Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 09-02-2012, 09:52 AM
Pathfinder

As always Sparrow I appreciate your reply, yes I posted the link to the original video as it seemed more genuine than some of the others its so difficult to know when something is being faked these days people just love getting people to watch a fake video so they can get the attention they may not be getting in real life. But after reading your post I am glad to know one way or the other if it is happening and also to know what is causing it thankyou for your way of explaining it in a way that can be easily understood.

So is this somekind of transformation that the planet is going through that will have a lasting change or is it just temporary do you think? I might be imagining things but I do feel different lately like I genuinely want to help people more and I feel like my heart is opening up but that could be down to something else. It would be very nice to think that the vibrations on the planet are increasing.

Anyway with the utmost gratitude for your time and energy Sparrow thanks once again,

Truth Seeker
Old 09-03-2012, 09:47 PM
Guide

Dear Sparrow,

Hi. In the past you have mentioned our ability to expand our capacities through the development of consciousness doorways and energy mechanics. Would you please expound upon these doorways and mechanics and how we can develop them? It seems such development would be the result of acting upon information you have already spread, such as healing through sound and symbolism, connection with the spirit, spheriception, etc.? I am curious to learn more. Thanks. You are making having such a positive effect with your participation here.

Justin
Old 10-03-2012, 12:16 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Hello Truth_Seeker,

How kind of you to ask of my wellbeing. I am fortunate as ever to speak in this way, through this instrument called Spiritual Forums, through which consciousness can communicate and sow the seeds of information, inspiration and intention. I have no complaint to compose for I am fortune in friendship with persevering minds as yours, who lay down the tracks for the train of Truth to reach its destination that is each heart, each mind and each soul of each man, women and child. Thank you for the part you play within the symphony of Grace, this we know as life.

Down to your subject at hand. I shall repeat my words here to you as well, that you may benefit.
It is not for you to turn your eyes, or your ears to the skies to understand this unsettling sound. You are, in a sense, looking in the wrong place. The sounds which are by now increasingly being recorded originate from within, not from above the Earth. They have been heard by human beings for many years, by other generations, to lesser effect. This is to say, these sounds originate from the planetary core, and are the result of tremendous, and very hazardous frictions and migrations. Due to external attractions and changes in natural forces within the solar system the Earth is experiencing significant internal shifts and stresses. The planetary core is currently rotating out of synchronicity to the planetary rotation within its galactic orbital movement. Deep within the core and its outer layers pressures have increased to cause temperatures so high they turn solid metals to liquid plasma. The auditory sounds which so many are hearing is the result of the way in which the planetary atmosphere, with its gaseous content and electromagnetic properties is capturing, and amplifying the harmonic frequencies produced by the core and pressurised quartz crystals deep within the Earth, which are consequently causing some dramatic atmospheric displays, as well as land slides, earthquakes and other surface wide destructions. You hear the vibrational and electromagnetic energy activity as this haunting sound because the harmonic frequencies being emitted are being modulated by the atmospheric properties of Earth as it reaches and superimposes through and throughout the surface.
Do not absorb these words in fear, but seek to understand how your own thoughts and consciousness technologies (or prayers) can be best and appropriately applied in practical ways.

Just for you also to know, many of such videos you are looking at are in fact duplicates/not genuine presentations.

-Sparrow

Hi there..
Reading this question from Justin and your response raised a question that I have about a weird sensation I've been having sporadically for the past maybe 3 weeks. As I'm settling in to bed to go to sleep, as soon as I shut my eyes and am starting to relax, I feel weird vibrations throughout my body, unlike anything that I've experienced before. The first time it happened my eyes came open fast, wondering what the heck was that. I looked around to see if there might be a small earthquake, but no. I laid back down and it continued a short moment then just gone. It has happened to me like I said sporadically sometimes every other day or every few days. Could this be related?

As always, thanks for your time and attention, Sparrow.

Old 11-03-2012, 07:33 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth_Seeker
As always Sparrow I appreciate your reply, yes I posted the link to the original video as it seemed more genuine than some of the others its so difficult to know when something is being faked these days people just love getting people to watch a fake video so they can get the attention they may not be getting in real life. But after reading your post I am glad to know one way or the other if it is happening and also to know what is causing it thankyou for your way of explaining it in a way that can be easily understood.

So is this somekind of transformation that the planet is going through that will have a lasting change or is it just temporary do you think? I might be imagining things but I do feel different lately like I genuinely want to help people more and I feel like my heart is opening up but that could be down to something else. It would be very nice to think that the vibrations on the planet are increasing.

