Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature > Animals

Closed Thread

Old 22-09-2012, 10:14 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysaetos
All those posts are off topic and all personal insults aimed at me, and now you quote them again. Sigh. Why can't you discuss a subject without attacking the person?

If this thread is off topic, it was you that took it off topic. You can't complain.

As for saying they are personal attacks, that's ridiculous. Simply asking what faith you adhere to that's a perfectly reasonable, civil question isn't it? Inviting you to defend yourself against the allegations made against you what's wrong with that? If you don't want to, then don't, but then why make an issue of it in the first place????

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 22-09-2012, 10:17 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysaetos

We cannot survive without hurting or killing something.

Yes we can.

The Jains, for example, have been walking the sacred path for over 2,000 years...

Old 22-09-2012, 10:19 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisa'ka
I guess with a topic heading such as 'killing wildlife', the discussion may not be so pleasant and sparkly.

With my take on this matter expressed, I see no further need to drag this carcass across the parade grounds.

Yes, I guess you're probably right.

Going back to the original point, anyone got any further wisdom to offer other than the urine and soap suggestions?

Old 22-09-2012, 10:58 PM
glenos

No, killing wildlife isn't the way to go. Simples.
Old 26-09-2012, 02:01 PM
RiversLady

There is something about killing wildlife that some of you are missing. We hunters/fishermen/women take a great deal of pride in feeding ourselves and dependents with the fruits of our labors. Fresh meat taken from the wild is much healthier than stuff bought from a store. And the cost is much lower. And it is quite a bit of fun. Yes, its FUN to match wits with them and win. Does a wolf or shark have more moral rights to meat than a woman does? I think not. If you want to disagree with me, I ask you to try and catch a mess-o-fish. Not too easy.

Old 26-09-2012, 02:03 PM
Wisa'ka

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiversLady
There is something about killing wildlife that some of you are missing. We hunters/fishermen/women take a great deal of pride in feeding ourselves and dependents with the fruits of our labors. Fresh meat taken from the wild is much healthier than stuff bought from a store. And the cost is much lower. And it is quite a bit of fun. Yes, its FUN to match wits with them and win. Does a wolf or shark have more moral rights to meat than a woman does? I think not. If you want to disagree with me, I ask you to try and catch a mess-o-fish. Not too easy.

A fine mess of fish, RiversLady, from the Mattaponi, or Pamunkey ?
Old 26-09-2012, 02:15 PM
RiversLady

The Rapp. I like the bones in my fish to be clean.
Old 26-09-2012, 02:17 PM
Wisa'ka

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiversLady
The Rapp. I like the bones in my fish to be clean.

I know good oysters come out of the Rappahannock.
Old 27-09-2012, 06:37 AM
primrose

Riverslady & Wisa'ka, The deer, bears and cougars that are being killed here are'nt going for food. I have no interest in trying to catch a mess of fish.Lets agree to disagree on this isssue.
Old 27-09-2012, 07:48 AM
hawkmoth65

Wise words Primrose,and on that note the thread is now closed.
Closed Thread