Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Devolution's Dream > Matt Warne

Old 14-09-2016, 03:12 PM
Deactivated Account
As God has not made death, im thankfull to God for everlasting life.

And ofcourse im thankfull to Matt for this Forum.
Old 30-10-2016, 12:34 AM
Master
I get a lovely feeling-tone 'sense' of him from your tribute, annonafox. Being a 'idea' aficionado, I am curious as to what 'devolution' references in his case. Please reply only if and you feel that would serve your purpose as well.
- David
Old 18-01-2017, 01:26 PM
Suspended
Thank you Matt for creating this wonderful place of healing!!!

Old 23-01-2017, 06:26 PM
Suspended

My beloved higher self brought me in...
I'll ever see you on the earth dearest beloved higher self. (it is not just a believe) or I've missed you when you've perhaps was been unrecognized by me. Thank you very dear Higher Self.
immortal Diamond selflove beloved higher self the free will leader donĀ“t created a follower out of me created a sovereign vivid free will. extra special thanks higher self. also special love thanks goes to the higher self whom had teached me amongst other skills and talents, how to play drums since childhood. i more than love you .... thanks for all the aeons of teaching thanks.
i feel something is born higher than love ..."spirituali aspecti sine
nomen" i have no name for the recently discovered aspect of the self. 19th D. no pain no fear no anxiety no body consciousness.. i am in the aeons of multicosmic consciousness.. i channel all my love to you stepmother earth, i am a cosmic refugee you had adopted me and allowed me to stay .. beloved mother earth...
Indestructible immortal heart
Indestructible immortal heart
Even spiritual twin flame asteroid impacts you surpass.
I wonder How you do that ? ....

dear heart pure soul of I sovereign free will sits forgotten and reflects breathe,
in the silent infinite vastness of now out of sudden appearanced astral twin flames love fail shifted self consciousness dimensions overlapping time line spiritual asteroid heart wipe out impact loop break cataclysm and the vivid immortal pure rainbow phoenix flare source diamond beloved soulmatehood
admired dual souls family divine higher self strong integrity affirming negotiations
in the All One throne hall ... besides of rightdoing and wrongdoing
in loving memory to you all. extra special thanks goes to all encountered walking teachers who has crossed my way lovingly....

1. east.air.sword.mental. spades. 2. south.fire.staff.emotional. clubs. 3. west water.calyx.spiritual. hearts. 4. north.earth.disc.physical. diamonds. nxn=Oneness.
kar:ra:si ku ca sa.ra na:as pa:pa kar.trin a.ri as.i cakra at.ha 30 su as.mi sopha dus.ri su:a:vi cakra kar:as kar.ra pa.pa.as.i pa.ra

i feel and receive Matt is happy and fulfilled to read this when one has achived such "things"

E> in immortali memoria retentus Matt Warne <3
E> you are hold tight in immortal memory Matt Warne <3
Old 12-03-2017, 04:18 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisy
For Matt....

A whole year has gone
since you returned home
four seasons have passed,
we return to the cold.
Suns still have to set
and newer days dawn,
we cannot stand still,
for time chases us on.
Yet though the days,
speed hastily forth,
we stand firm today,
hold on to this one
to remember a man,
we were blessed to know,
so hard to let go
of such a beautiful soul.
Wherever you may be
know these words to be true,
as we remember everything
we loved about you.
daisy

So beautiful ~ thank you all
Old 10-06-2017, 06:12 PM
Valerian

I joined this very special and heart warming forum only a couple of days ago, but its 'specialness' for the want of a better word has touched me deeply.

As an administrator of a spiritual forum myself, I cannot help but inquire into who started such a compassionate site. I was deeply shocked at Matt's early devolution (or transition as we call it). What Matt leaves behind is truly a blessing and will benefit many. I honour you, dear Soul.

Bowing in respect.
Old 29-07-2017, 03:06 PM
Newbie ;)

Yes, we are all fortunate to be able to connect in kinship thanks to the foresight of Matt Warne - may he return again.
Old 13-08-2017, 06:07 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank you very much, i wish you all the best.
Old 13-10-2017, 02:03 PM
Guide
My homage to this person.
I think I saw Matt Warne on early Myspace too.
He is very good soul,
Now he is with God.
This saddened me that such a young person God takes away making him retired from life.
RIP
Old 28-11-2017, 03:45 PM
Seeker

Thanks to God for Matt Warne.

I am sorry that he is dead