Anyway with the utmost gratitude for your time and energy Sparrow thanks once again,

Truth Seeker
Hello my friend, Truth_Seeker,

What is happening to planet Earth can be observed on other planets. Also this can be observed within the sun itself. The stream of cosmic energy, and the surge of ions entering the solar system are gravitated towards the sun and other planetary bodies like Earth. What you may see is an increase in the activity of the sun as it absorbs these energy particles to fuel its temperatures and magnetic fields.
You will also find that the magnetic field of the Earth, of human beings and other life forms are also changing. As magnetic fields change, so too does DNA and cellular development. An energy transference is taking place which is effecting physical matter on every level, and the increase in energy output, as you witness in the sun, is also occurring within the human being, and all other things. An increase in energy fields are the result of the rising oscillatory vibration of matter. That is what is understood as the raise in consciousness, or ‘spiritual awakening’. What is really occurring is that the particles of your current form are receiving information through sound and light frequencies bombarding the solar system, which travels down your spinal column like an electromagnetic conductor, through your chakra system and instigates changes on a spiritual, energetic and physical level. The Earths core similarly is experiencing this increase of energy output, and as human beings refer to a ‘human awakening’, the Earth is also experiencing an ‘awakening’ because it is awakening from a cyclical dormant biological process. As I have said before, everything is a process. The awakening of humankind is merely a cyclical period the species undergoes from their dormant period. The observations of surface wide natural disasters can be understood by the increase in energy output of the Earths core and its increased activity.

Many changes will be temporary, as part of a process, but will give way to lasting changes, causing humankind to rethink some of their practices and theories. One of these changes is that of your perception of time. Time itself is actually altering as it is understood, and you will likely experience time speeding up or slowing down. Seasonal cycles and behaviours will become altered and shift from what has become expected. The position of the moon and stars will become altered from their expected alignment from existing star charts. The way in which your consciousness interacts with the current known physical dimension will alter. The way you process information as a being will experience subtle changes and enhancements, and as such, during certain times you will feel more sensitive and emotional than usual. You will be drawn to seek out truth and understanding, and feel a desire to want to act in ways that raise your vibration. These subtle desires are an aspect of the law of attraction, and how cosmic and planetary changes cause similar ‘gravitational’ changes in your thoughts, feelings and innate instincts. Gravitational in the way that you feel gravitated towards wanting to raise your own vibration almost instinctually, yet not consciously knowing why. Children will experience such changes more profoundly than adults, as such will likely behave irregular and erratic, and will be most vulnerable to these changes. Though it is adults that will find such changes the most difficult as this increase in energy oscillation will present many challenges and resistance.

I shall return that this may be first reflected upon.
-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 13-03-2012, 01:23 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin
Dear Sparrow,

Hi. In the past you have mentioned our ability to expand our capacities through the development of consciousness doorways and energy mechanics. Would you please expound upon these doorways and mechanics and how we can develop them? It seems such development would be the result of acting upon information you have already spread, such as healing through sound and symbolism, connection with the spirit, spheriception, etc.? I am curious to learn more. Thanks. You are making having such a positive effect with your participation here.

Justin
Blessings of love and light,

In response to your query, allow me to speak of consciousness doorways and energy mechanics.

When I speak of consciousness doorways, these can be anything which take you beyond where you are presently, beyond your present understandings and perceptions, beyond your existing perspectives. Consciousness doorways connect you to more of what and who you are, and elevate you to new dimensions of thought, of experience and spiritual empowerment within your journey, as the being that you are, and presently perceive yourself to be. Consciousness doorways open you to new frontiers of discovery, revealing altered states of being and infinite planes of possibility and potential.

All things are a door. The skeleton key that unlocks all doors is the consciousness that is yours to discover. Consciousness is the key. Yet very few know what this skeleton key should look like that unlocks all doors simultaneously, and therefore many begin a soul journey that imagines many keys, to many doors, to many places, to many times. Each door leading to new halls of knowledge and wisdom, each delivering experience and expression of new dimensions and designs. This is the journey of the soul.

