Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 12-09-2017, 06:45 AM
Master
Old man teaching, Medium threatening death and man kissing me dream

In the early hours of the morning I woke up I had been dreaming that I was with an old man and he was teaching me about my mind and explaining how it works and how he works his mind. He was teaching me about Alzheimer's and how to keep the mind going and functioning well. There were other details to the dream but I fell back to sleep before writing it down, I was hearing I should write it down but I was too sleepy to do so. My DNA testing shows I have a high chance of Alzeimers and my memory now at 25 is rubbish, It felt like this may be a guide/angel teaching me, I asked before bed for angels to be with me in my dreams.

When I woke up this morning I dreamt I was in a room with my partner sitting at a table eating dinner. my little sister Molly was getting a medium reading when they got to our room I was smiling at them expecting a good message and the reader was taken over by a ghost or spirit she all of a sudden looks very scary her face went all red and her eyes hallow looking right into my eyes and she started shouting "I will kill you! I will kill you! You will die of Vasculitis before you finish that meal" I was really scared by this and was crying there was some chocolate on the side but I didn't want to eat it because of what she had said.

Then I was in a building the scene, there was a man who had a wife that was in love with me and another woman he kept coming to kiss me and couldn't resist my energy. He knew he shouldn't be giving in but it felt so nice to kiss each other in this dream. This part felt like an exchange of love and kindness.

Is the disease part a warning? I'm having my heart investigated at the moment due to minor chest pain and breathlessness and now I am worried it is a warning or if it represents a part of me dying. Last night I was focused on embodying my higher self and I realised how pain and suffering is a 3D/4D experience which I felt If I focus on 5D then I can overcome these lower states of being, so could that be these parts of me that are dying? But also the medium interests me, I've wished to be a medium but have been scared to open to that, so could it be I am loosing this part of myself? Not sure of the meaning of this dream would appreciate interpretations to this. Thank you!

I also sleep with a quartz crystal that has an irredesent blue colour inside when you move it, I can't remember the Name of it. But it's in an organza pouch inside my pillow case, this morning I woke up and the pouch was outside the pillow with no crystal in it and I can't find it anywhere at the moment.
Old 12-09-2017, 08:18 AM
Master
there's a bunch of stuff in there. the thing that most attracts my attention is
in paragraph two, where some spook threatens your life. "you will die... before
you finish that meal" it says... but you've already finished.(!) i seem to recall
you having said that chocolate is particularly 'tempting' to you, so for you to
abstain from consuming it is saying something [you've purposefully avoided
internalizing the 'information' provided by that spook -- it was untrue for you].
Old 12-09-2017, 08:41 AM
Master
Ok thank you, it was really scary and I didn't really believe it was true, which is interesting that it shows with the chocolate part, yes I do find chocolate tempting lol in the dream I almost had some but I resisted it. Is that a good thing that I've purposefully avoided internalizing the information?
Old 12-09-2017, 10:21 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyrose92
Ok thank you, it was really scary and I didn't really believe it was true, which is interesting that it shows with the chocolate part, yes I do find chocolate tempting lol in the dream I almost had some but I resisted it. Is that a good thing that I've purposefully avoided internalizing the information?
yes. you were offered something that was contrary to your well-being, and
declined it. people aren't obliged to accept every offering made to them.
imo: let your higher self distinguish between what serves and what doesn't,
and don't be controlled by 'cravings' which don't support your health.