Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 25-01-2021, 08:29 PM
BigJohn BigJohn is offline
Master
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: अनुगृहितोऽस्म
Posts: 12,440
  BigJohn's Avatar
If a person is good at working at the Chakra and Aura level of healing, they can at times feel the 'headache' caused by stress and can move it around and/or take it right away. This also applies to other things that manifest as a result of stress.
__________________


 
       ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

      Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind
     whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

     ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜


Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 25-01-2021, 08:30 PM
BigJohn BigJohn is offline
Master
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: अनुगृहितोऽस्म
Posts: 12,440
  BigJohn's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee
Hey thanks Starman and BigJohn, much appreciated.

Namaste.

You are welcome, janielee.
__________________


 
       ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

      Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind
     whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

     ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜


Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 25-01-2021, 08:53 PM
Starman Starman is offline
Master
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 1,835
  Starman's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
If a person is good at working at the Chakra and Aura level of healing, they can at times feel the 'headache' caused by stress and can move it around and/or take it right away. This also applies to other things that manifest as a result of stress.
Some excellent points. How we can move things around within us using our own consciousness, or more accurately, using our own attention. If we can do chakra work using only our attention, and also our imagination, then we can also delve into energy blocks that same way. The “freeze” response to stress, which is something that is not talked about much, probably has a lot to do with a paralyzing fear. Excellent point BigJohn.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 25-01-2021, 09:19 PM
BigJohn BigJohn is offline
Master
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: अनुगृहितोऽस्म
Posts: 12,440
  BigJohn's Avatar
THANKS FOR THE NICE COMPLEMENT

I came to realization of the 'freeze' response' when I experienced two different times of a car driving into a building. I would go out and stop the driver from living but noticed, virtually everybody else was frozen for the 'moment'.

One way I got to see my own Chakras was from meditating. I meditate with my eyes open and rock side to side. After a while, I would notice a 'ripple' when I would breath. It was my breath rippling thru my Aura.
__________________


 
       ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

      Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind
     whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

     ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜


Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 25-01-2021, 11:56 PM
Starman Starman is offline
Master
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 1,835
  Starman's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
THANKS FOR THE NICE COMPLEMENT

I came to realization of the 'freeze' response' when I experienced two different times of a car driving into a building. I would go out and stop the driver from living but noticed, virtually everybody else was frozen for the 'moment'.
I think I understand what you mean, but you said “stop the driver from living,”
or did I read that wrong. Bad eyesight and all.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 26-01-2021, 01:09 AM
BigJohn BigJohn is offline
Master
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: अनुगृहितोऽस्म
Posts: 12,440
  BigJohn's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starman
I think I understand what you mean, but you said “stop the driver from living,”
or did I read that wrong. Bad eyesight and all.

You read it right, I wrote it wrong.
I meant to say "Stop the driver from leaving".
__________________


 
       ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

      Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind
     whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

     ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜



Last edited by BigJohn : 26-01-2021 at 02:30 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 26-01-2021, 01:32 AM
GlitterRose GlitterRose is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Aug 2020
Posts: 370
 
I've done a variety of things over the years. Zumba, Tai chi, Yoga, deep relaxation techniques. I'm still not the greatest at meditation, but I know people say that helps, too.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 26-01-2021, 02:32 AM
BigJohn BigJohn is offline
Master
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: अनुगृहितोऽस्म
Posts: 12,440
  BigJohn's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starman
Some excellent points. How we can move things around within us using our own consciousness, or more accurately, using our own attention. If we can do chakra work using only our attention, and also our imagination, then we can also delve into energy blocks that same way. The “freeze” response to stress, which is something that is not talked about much, probably has a lot to do with a paralyzing fear. Excellent point BigJohn.

If a person can feel 'energy', they can go and feel the 'headache' in the Aura. From there, they can move it or just plain get rid of it.
__________________


 
       ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

      Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind
     whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

     ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜


Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 26-01-2021, 02:33 AM
BigJohn BigJohn is offline
Master
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: अनुगृहितोऽस्म
Posts: 12,440
  BigJohn's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by GlitterRose
I've done a variety of things over the years. Zumba, Tai chi, Yoga, deep relaxation techniques. I'm still not the greatest at meditation, but I know people say that helps, too.
Each of what you wrote about can bring about a relief from stress.
__________________


 
       ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

      Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind
     whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

     ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜


Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 26-01-2021, 02:56 AM
Starman Starman is offline
Master
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 1,835
  Starman's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
If a person can feel 'energy', they can go and feel the 'headache' in the Aura. From there, they can move it or just plain get rid of it.
Okay, big self disclosure here. I know what it is like to feel crazy, I’m sure a lot of people do. These days when I am visited by craziness, I can feel it approaching, and dissolve it in my mind before it grows and overtakes me.

If, as you say, a person can be sensitive to energy, they can feel a headache, or stress elsewhere in their body, approaching, and dissolve it, or move it out of their way. It takes a keen sensitivity to our own state of being.

I can also relate to what GlitterRose has said. It is not so much all of the things that we have tried as it is our ability to settle into those things and have them be of use to us. Some people find meditation and inner peace boring. It is and acquired taste. When I used to do drug and alcohol counseling, I’d ask patients how come they did not get into treatment sooner, and most of the time they would reply, “I had not reached my bottom yet.” It is said “when the student is ready the teacher will appear.” The search for what works for us, as and individual, may be long with many twists and turns.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:01 PM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums