Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature

Old 06-01-2011, 11:32 AM
Sangress

Quote:
I don't know about this...it's not happening in Australia.

True.

Where else isn't it happening?

Maybe the locations could be a clue as to why its happening.

My instant thought was the polar shift.

I myself have sensed a change in the feel of the earths "magnetic field" or vibration or whatever you wish to call it.

It's been shifting and fluctuating for at least 5 years as far as I remember, but its far more noticeable now. It could simply be my own awareness of the earth and its energies increasing with experience and age though.

I can only be a curious bystander in these matters. I'm content to just watch, wait and speculate.
Old 06-01-2011, 02:49 PM
SoulWhisperer

It's getting worse and probably not just a coincidence anymore. Events in Europe and South America also, dead fish and dead birds.

SOULWHISPERER
Old 06-01-2011, 03:43 PM
Master
I heard on the news in Sweden I think flocks of birds dying from internal bleeding and reports throughout the world, IE hundreds of crabs somewhere washing up ashore dead.
Scarey...now I'm getting scared.
Could this have anything to do with the oil spill?
Spiritlite.
Old 06-01-2011, 05:27 PM
Summerland

This has happened before, but not on such a massive global level. The only country that I have been able to find that it has not happened in is Africa currently. And yes, I have seen the movie "The Core" and that is the first thing that I thought of.The magnetic pole is constantly drifting and every few years airpots have to adjust for the drift.
And yes, the cold weather could be contributing to some of it as the tempratures in many of these locations have had extreme cold weather. But that doesn't explain why only a specific type of bird or fish would be targeted.
Google map has a site that lets you see the killoffs throughout the world and specifies howmany animals/fishes died and suspected reasons. The more that I read the more that I think something is going on with our magnetic shield (failing) or HAARP type weapons. As far as biblical prophecy; I haven't seen any rivers running red yet, although a river in one country did run bright green for a few hours. During that flow, no effect was noticed on the fish tho.
Old 06-01-2011, 06:15 PM
Summerland

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightSpirit
I don't know about this...it's not happening in Australia.

Actually it is happening in Australia and NZ, but I think that has more to do with your flooding. The penquins and birds in NZ are attributed to extreme weather or problems with the animals navigation systems.
Old 06-01-2011, 06:57 PM
Master
I've seen more blackbirds and sparrows around here in the past year then in the years before!

The Indian rhinoceros now has a population of around 3000, while it went almost extinct a century ago.

The wild boar populations have dramatically risen in Europe (f.e. France).

Kangaroos are considered a plague by some Aussies. It's been thought by palaeontologists that their populations went bigger when Aboriginal Aussies burned the forests and gave room to open spaces for the kangaroos to graze..

I got another ice-breaker lol... the domestic cow population is literally booming!!

--
But anyways, it's still sucks when groups of animals die, or species go extinct. Because they are all valuable.
That, plus some incidents in the winter do not prove the endtimes are upon us. :)

Want to help stop man-driven extinctions? Check your consumption.
Old 06-01-2011, 07:04 PM
Kapitan_Prien

Quote:
Chrysaetos: domestic cow population is literally booming!!

NOOOOOOOO!

*lives in a rural farming area - mainly beef steer and dairy cows. ()
Old 08-01-2011, 11:23 PM
Knower
My sister in law mentioned this (birds) she lives in Baton Rouge LA. She has Mayan ancestry and she says they had three calenders one is a 5000 year calender and it ends in 2012, not the end but just basically starting over again.
Old 09-01-2011, 12:28 AM
Master
another article about this matter, with a list of events that have happened thus far...
http://www.examiner.com/pop-culture-...-events-so-far

i wasnt aware of this until i read that article, but one of the die offs of fish occurred literally in my back yard, but the fish washed on on the Canadian side of the river, near Sarnia, Ontario rather than on the American side, here in Michigan...
"Not Christian or Jew or Muslim, not Hindu, Buddhist, Sufi, or Zen. Not any religion or cultural system. I am not from the East or the West, not out of the ocean or up from the ground, not natural or ethereal, not composed of elements at all... I belong to the Beloved, have seen the two worlds as one and that one call to and know, first, last, outer, inner, only that breath breathing human being."
Rumi