Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 11-07-2021, 04:21 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowyowl
In spirituality,...
... experience it for ourselves.
You remind me of the Sara books. With that owl called Solomon.
I am constantly in awe whenever I read it. And often try too hard to grasp it. I always wished I could ask Solomon for clarification on my own misunderstanding.
I know a book is special when I read it, and what I read 1 sec ago dissapeared, faded from my awareness like a dream, it is so high frequency.
I often read what solomon says, and suddenly understand everything, and then it fades away as I try too hard to recall what I just realised.
When I understand it I feel like the most happy blessed person in the whole universe and then when I try to understand it, I feel like crying like a little child. "No wait, don't continue the story, I felt like I understood it, I wanna understand it again... No, wait, its right here, I just got it, I want to know this, I know it's right here... What did I just know?! I just knew it, it's right in front of me, how can I not know it?!"
It's really time for me to read it again. I wanna know it.

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 13-07-2021 at 02:28 PM. Reason: Note:''Sara books'' are a series by Abraham-Hicks :)
Old 13-07-2021, 01:28 PM
JustASimpleGuy

THE GREAT TEACHERS OF THE WORLD

https://en.wikisource.org/wiki/The_C...s_of_the_World

Immediately, "All doubts vanish for ever, and all the crookedness of the heart is made straight, and all bondages vanish, and the results of action and Karma fly when He is seen who is the nearest of the near and the farthest of the far."

Concerning the "nearest of the near and the farthest of the far"...

https://www.hinduwebsite.com/sacreds...arama/kena.asp

The disciple said: I do not think I know It well, nor do I think that I do not know It. He among us who knows It truly, knows (what is meant by) "I know" and also what is meant by "I know It not."

It's the nearest of the near in the sense of our perception of an individuated consciousness and the farthest of the far in the sense of the substrate that illumines that perception of individuated consciousness. The Extraordinary masquerading as the ordinary.
Old 12-10-2021, 06:05 AM
traceyacey12

Just reading this again and finding that the poop analogy works well for awakening and enlightenment