How you choose to craft your consciousness will determine what doors open for you within your magnificent journey. Soul groups in themselves are doorways, to which each and everyone belongs. Becoming a part of your soul group you have taken it upon yourself to fashion your consciousness in a specific pattern and dimension to open specific doors that appeal to you as a spiritual entity. As part of your soul group, who have chosen to align their vibration to a specific pattern of light, sound and spiritual symmetry, your consciousness currently has the capacity to open many doors that to others, not of your group, may not yet exist, or may not yet fully open. As you align your consciousness to new soul groups, new experiences, and new aspirations of discovery, you will learn to adapt and fashion your consciousness into new keys. Similarly, upon the Earth, as in the form human being, the way in which you facilitate your consciousness, and interface with the physical reality, as well as other states of reality beyond it, will determine what you perceive yourself to be experiencing at any given time. The question utmost is, what do you aspire to experience presently? For unless you choose some ‘thing’ to experience, you shall not wield the consciousness to fashion the key required to open the door to it. But of course, human beings are always choosing some thing, for they are always experiencing something. Even the act of choosing not to choose, means allowing others to choose for you in your stead, thus allowing others to open their own doors on your doorstep. Currently, as it is observed from the spirit world, the majority of human beings only observe doorways placed in front of them by others. This is to say, most human beings only experience what others choose for them to experience, and they then accept this as their own experience, when essentially, it is not. It is more that they are participating in the experience that someone else is creating, and not really choosing or creating something for themselves, from within themselves.
One of the greatest advances in human evolution will come when the individual learns to choose to create their own doors, rather than simply choosing to go through doors presented by others who proclaim themselves as experts, masters and ‘fact-itoners’. It is noble to follow in the ways of the wise, but it is wiser to follow in the ways of your own heart. From Ones Self must creation spring to know of that which is called God. For the Self is the only instrument you have, and ever need, to open every door you can imagine. But first you must imagine such doors before you can walk through them. You cannot expand from who you perceive yourself to be, and where you perceive yourself to be heading if you persist to pursue the paths to others doorways.

Choose your own destiny. If you do not, someone else will choose it for you.

Let us suggest that which you choose is some form of experience. It matters not what it is, only that you have chosen it for your Self. You may not even know what you aspire to experience, other than something which is more pleasant, permanent and profound than what you are presently presented with. In this instance, it is significant that you are choosing to want something different. Choosing to want something different empowers you to stand at the crossroad of energy mechanics. However, continuing to choose to want something different but not acting upon that choice will simply gravitate you through the doorways others have manifested from their own power of action. In this sense, you are but feeding the reality chosen by another over that which you could manifest for yourself.
At the crossroad of energy mechanics, you must remember the law of proximity. You will only perceive into the realm of possibility within the spectrum of consciousness you are presently. That is to say, you can only perceive, and you can only experience that which you have attuned your consciousness to presently. With this said, you can also only ‘choose’ something which you are conscious of within your realm of experience.
They key then is to expand your spectrum of what you are conscious of by altering your consciousness to enable you to discover new choices. By attuning your consciousness away from what does not serve you, and attuning towards that which you aspire as ‘chosen’ qualities of Self, you already begin to open new doorways of potential.
As you release the frequencies that no longer serve you in your energy field, and human behaviour, the gravitational energetic magnetisms towards new potential become stronger and your vibration will become more attuned to the spectrum of possibility of what you aspire to experience. You are attuning your consciousness to a different index of energy manifestation that you previously did not have access to because of the law of proximity. The proximity of vibration and consciousness compatibility.
As you begin to operate on different levels, and through different doorways of consciousness, energy interactions take place. When energy interactions take place on these new frequencies, they develop into energy relationships and form new energy, or new consciousness interfaces. Such interfaces, as they grow and develop begin to manifest as experiences within different dimensions, including the physical. As they touch the physical domain, that is when they begin to attract your attention the most, though it is the most confusing dimension to translate what is occurring to your Self. It is at this level you are then able to make conscious choices about how to experience what is happening to you as a human being. The human being will not fully comprehend what is occurring to Self, but may choose how to interpret what is occurring.

To summarise. That which you choose, through every thought, word and deed, defines where you place yourself within the spectrum of consciousness. To become conscious of new capacities and possibilities you must alter your consciousness. First by removing energy influence and consciousness which no longer serve you, then allowing the qualities you hold to gravitate you towards doorways which will open to you.

For now I shall leave it here.
-Sparrow

Old 13-03-2012, 07:18 AM
CatChild

Hello Sparrow,

I am having trouble deleting posts completely. I changed my mind and decided to PM you my question instead. - Just wanted to explain.

