Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 28-05-2014, 09:14 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin
Please remember there are those for whom you feel this is appropriate. I know it is my path.
There are advocates for euthanasia, yes, and I'm one. But you're not discussing euthanasia. You're soliciting advice regarding suicide. I assume you're serious given you in fact posted this, therefore I'm telling you in no uncertain terms that you need to seek professional help. Contacting a local suicide hotline would be the first step. This needs to be your only priority and consideration at this time Justin.

Last edited by Baile : 28-05-2014 at 10:22 PM.
Old 03-06-2014, 05:11 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
There are advocates for euthanasia, yes, and I'm one. But you're not discussing euthanasia. You're soliciting advice regarding suicide. I assume you're serious given you in fact posted this, therefore I'm telling you in no uncertain terms that you need to seek professional help. Contacting a local suicide hotline would be the first step. This needs to be your only priority and consideration at this time Justin.

It is in fact not suicide or self-harm as there is no such thing as true death. It is simply a way of peacefully transitioning to another state.

If you had known my life better in the past you might consider it self-euthanasia, with the indescribable suffering of my illnesses throughout my life. However, those are not my motivation now. I simply wish to move on and live the life I want to live. In the life beyond Earth. In fact, my therapist supports me in this as she knows and understands me, and we do not see it as suicide. If you are wondering, she is quite qualified and responsible. She respects that everyone has the right to make this choice. I appreciate your care for me.

Justin
Old 04-06-2014, 03:39 PM
Knower

Quote:
It is in fact not suicide or self-harm as there is no such thing as true death. It is simply a way of peacefully transitioning to another state.

If you had known my life better in the past you might consider it self-euthanasia, with the indescribable suffering of my illnesses throughout my life. However, those are not my motivation now. I simply wish to move on and live the life I want to live. In the life beyond Earth. In fact, my therapist supports me in this as she knows and understands me, and we do not see it as suicide. If you are wondering, she is quite qualified and responsible. She respects that everyone has the right to make this choice. I appreciate your care for me.

Justin

I have depression and I think about suicide sometimes but I've never seriously attempted it. Suicide is seen a bad thing in this society, so it seems shocking to read about your therapist supporting your decision but she must have a different opinion on it to most therapists. I understand what she means about everyone having the right to make their own choices. But then on the other hand, it seems a shame to think of someone taking their life when things could get better for them. (But you say suffering isn't your motivation now, so maybe it doesn't apply in your case.). I don't want you to think I'm saying you should do it, I just wanted to say I can see your and your therapist's point of view. I agree with euthanasia, I think they should make it legal in this country (the UK).

If I were to commit suicide though, I'd be doing it because I was in pain here and couldn't see it ever getting better, so it wouldn't be for the same reasons as you. I'd also be scared of doing it because I don't know what will happen afterwards, I don't know what I'll get. (That's me personally).

Best wishes to you. :)
Old 12-06-2014, 11:25 AM
Guide

Dear Sparrow,

I realize it is not respectful and not right to keep pushing the same question to you over and over, which is not in your being to facilitate this way.

I consulted with someone with a Dying Consciously Practice. They don't do this for people who are not already naturally dying, so instead we have had an email exchange discussing my ills and spiritual beliefs, as she is one who believes in reincarnation to learn lessons, carrying with us the seeds of mental and physical illness in our spiritual (we would say soul) bodies when coming to live on Earth, etc. One thing I've never really understood after reading what you write is: Usually we think we are our spirit, and our soul. But when you write of the Spirit not being present here with the soul in physical life but inspiring us through the etheric cord, it feels like we are too separate from our Spirit for me to accept. Yet I know that couldn't be your message. I always tried to think of the Spirit, though connecting with a profound etheric cord, also existing in the same "space" as I do here, as I inferred would be possible from your words on multidimensionality.

She consulted with a husband and wife team she knows who she says are experts on shamanism and other forms of spiritual healing. She invites me if I choose to work with them and hopefully undertake a new vision of life, a paradigm shift, a deep spiritual healing, and to see that we cannot avoid what comes to us in life.

I'm considering seeking their help after learning more about them, and if they can incorporate my beliefs on the freedom of the soul into our sessions. She tells me that the husband has lived with ulcerative colitis (I've been living with Crohn's and Bipolar Illness for those who do not know), he has been hospitalized several times, and could understand what my suffering is like. She says with the spiritual work he's done he is feeling mostly well and happy now.

