Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 26-10-2011, 12:16 AM
Suspended
Guide

GET AWAY FROM ME

When I walked to the receptionist desk to pay for my haircut, I felt annoyed as soon as I stood by this man who the receptionist was waiting on. She was using one cash register while my hair stylist was using the other cash register. He looked like a nice man so I do not know why I had this get away from me feeling. I just wanted to get outta there fast to get away from him. A girl around 8 years old was seated. He walked over to her and asked her to stand by him. Actually, she stood by me. What is weird is I was thinking how I could use block- someone to stand between me and this man to block the energy. I never looked at this man’s face and I don’t think he was staring at me. It is just a feeling I had as soon as I stood by him. After I left, I wondered if I hate men or why I felt that way about him. The next day, I was standing by a man in line who stared at me from time to time, but I was not bothered by him or energy. What was this feeling with this other man? When he talked to the receptionist, he seemed nice and all. I’m curious if he or his daughter is psychic. I felt better when she stood by me and how did he know to use her as a block? He could have done it for him instead of me. Oh, the receptionist was taking an extra long time since she was new. He could have been frustrated inside, but acted nice on outside? I have t say I felt a little frustrated because my hair stylist came in 15 minutes late and I was pressed fro time hoping to make an appointment. She also kept getting interrupted by customers and left me every 5 minutes to wait on customers, which caused me to run behind.
Old 03-11-2011, 07:31 AM
primrose

It sounds as though you picked up uncomfortable vibes from him, has this happened before? It is possible that he felt your frustration. Sorry I'm not much help. By the way I hope you skimped on the tip to your stylist.
Old 03-11-2011, 10:59 AM
SpiralNature

gut feelings, always listen to them

i would say its normal to have feelings like that, sometimes when we meet new people you might have a feeling of being comfortable with them immediately , so it makes sense that opposite can happen :)

i was once waiting for a bus and a boy around 17 walked past me and i instantly felt my stomach clench and immediately thought EVIL. it was a horrible feeling but completely instinctive.
Old 03-11-2011, 08:52 PM
nightowl

You were discerning his energy and your body reacted to it. This happens to me all the time, is this a new thing for you?
Old 03-11-2011, 09:47 PM
Charlies Angel

I sometimes get very strong negative feelings about people who I've no reason to feel that way. I always follow that instinct and stay away.
Old 04-11-2011, 12:38 AM
Master
for whatever reason it was there, it was there. Pay attention to it.

zipzip
Old 04-11-2011, 12:46 AM
SunnyHaze

Everyone can feel anothers energy, if i felt Somthing weird about you maybe you would have thought the same, Just like they say Yawns are contageous
and so are emotions (:

Have a welcoming day(: