Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 05-07-2020, 11:40 PM
Master
Well maybe if you realise how big this universe is, seperation is not intruiging. Just go outside and see how much space there is. If you live in a block. Just keep moving forward untill you find some clear or new or more open or big space.
Old 06-07-2020, 12:44 AM
Master
The greatest of all duality is the duality of love and hate. Choose wisely, choose love. Amen
Old 06-07-2020, 01:41 AM
MAYA EL

Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronStar
I haven't caught up (yet) with all that has been written ever since but maybe I need to apologise to Maya EL.
Sorry it's not personal I just have my own issues with my opinion constantly been rejected.
So I shouldn't have lashed out at you like that.
Yes, yes, I know, confidence should fix it, I shouldn't seek approval... and so on.
But imagine being mild and having your first "scene" to actually share a conscious opinion.. and then the hassle when someone is challenging it and you struggle to explain something that is a bit beyond you, you get it but in a more abstract way than you can actually express.
Maybe I wanted to make a good impression , that's all.
And thank you for saying that my question is refreshing, guys.

No apology needed I'm not mad infact I just came across this topic and remember that I posted in it. You should not take things so serious and wear your heart on your sleeve because challenging a person's viewpoint is just part of the game and it's good for you because it strengthens your beliefs and sometimes prove them wrong but you usually find a more accurate police replace it so either way you come out on top from the situation
Old 06-07-2020, 01:51 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by utopiandreamchild
The greatest of all duality is the duality of love and hate. Choose wisely, choose love. Amen
Love & hate.

Love & hate, duality or simply opposites.

Male/female.....duality, or simply opposites.

What is, a true duality, is the whole Soul that is made up of equal male & female component parts.
The two equal parts that make up this whole Soul are blank without an identity.
The male female equal component parts of this whole Soul, unconsciously await for one of the two component parts to be drawn upon by a woman who conceives life within herself.

If she creates a female feotus then the female component half will seperate & be drawn towards the womb of the woman. & an energetic connection is created adjoining feotus to spiritual soul half. & the feotus is now not any more a blank identityless entity. It has an identity in the likeness of her biological parents.

And these male & female seperate halves, now exist as non dual. Though they are soul mates for eternity.
Old 06-07-2020, 02:04 AM
Master
Love is natural for all beings, it's something that we all need. Hate is the opposite, destructive, unhealthy and wrong. Yes they are opposites.
Old 06-07-2020, 03:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by utopiandreamchild
Love is natural for all beings, it's something that we all need. Hate is the opposite, destructive, unhealthy and wrong. Yes they are opposites.
In http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...97#post1947297 I explain how Love and Hate are not 'opposites', not really that is. Though I agree that Hate is 'destructive', albeit inasmuch it may help clear the way for new/better 'constructions', 'destruction' may well serve the help bring about 'greater' 'good'.

Here is another quote (from Ch.13 of The Bhagavad Gita) which advances the idea that Creators and Destroyers are expressions of the same 'Source-Force':
"I will speak to thee now of that great Truth which man ought to know, since by its means he will win immortal bliss – that which is without beginning, the Eternal Spirit which dwells in Me, neither with form, nor yet without it.

Everywhere are Its hands and Its feet; everywhere It has eyes that see, heads that think and mouths that speak; everywhere It listens; It dwells in all the worlds; It envelops them all.

Beyond the senses, It yet shines through every sense perception. Bound to nothing, It yet sustains everything. Unaffected by the Qualities, It still enjoys them all.

It is within all beings, yet outside; motionless yet moving; too subtle to be perceived; far away yet always near.

In all beings undivided, yet living in division, It is the upholder of all, Creator and Destroyer alike
"
Old 06-07-2020, 08:57 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun
In http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...97#post1947297 I explain how Love and Hate are not 'opposites', ((((((not really that is. )))))))

Though I agree that Hate is 'destructive', albeit inasmuch it may help clear the way for new/better 'constructions', 'destruction' may well serve the help bring about 'greater' 'good'.

((((((not really that is. ))))))) "IT EITHER IS, OR IT IS NOT AN OPPOSITE. SO WHICH IS IT.

opposite definition.
completely different; of a contrary kind.
"a word that is opposite in meaning to another"

opposing
/əˈpəʊzɪŋ/
Learn to pronounce
adjective
in conflict or competition with someone or something.
"the opposing team"
Similar:
rival
opposite
combatant
enemy
antagonistic
Opposite:
allied
facing; opposite.
"on the opposing page there were two addresses"

And this....
Quote.....Though I agree that Hate is 'destructive', albeit inasmuch it may help clear the way for new/better 'constructions', 'destruction' may well serve the help bring about 'greater' 'good'.....unquote.

Very poor way of thinking. If hate makes way for new constructions, those new constructions are not worth it.
If a person/being is hateful & creating destruction, then walk away from that hateful person/being, & continue on creating/constructing lovingness.

Hate is "unloving". Hate is in opposition to Gods "WAY" of love & does imbue Love & joy.

& while a person/being is in hate they are most definitely not bringing about a greater good.
Old 06-07-2020, 09:00 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun
In http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...97#post1947297 I explain how Love and Hate are not 'opposites', not really that is. Though I agree that Hate is 'destructive', albeit inasmuch it may help clear the way for new/better 'constructions', 'destruction' may well serve the help bring about 'greater' 'good'.

Here is another quote (from Ch.13 of The Bhagavad Gita) which advances the idea that Creators and Destroyers are expressions of the same 'Source-Force':
"I will speak to thee now of that great Truth which man ought to know, since by its means he will win immortal bliss – that which is without beginning, the Eternal Spirit which dwells in Me, neither with form, nor yet without it.

Everywhere are Its hands and Its feet; everywhere It has eyes that see, heads that think and mouths that speak; everywhere It listens; It dwells in all the worlds; It envelops them all.

Beyond the senses, It yet shines through every sense perception. Bound to nothing, It yet sustains everything. Unaffected by the Qualities, It still enjoys them all.

It is within all beings, yet outside; motionless yet moving; too subtle to be perceived; far away yet always near.

In all beings undivided, yet living in division, It is the upholder of all, Creator and Destroyer us
"

Hate devides and causes conflict and wars, love unites and brings us closer together. May we all find the path to love and prosperity. Amen
Old 06-07-2020, 09:23 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
((((((not really that is. ))))))) "IT EITHER IS, OR IT IS NOT AN OPPOSITE. SO WHICH IS IT.

opposite definition.
completely different; of a contrary kind.
"a word that is opposite in meaning to another"
Opposite in 'aim', not opposite in 'essence'.

IOW, using your definition: 'contary' in 'aim', but not 'completely' different, cuz all 'spirit' is activated by 'love' (as I explained in http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...97#post1947297 ).
Old 06-07-2020, 10:31 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
while a person/being is in hate they are most definitely not bringing about a greater good.
Agreed. They are not bringing about a 'greater' 'good' - but a 'greater' 'good' will come about, because Life innately seeks to maximize Love and Joy. So 'destruction' always (just) serves to make room for 'greater' 'good' to e-merge - as in the case of the 'destruction' of the 'dinosaurs' - 'humanity' (as 'bad' as it often is) wouldn't be here otherwise.

Relevant quote: "All things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose." (Romans 8)