Twins are not the other half of your soul. That's delusional.
And even if they were, it has no significance whatsoever.
These stories you build around your feelings only cause misery.
Let the feelings just be, and stop trying to control everything.
When you let go of holding on, you will find freedom.
That's all.
Old 27-11-2014, 01:48 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly1025

I've read here for a while. I get this feeling of cold jadedness here. "Delusional" is a strong harsh word to be throwing around so flippantly like you are some be all end all knowledge- giver. Maybe find some compassion behind that stony exterior.

Delusional: a false belief that is based on an incorrect interpretation of reality.

It's not an insult. It's just what it is. Whether or not a twin is the other half of your soul or not is irrelevant. It's the belief that it is relevant which is delusional, aka, an incorrect interpretation of reality.

Quote:
Not everyone hurting is choosing to hurt.

Everything we do in life and everything that happens to us is based on a choice we have made, whether or not we remember making those choices. People who hurt choose to hurt. It's as simple as that. And as I said, there's nothing wrong with that. I'm not judging it. What I am doing is shedding light on ways to get out of that, if they decide they want to make a different choice.

Quote:
Being separated from love might not be as easy for others as you seem to think it should be. Have you ever really experienced it for yourself

Would I really be posting on something I haven't experienced for myself? Now that would be arrogant.

Quote:
or do you just think you have because your own twin soul has adored you and you've taught him his lessons, as you've mentioned before?

This entire sentence is inaccurate.
Old 27-11-2014, 01:56 PM
Butterfly1025

Oh I just wondered because you've often written about how HE was so in love with you. Adored you. Obsessed with you but you were not that same in feelings for him. I just wondered if you ever really felt the soul shock that comes from being so deeply in love with a TF and then they suddenly run.

Maybe I'm wrong. If so, sorry. Just my opinion based off what I've read.

And just who are you to tell me my beliefs are false? That is arrogance. That would be like me trying to tell a Christian they are delusional because I don't believe in their Christian God. I would never because I have respect for what people are free to believe. It's not delusion but their choice . What us reality anyway? Not this strange chaotic world we live in that's for sure.
Old 27-11-2014, 01:56 PM
Ascender

Personally I think we are split souls, however, when they are split you become two whole ones... I think though when you are trying to find meaning in the connection and still figuring things out people tend to take things very literally and could see that a split soul means you aren't whole. I think of it like water drops or actual twins... split from one source and made into two wholes.

I also agree that if you allow yourself to play victim, that's what you are going to continue to be. I agree that you don't choose this hurt initially. We have all felt it and let me tell you, I didn't ask for this. But it's your choice as to how you handle it. And this applies to anything in life. Yes, some situations are extremely difficult and take a lot of time to overcome, but it's in your perspective and how you look at the challenge. Life is a challenge. This path is a challenge. And that's the way I look at it to overcome and get through things. Like they are things to overcome.
Old 27-11-2014, 01:57 PM
Master

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tnF...yI8TCljxMo8P8g
Old 27-11-2014, 01:58 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by amitc
Personally I think we are split souls, however, when they are split you become two whole ones... I think though when you are trying to find meaning in the connection and still figuring things out people tend to take things very literally and could see that a split soul means you aren't whole. I think of it like water drops or actual twins... split from one source and made into two wholes.

Thank you! High five!