Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature

Old 05-01-2011, 09:04 PM
Pathfinder

Dead birds falling from the sky (mississippi)

Hey Everyone,

I heard on the news that in Mississippii USA there were 1,000 birds reported to fall from the sky dead. Veterinarians can't figure out any cause to why this happened, but after investigating the birds he came to the conclusion they were dead before they hit the ground and that they had suffered severe trauma. They're speculating it could be that the birds were hit by lightening or really hard hail. Some people are calling this a spiritual experience that this could b a negative symbol to start year 2011. What do you all think of this?
Old 05-01-2011, 09:12 PM
Summerland

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightwithin
Hey Everyone,

I heard on the news that in Mississippii USA there were 1,000 birds reported to fall from the sky dead. Veterinarians can't figure out any cause to why this happened, but after investigating the birds he came to the conclusion they were dead before they hit the ground and that they had suffered severe trauma. They're speculating it could be that the birds were hit by lightening or really hard hail. Some people are calling this a spiritual experience that this could b a negative symbol to start year 2011. What do you all think of this?

lightwithin, there is another thread on this subject, although it has gone quite far off topic. In fact, it is not anywhere near the original post. But that happens.
This is happening all over the world. Fishes, clams, alligators, different species of fish, pelicans, different species of birds. The only country that it does not seem to be happening in is Africa.
For some of the killoffs, there are logical reasons such as extreme cold temperatures. However that doesn't account for all of the occurences. And fireworks can't really be at fault as many of these occurences are happening where there are no fireworks set off..
Personally I have two theories on this and neither is spiritual.
Old 05-01-2011, 09:46 PM
Pathfinder

Thanks Summerland, yes i just found the other thread on this. And to correct myself the birds falling happened in Arkansas rather than mississippi.

I've heard its the government trying to control the weather, cell phone energy/lines, mother earth, etc

Was just curious what others thoughts on this.

I think no matter what, its important we all stay positive, and not let fear take over us.
Old 05-01-2011, 10:05 PM
Summerland

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightwithin
Thanks Summerland, yes i just found the other thread on this. And to correct myself the birds falling happened in Arkansas rather than mississippi.

I've heard its the government trying to control the weather, cell phone energy/lines, mother earth, etc

Was just curious what others thoughts on this.

I think no matter what, its important we all stay positive, and not let fear take over us.

If you should want to discuss it, I will watch your thread. Maybe it would be more on topic~~~~
Old 06-01-2011, 12:50 AM
iolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerland
If you should want to discuss it, I will watch your thread. Maybe it would be more on topic~~~~

The latest news was that the fireworks caused all those birds to panic and rather than flying high -- where the fireworks were-- they flew low and since they aren't night flying birds they were flying blind, as it were, and collided with trees, buildings and roofs of houses. The blood clots and organ damage found in necropsy was consistent with blunt force trauma.

They are also going to do a toxicology test to determine if any toxins were involved.
Old 06-01-2011, 01:03 AM
Summerland

Quote:
Originally Posted by iolite
The latest news was that the fireworks caused all those birds to panic and rather than flying high -- where the fireworks were-- they flew low and since they aren't night flying birds they were flying blind, as it were, and collided with trees, buildings and roofs of houses. The blood clots and organ damage found in necropsy was consistent with blunt force trauma.

They are also going to do a toxicology test to determine if any toxins were involved.

Actually that is misinformation. The birds were killed while in the air. There is no evidence of them flying into buildings. There were no reports from residents that the birds flew into their homes. The force of the impact can be seen on the photos; they are splattered on the roads from the force of impact or that force hit them while in flight. Toxicology reports are that there was no poison found in their system. This is happening world wide and also happening to multi-species.
Old 06-01-2011, 04:09 AM
Royalite

How.very.strange.

The attempt to justify this stuff really isn't jiving with me. Is it with any of you? From fireworks to possible lightning strikes to high up hail storms...
Old 06-01-2011, 08:33 AM
SoulWhisperer

THis might be a long shot but, has anyone seen the movie THE CORE, where the earth's core is beginning to stop, interfering with earth's magnetic field, thus causing events like birds falling from the sky.

Check full plot on IMDB site.

There's also the Mayan prediction of the 2012 end of the world.

SOULWHISPERER
Old 06-01-2011, 10:46 AM
Experiencer
Location: Adelaide, Australia - but born and bred in Ireland:)
I was thinking it might be something to do with the magnetic field.

I don't buy the fire works/ lightning explanation - people have fire works every new years and lightning is hardly a new thing!

And it doesn't explain the fish and other animals effected.

What about the polar shift? Not the spritiual 2012 one, but the scientific one - I read that during the shift there would be many poles in various places around the earth and that migratory animals would have alot of problems. I will find the article later.
Old 06-01-2011, 10:54 AM
Master
I don't know about this...it's not happening in Australia.