Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 06-09-2020, 03:29 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobjob
you go girl!
....SO ... I may not know whether my own father shot and killed me before I was born to him again.... But I've found out how to work the icons LOL..... Learnt something at least !!! ...
Old 06-09-2020, 03:46 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
....SO ... I may not know whether my own father shot and killed me before I was born to him again.... But I've found out how to work the icons LOL..... Learnt something at least !!! ...

It's progress and it's better than I make!
Old 06-09-2020, 03:49 PM
Elfin

Quote:
It's progress and it's better than I make!
...LOL... I always strive to learn something new everyday.... .... Here was today's lesson.... Today... School was fun !! ....
Old 06-09-2020, 05:45 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
...LOL... I always strive to learn something new everyday.... .... Here was today's lesson.... Today... School was fun !! ....

I was in an SNU Zoom meeting today and learned a lot from it..... Most days are less fruitful.
Old 06-09-2020, 06:44 PM
Elfin

Quote:
I was in an SNU Zoom meeting today and learned a lot from it..... Most days are less fruitful.
Ahhhh.... I Always make it my mission to learn.... If it is not presented to me.... I simply think of something I don't really know about , and learn..... The other week it was wasps LOL.... ...
Old 06-09-2020, 07:07 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Ahhhh.... I Always make it my mission to learn.... If it is not presented to me.... I simply think of something I don't really know about , and learn..... The other week it was wasps LOL.... ...

I was listening two weeks or so ago on Radio 4 to an expert on wasps - fascinating!
Old 06-09-2020, 08:02 PM
Elfin

Quote:
I was listening two weeks or so ago on Radio 4 to an expert on wasps - fascinating!
....Its fascinating....I looked it up because people always say.."what's the point of wasps, except to sting you".... I've always agreed LOL.... But I thought there must be a point, or they wouldn't be here..... Learnt about the different ones... The ones you get buzzing around your picnic , the pollonators.... But the field ones I was amazed about... Eating all the grubs that would otherwise destroy the crops, hence food prices be higher etc....it was really interesting...( Unless I've got it wrong !)...
Old 06-09-2020, 08:08 PM
Elfin

ELFIN DISCLAIMER..... YES I KNOW I WAS TALKING ABOUT BEING SHOT . . BUT I MIGHT HAVE GOT IT WRONG.... I MIGHT HAVE BEEN STUNG TO DEATH BY WASPS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-09-2020, 08:25 PM
Master
Quote:
ELFIN DISCLAIMER..... YES I KNOW I WAS TALKING ABOUT BEING SHOT . . BUT I MIGHT HAVE GOT IT WRONG.... I MIGHT HAVE BEEN STUNG TO DEATH BY WASPS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I find wasp interesting.

Sometimes they come and land on me. When they do that, I wonder what they are really up to.

I have a considerable amount of sweet mint plants growing. They seem to love the sweet mint. When I water the sweet mints, the wasps will not move so they get wet. For some reason, they do not retaliate.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 06-09-2020, 08:30 PM
Deactivated Account
One account - I think by a listener ringing in - was of a wasp that landed near to her and was neatly dismembering some kind of insect and flying away leaving just wings, legs and head. The expert explained how the wasps hunt, kill and remove the muscles of insects as protein for their young.

It took me back to a time that still sticks vividly in my mind, almost 30 years ago. I pitched our caravan on a grass meadow at a rally site near Alton Towers.

The weather was hot and sunny and there were wasps all over our camping field. We were the first to arrive after the marshalls and I set up right in the middle and fitted our awning, leaving the doors open and intending to ignore the wasps and not swat them. I figured they'd leave us alone as they were busy hunting crane flies. But so much for the theory!

Within minutes of sitting in the awning our daughter was stung on the neck and I was got on my thumb. It was excruciatingly painful and throbbed for the three days of the rally. Luckily our small daughter had only been lightly stung.

The wasps hunting in the lush meadow grass were in a feeding frenzy. I watched fly after fly get hunted down, stung and bundled away. My flesh must have been as attractive as that of the crane flies' bodies.

I had no idea that could happen and I've not experienced it since. God help anyone stung by a swarm.