Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 20-09-2022, 12:05 AM
Master
Who is my twin flame?

Who is my twin flame?

What is their name?

Am I currently with them?

If not, is it someone I know or an ex?

These are the questions I wish I knew the answers too. I keep getting loads of TikTok readings saying that my twin flame has been watching me and my pictures and will be sharing their feelings with me soon or making themselves known. That they are obsessed with me and that they are everything I’ve ever wished for……

I keep seeing lots of signs that my partner has or is cheating on me too although I’m not sure if this is true……
Old 20-09-2022, 07:28 AM
Master
Why is it so important to you?
Old 20-09-2022, 12:10 PM
Guide

Your Twin flame is your twin, otherwise it's your soulmate.
Old 20-09-2022, 09:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by A human Being
Why is it so important to you?

Because I feel so conflicted with my love life. I desire that deep unconditional love but I do not know if it’s with my current partner, something that will build over time, which is what I hope for as we have a great connection with each other. Or if there is something or someone more that would be a deeper love.

I always think about an ex that I still love and always will. It’s not a fanciful thing. I wonder if they are who I am supposed to be with. But at the same time, if not, I don’t want to jeopardise the family that I have.

I’ve also grown up around abusive narcissistic people for family and I doubt my judgement. Is the person I’m with the right relationship for me and the bad is part of life, what we need to grow and what a real relationship is. Or are they things I shouldn’t be putting up with and the right person, as in the ultimate love, wouldn’t treat me that way in the first place.

It’s tough, I wish I just knew what was what.
Old 20-09-2022, 09:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
Your Twin flame is your twin, otherwise it's your soulmate.

Do you mean literally a biological twin?
Old 20-09-2022, 10:05 PM
Master

If you are seeing signs and red flags that your partner is cheating on you, I tend to feel that they probably are.

One thing being raised in a narcissistic household does to people is it tends to create adults who mistrust their gut feelings and gaslight themselves.

If you would like a recommendation for a healing modality to address the inner wounds of narcisitic abuse, I have one you may like.
It is an energy healing modality and works with the emotional energy body as talk therapy can tend to reinforce the obsession to narcissistic relationships for narcisistically abused individuals.

Until these inner wounds are addressed, the addiction and attraction to narcissists or trauma bonding tends to continue the cycle.

If you are ready to take these steps in your life, you may find yourself ready to leave behind or transform many of your relationships in your life at this time.
Old 20-09-2022, 10:15 PM
Master

There is a healthy love for you out there, this will come with time and discernment, learning to trust your inner self again and build on that relationship with yourself.

Healing your body, mind and spirit from abuse and connecting to the love and guidance of your inner self you may come to know abundance of love for life and for yourself. When you know this, discernment is much easier and love and relationships become healthier as you may understand that if something is making you feel unwell, leaving it behind will only open up more space for expansion of love, either through a deepening of love for yourself or the sharing of love with another person.
Old 21-09-2022, 06:35 AM
Guide

@ladyrose92............Yes I do ,otherwise it is a soulmate.
Old 21-09-2022, 07:44 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyrose92
I desire that deep unconditional love
If someone gave you deep unconditional love, would you be able to accept it do you think? I know that might sound like a daft question, but the majority of humans are actually closed down to love, so that even when someone tries to give us love, we can't actually receive it. And that is really the core issue.
Old 21-09-2022, 01:13 PM
Master
You will know when a twin flame enters your life: you can feel it and easily distinguished from soulmates,karmic lovers..

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)