However, my question now is: Can we carry seeds of mental and physical illness with us into lifetimes? I know we can resolve them in the Spirit World and do not have to choose to live here again, but if we come say from one life and choose another one here, could we bring the ills of our previous experience with us to a new lifetime without first healing them in the Spirit World?

I believe I would need to know the answer to this before working with them, otherwise we may not be able to agree on what we're working with. Or would it be wiser to continue trying to heal and realize, develop myself more independently? And do you think/feel energy healers and shamanic practitioners can truly help one to effect a deep change on one's soul level?

Thank you for your patience. It felt to me like you were waiting for me to discover an answer myself. And thank you to others here who have responded.

After a very hurtful day yesterday with some friends, one of whom I lost (it was Tim), and the other who agreed with one of the horrible things Tim said and was not supportive of me, I talked with my therapist and she helped me try to learn how I can be there for myself when I am hurting. That, as was my wish, and as you have time and again encouraged, Sparrow, I need to know who I am and deliver love to myself. For so long, with all the trauma and pain I've been through, I've been looking outside of myself for validation, support, comfort. Although I had begun to cultivate it in myself, this is more of a turning point in this issue. I need to know myself surely and know what things to listen to and what not to. Then I will be calmer when people say hurtful things, and I'll be in a place to hear the rest.

You've always been there for me. Thank you.

Justin
Old 17-06-2014, 01:58 PM
Guide

I realize now it is not because I am "more developed" (a fallacy in part), but that I need to actively engage in and encourage a balanced and mutually beneficial energy flow, not get trapped in a dynamic of teaching and one-sided benefit to the one(s) being helped by me.

Thank you to any further light-shedding.

Love, Justin

Quote:
Dear Sparrow,

I've been making changes to improve my health including many of the things you mentioned. I feel my diet is very good now, my blood oxygen level is good. I continue to use a carbon filter for my water and am now drinking purer water when out in public instead of water fountains or tap water. I have also greatly reduced my intake of carbonated water while stilling hydrating myself well. I even tried some Alkaline water until my Fairway stopped carrying it. That was interesting as I could feel a revolving energy flow in the water much like the REN and DU circuit. I don't feel I can afford to use the mica extract you mentioned, and I drink so much water it would be very difficult to do that.

However, I really feel this question includes other factors besides diet and healthy lifestyle.

I'm thinking perhaps, since the energy flow between me and people I practice with is trying to balance itself; if they are less developed in Shen Shing energy in particular, regardless of the the ways their other energy characteristics compare to mine, this speciality of energy seeks to impart itself to them for our mutual benefit. I do not feel discomfort or strain, but more of a feeling that the energy I feel flowing through me and in my external layers is floating towards the other person or people. It leaves me feeling sort of "dry" (in a manner of speaking; you could say energetically dry), less happy, and my lips tend to curl up unusually. The nice clicks I feel as my spine adjusts during Qigong become weaker and drier, sort of brittle. Depleted in body for some time if I teach for too long. Usually now I am careful to stop within a few seconds when trying it out.

Although my idea about Shen Shing energy may or may not be accurate, there must be a reason that others whose water composition, diet, blood oxgyen, etc. may be whatever it is, don't have this issue, or at least it is far more minimal, and I do.

Tim theorizes it is due to the absence of my large intestine. Sounds reasonable energetically, what do you think?

I would love to hear any and all ideas and possibilities you can come up with.

How can we cooperate to find understanding of and resolution to this?

It brings me great fulfillment to practice with others, as well as to help them learn. Not to mention it could really help support me.

I'm picturing blades of a plant for you to immerse yourself in.
Justin
Old 24-06-2014, 11:37 PM
Guide

I wanted to send this to you in a PM, your inbox is full.

Dear Sparrow,

I miss you. Will you come back soon? I mean on SF.

I contacted you just now and I received some encouragement. "You are doing quite well" in a whisper with your resonance. It's welcome to hear that, and I want us to communicate more. I feel I've been scornful at times, though I've fought myself over it, when I really need to be happy about our exchanges and feel them always as a blessing, a miracle.

