Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 16-03-2021, 05:23 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobjob
My field of special interest is that of communication. I would find it helpful to learn what practitioners mean when they say that they 'channel' a person.

Might I ask you, please, exactly what are you are doing, when you channel?

Channel only the things you have love for, the rest are meaningless and do not serve you unless that is, you are looking to channel the absolute/the all/the everything. To make it easier for you to channel the absolute ( if that's the type of love that your after ) simply, love all things and be open to channeling them. Love should be your main objective. Peace and unity to you my universal friend. Amen
Old 16-03-2021, 06:23 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by utopiandreamchild
Channel only the things you have love for, the rest are meaningless and do not serve you unless that is, you are looking to channel the absolute/the all/the everything. To make it easier for you to channel the absolute ( if that's the type of love that your after ) simply, love all things and be open to channeling them. Love should be your main objective. Peace and unity to you my universal friend. Amen

With the greatest respect, none of that answers what I'd hoped to hear from members of SF - what is channeling for YOU?
Old 16-03-2021, 06:31 AM
Master
Quote:
With the greatest respect, none of that answers what I'd hoped to hear from members of SF - what is channeling for YOU?

Oh, o.k. Channeling for me is a communication of love between 2 or more individuals be they alive or passed on. Amen
Old 16-03-2021, 10:51 AM
Experiencer

How I’m reading the question is how we’re are literally doing the channeling. Am I right or wrong. I am dyslexic so struggle to understand some written stuff.

Iv been asked the question before by other mediums.

When I channel, I either see by shutting my eye vision off, as you would in a trance or daydream. I tend to look down or up, to the left. As the visionary comes through, wether spirit or entity. They approach a little from above but as if they are infront of you, but not physically. With eyes shut is the same and can me be more easy to channel with eyes closed.
If I’m giving information over through channeling, I find it easier with eyes open but shutting of my eyes vision.

To hear whilst channeling with vision, this is coming from above, as if it’s coming down onto my head. Can feel as if an echo also from either side, above the ears. Very much like astral sounds as u project.

To feel, I can’t deceive this. It’s my most prominent ability but I cannot describe in words. The only best way I can describe is when I channel visionary, when spirit relays something. Like I don’t know, how they passed. If a lady spirit came through and shows me her passing was Asthma attack, then I will see it visionary as if the spirit is showing me they are struggling but also I will feel myself clenching to my throat and wanting to gasp for air. I would not be feeling this literally but on a clairsentience level I’m feeling it.

Lol prob not the best person to describe this
Old 16-03-2021, 06:20 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by tabane27
How I’m reading the question is how we’re are literally doing the channeling. Am I right or wrong. I am dyslexic so struggle to understand some written stuff.
No that wasn't what I hoped to learn but later you did answer the thread's question. I hope you won't mind that I've changed the order of some of the points you've made.
Quote:
Iv been asked the question before by other mediums.
As mediums have asked you similar questions I guess I'm in good company with them.
Quote:
To feel, I can’t deceive this. It’s my most prominent ability but I cannot describe in words. The only best way I can describe is when I channel visionary, when spirit relays something. Like I don’t know, how they passed. If a lady spirit came through and shows me her passing was Asthma attack, then I will see it visionary as if the spirit is showing me they are struggling but also I will feel myself clenching to my throat and wanting to gasp for air. I would not be feeling this literally but on a clairsentience level I’m feeling it.
Based on the above what you do is similar to mediumship. If it were done to help/benefit someone else it would be mediumship.
Quote:
When I channel, I either see by shutting my eye vision off, as you would in a trance or daydream. I tend to look down or up, to the left. As the visionary comes through, wether spirit or entity. They approach a little from above but as if they are infront of you, but not physically. With eyes shut is the same and can me be more easy to channel with eyes closed.
If I’m giving information over through channeling, I find it easier with eyes open but shutting of my eyes vision.
I see that as clairvoyance.
Quote:
To hear whilst channeling with vision, this is coming from above, as if it’s coming down onto my head. Can feel as if an echo also from either side, above the ears. Very much like astral sounds as u project.
This appears to be clairaudience.
Quote:
Lol prob not the best person to describe this
Oh I very much disagree! You've explained very clearly what happens and answered very clearly what channeling is for YOU. Thank you for doing that
Old 16-03-2021, 11:30 PM
Master
Tuning into individual vibrations and downloading information about the subject. I can channel information about many subjects and individuals. My channeling abilities comes from a mix of intuition and listening to audible sounds ( the voices that I hear in my mind ). I simply start a subject or topic of discussion and then see what comes to mind, what I hear and what I think and what my intuition comes up with and also the messages I recieve. Channeling for me is just another form of communication. It's like having a discussion with someone about something, you listen to what they have to say then respond. Amen
Old 17-03-2021, 08:10 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Tuning into individual vibrations and downloading information about the subject. I can channel information about many subjects and individuals. My channeling abilities comes from a mix of intuition and listening to audible sounds ( the voices that I hear in my mind ). I simply start a subject or topic of discussion and then see what comes to mind, what I hear and what I think and what my intuition comes up with and also the messages I recieve. Channeling for me is just another form of communication. It's like having a discussion with someone about something, you listen to what they have to say then respond. Amen

When you channel information about subjects that interest you, from where or from whom do you think the information comes?
Old 17-03-2021, 08:49 PM
Master
Quote:
When you channel information about subjects that interest you, from where or from whom do you think the information comes?

I listen to what I'm told by external forces as in having a discussion with I suppose those from the spiritual realm if you must. I also use my own intuition to identify fact from fiction because some of what I hear internally is false as in I'm being mislead by opposing force. So it takes s bit of effort on my part but I can come up with a good channel most the time. Amen
Old 17-03-2021, 10:21 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
I listen to what I'm told by external forces as in having a discussion with I suppose those from the spiritual realm if you must.
If I must?
I don't want you to say anything you don't want to say..... But "external forces" is somewhat vague and my approach is that one should always know what source is being heeded. But that's down to individual choice.
Quote:
I also use my own intuition to identify fact from fiction because some of what I hear internally is false as in I'm being mislead by opposing force. So it takes s bit of effort on my part but I can come up with a good channel most the time. Amen
You've made the point I was treading warily to avoid making. Fact or fiction, false or true. I see you understand one should always consider carefully what's being received from wherever, from whomever.
Old 17-03-2021, 11:56 PM
Master
Quote:
If I must?
I don't want you to say anything you don't want to say..... But "external forces" is somewhat vague and my approach is that one should always know what source is being heeded. But that's down to individual choice.

You've made the point I was treading warily to avoid making. Fact or fiction, false or true. I see you understand one should always consider carefully what's being received from wherever, from whomever.

I think the hardest part of channeling is the fact from fiction thing, knowing true from false and if what your hearing is accurate. Your never 100% correct, sometimes your right, sometimes your wrong but I don't think any channeler gets it right 100% of the time, that would be next to impossible. Amen