Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 23-01-2024, 11:57 PM
Burntfruit

I used to fear death, but I always had a Higher Beings belief. Now educated in the spiritual & experienced in end of life care, I have no fear of death. I do have a good life, and would prefer to live for a while yet, but death does not scare me. I feel quite overwhelmed at the prospect of the incredible spiritual realms
Old 26-01-2024, 07:05 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burntfruit
I feel quite overwhelmed at the prospect of the incredible spiritual realms
I hope you're not actually overwhelmed because please reflect those spirit realms are where we came from so they'll feel familiar once we've adjusted to the transition from incarnate to discarnate life. blessings
Old 26-01-2024, 09:20 PM
Burntfruit

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyce
I hope you're not actually overwhelmed because please reflect those spirit realms are where we came from so they'll feel familiar once we've adjusted to the transition from incarnate to discarnate life. blessings
I just feel the vibration level on earth, especially England is low. Where I live now, in the Scottish highlands is much better. I do suffer from auditory hallucinations, and the mental peace as discarnate will be amazing. I fully expect I will start of in a spirit hospital, since schizophrenia is an ethereal condition
Old 26-01-2024, 09:58 PM
Master
[B this is nothing to be fair because when your loved ones is suffering and pain like some cancer dementia Alzheimer's partners talking Sons talking and disease and hunting's disease they are no longer suffering anymore
Because a lot of family am I family died of cancer they're free from the pain
Are they died of dementia and alzheimer's and they're not suffering no more
Of a died of parking sins disease and hunting is disease and they are no longer suffering
My sister is battling cancer and I'm not overt I was said if you are cut a dog you are not suffer late this because we put the slave straight away and I know my sister is put on and the very suffering she would hate these
It's why I agree death is nothing to be afraid of but I would never help even pain I will never help him in pain another help high human pain to take their own life because the prison sentence over that nature takes course on that one because there are some countries are so wrong
I want one day and the countries we're living they will elect assisted suicide get away with it because you're not let a cut a dog suffer like they do
I'm on my all cut Lucy at organ failure but I got a put sleep which was the right thing I would have been signed in jail but if I held a commit suicide I would have been changed for a long time and so that nothing one of the death was death is beautiful it's a beautiful thing to happen especially when a person as what term inal terminal cancer or Turner or toner the mentor or Alzheimer's are partners or hunting's disease and illness that will kill you in the end death is going to sing in a lot of ways suffering and I am being honest about it[/b]

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 27-01-2024, 12:13 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
I do suffer from auditory hallucinations, and the mental peace as discarnate will be amazing. I fully expect I will start of in a spirit hospital, since schizophrenia is an ethereal condition
Those living in the etheric dimensions do not experience mental health issues and what you are suffering from as an incarnate will not be experienced when you're living in your etheric body after your passing.

You may well spend some time receiving healing after your return but schizophrenia is NOT a condition of the spirit - it's a condition of the body.
Old 27-01-2024, 12:18 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
I just feel the vibration level on earth, especially England is low. Where I live now, in the Scottish highlands is much better.
It's often reported by those who are sensitive that the vibrations of this physical earth are low but that may have always been the case for all any of us know. It's also been reported that living away from the stress generated by being in the midst of many individuals helps those who are sensitive to such situations.

I hope you can continue to live in the remote areas you favour and that your mental well-being will improve accordingly. Certainly much or most of the mainland UK is vastly overcrowded and consequently many of its citizens are greatly over-stressed. One needs to do whatever one can to survive.
Old 27-01-2024, 12:23 AM
Burntfruit

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyce
Those living in the etheric dimensions do not experience mental health issues and what you are suffering from as an incarnate will not be experienced when you're living in your etheric body after your passing.

You may well spend some time receiving healing after your return but schizophrenia is NOT a condition of the spirit - it's a condition of the body.
Thanks, but I have heard conflicting reports. Chico Xavier reports it as a spiritual condition. Never the less, I fully expect to be healed
Old 27-01-2024, 09:40 AM
Administrator
Once you enter the spirit realm you will be free of any Ailment mental health issues etc ,as Boyce said if you suffered you would go into Healing.

Namaste
Old 01-02-2024, 01:07 PM
Burntfruit

I feel death is feared due to many folk being disconnected from spirit. Once you reconnect, there is nothing to fear.
Old 01-02-2024, 03:39 PM
Master
[b] I know when I would loved ones is in the spirit world they are no longer in pain anymore they are hole again
There is nothing to be afraid of because they are happy that they are got no more pain because they can visit us in dreams to let us know that death is nothing to be afraid of it's part of life

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