If I someday travel of my own will to the Spirit World I will discover the way, through my various explorations and developments, and helps from others in my spiritual connection and awareness, and be responsible for it myself. If you are steadfast that you are not comfortable helping me learn that way, I must accept it, as it's not my way to coerce people to help in ways they don't feel right about. I've been so desparate in those times that I lost sight of that.

I still wish to do that, no matter how wonderful my life is and/or becomes here or how awful it may be at times. It is simply where I wish to go, how I wish to live, not really a matter of suffering anymore, and I'm not desparate. If it is in your being to inform my process in that case, I welcome it. And I understand if it is not. Please let me know how you're feeling about this now.

I want to welcome you back here and in my mind and heart again.

Justin
Old 25-06-2014, 06:49 AM
Deactivated Account

Dear Sparrow, I hope you do not mind me stepping in for just a moment in your absence ~ ( we can speak later regarding a temporary position as your secretary, lol ! )

Justin, I am sure Sparrow has very good reasons for his recent absence, he always does. There are probably other areas of his life which are requiring his attentions, as happens to most of us at one time or another.

I know you are anxious to speak with him, however, Sparrow always returns..... even after long absences. I believe it will not be long before he returns.

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 25-06-2014, 07:04 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:

Justin

Justin ~

I feel I must step in here for a moment to address your recent posts to Sparrow about wanting to "peacefully transition to another state " . I can understand your frustrations with your suffering from your illnesses ....

however..........I do believe you are putting Sparrow in a difficult position with your questions regarding this and your asking for advice on this topic ( sorry again Sparrow, but this is necessary for me to reply to ...... ).

Such topics, even when worded in terms you have chosen to use such as " peacefully transition to another state " ....one cannot be asking for advice from another member regarding this. It is best to seek counsel from someone who is properly trained to respond to these matters.

Perhaps his absence has something to do with the difficult position you are putting him in, in asking him these questions .... or maybe not, I am not speaking for Sparrow here, but from my observation.

Dream Angel
SF Staff

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 25-06-2014, 03:25 PM
Guide

I guess I want to say, I can appreciate your watching out for Sparrow and not wanting him placed in a difficult position, you are special friends. And although I first got the idea for this from your question to Sparrow a long time ago, I can understand that you have now taken on responsibility in the forum, and since society generally doesn't let this sort of thing happen, I can understand your position, although I don't accept the values of most of society in this case. But I understand you need to create an environment which reflects the values of the forum. I was mostly writing to Sparrow in a Spirit of reconcilitation and acceptance of his choice not to help me in that way, although I was hoping to leave a window open in case he changed his mind based on my and his current state and feelings. However, my main intent was to tell him I want to welcome him in my heart and mind fully once more, and we can have our psychic connection unfettered by my resistance and former scorn, and I love him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
Justin ~

I feel I must step in here for a moment to address your recent posts to Sparrow about wanting to "peacefully transition to another state " . I can understand your frustrations with your suffering from your illnesses ....

however..........I do believe you are putting Sparrow in a difficult position with your questions regarding this and your asking for advice on this topic ( sorry again Sparrow, but this is necessary for me to reply to ...... ).

Such topics, even when worded in terms you have chosen to use such as " peacefully transition to another state " ....one cannot be asking for advice from another member regarding this. It is best to seek counsel from someone who is properly trained to respond to these matters.

Perhaps his absence has something to do with the difficult position you are putting him in, in asking him these questions .... or maybe not, I am not speaking for Sparrow here, but from my observation.

Dream Angel
SF Staff
Old 11-07-2014, 10:16 PM
Master
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
Justin ~ I feel I must step in here for a moment to address your recent posts to Sparrow about wanting to "peacefully transition to another state " . I can understand your frustrations with your suffering from your illnesses ....however..........I do believe you are putting Sparrow in a difficult position with your questions regarding this and your asking for advice on this topic ( sorry again Sparrow, but this is necessary for me to reply to ...... ).Such topics, even when worded in terms you have chosen to use such as " peacefully transition to another state " ....one cannot be asking for advice from another member regarding this. It is best to seek counsel rom someone who is properly trained to respond to these matters.Perhaps his absence has something to do with the difficult position you are putting him in, in asking him these questions .... or maybe not, I am not speaking for Sparrow here, but from my observation.Dream Angel
SF Staff
Hi Dream Angel and all.
Just felt It really important to communicate my feelings
Really miss Sparrow