~ C.
Old 19-03-2012, 01:38 AM
Guide
Dearest Sparrow,

I have 2 questions about Spiritual Development. As always, I look forward to your views and wisdom:

1. There have been several comments here and there about the amazing spiritual experiences during altered states caused by psychoactive substances or brews [natural or artificial], for example, the ayahuasca, or its basic component DMT (dimethyltryptamine).

My problem with all this is: I think that what you get from them does not come from your spirit/ soul but from your mind. In any sense they would be "fake" spiritual experiences. It is hard for me to accept that you need any chemical substance to increase your awareness or to speed up your spiritual development. In my view it should be done exactly on the contrary, with practice, purpose, and a physical body as clean as possible.

2. We always talk about the need to be open to receive love, as a first step to be able to give it. How do you show others that you are open to receive?

A big hug of light for you,

TISS
Old 19-03-2012, 10:27 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow

This is to say, most human beings only experience what others choose for them to experience, and they then accept this as their own experience, when essentially, it is not. It is more that they are participating in the experience that someone else is creating, and not really choosing or creating something for themselves, from within themselves.
One of the greatest advances in human evolution will come when the individual learns to choose to create their own doors, rather than simply choosing to go through doors presented by others who proclaim themselves as experts, masters and ‘fact-itoners’. It is noble to follow in the ways of the wise, but it is wiser to follow in the ways of your own heart. From Ones Self must creation spring to know of that which is called God. For the Self is the only instrument you have, and ever need, to open every door you can imagine. But first you must imagine such doors before you can walk through them. You cannot expand from who you perceive yourself to be, and where you perceive yourself to be heading if you persist to pursue the paths to others doorways.

Choose your own destiny. If you do not, someone else will choose it for you.

Let us suggest that which you choose is some form of experience. It matters not what it is, only that you have chosen it for your Self. You may not even know what you aspire to experience, other than something which is more pleasant, permanent and profound than what you are presently presented with. In this instance, it is significant that you are choosing to want something different. Choosing to want something different empowers you to stand at the crossroad of energy mechanics. However, continuing to choose to want something different but not acting upon that choice will simply gravitate you through the doorways others have manifested from their own power of action. In this sense, you are but feeding the reality chosen by another over that which you could manifest for yourself.
At the crossroad of energy mechanics, you must remember the law of proximity. You will only perceive into the realm of possibility within the spectrum of consciousness you are presently. That is to say, you can only perceive, and you can only experience that which you have attuned your consciousness to presently. With this said, you can also only ‘choose’ something which you are conscious of within your realm of experience.
They key then is to expand your spectrum of what you are conscious of by altering your consciousness to enable you to discover new choices. By attuning your consciousness away from what does not serve you, and attuning towards that which you aspire as ‘chosen’ qualities of Self, you already begin to open new doorways of potential.
As you release the frequencies that no longer serve you in your energy field, and human behaviour, the gravitational energetic magnetisms towards new potential become stronger and your vibration will become more attuned to the spectrum of possibility of what you aspire to experience. You are attuning your consciousness to a different index of energy manifestation that you previously did not have access to

For now I shall leave it here.
-Sparrow

Nice work . Couldn't have said it better myself.... or even half as good
Old 20-03-2012, 06:31 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvergirl
Hi there..
Reading this question from Justin and your response raised a question that I have about a weird sensation I've been having sporadically for the past maybe 3 weeks. As I'm settling in to bed to go to sleep, as soon as I shut my eyes and am starting to relax, I feel weird vibrations throughout my body, unlike anything that I've experienced before. The first time it happened my eyes came open fast, wondering what the heck was that. I looked around to see if there might be a small earthquake, but no. I laid back down and it continued a short moment then just gone. It has happened to me like I said sporadically sometimes every other day or every few days. Could this be related?

As always, thanks for your time and attention, Sparrow.
Hello friend,

It is quite possible your experience is related to these events. It will be revealed that such cosmic, planetary and subtle energy changes effect and manifest within the individual in different ways, due to the way in which different people process light, sound and electromagnetic frequencies. Often times you will find it is the way in which energy changes are processed and effect your nervous system. As your body begins to relax, and shift from ‘hard’ to ‘soft’ muscle tone, excess energy flowing within your nervous system will potentially transfer through curious sensations, vibrations and auditory sounds or strange lights. It is the way in which energy is transferred between different densities, or levels, of consciousness and cellular state, and the way in which your sensory perceptions translate energy transference. It is not something to be concerned about, and not something which is going to be permanent.

Love as ever, always, and in all ways.
-Sparrow

Old 20-03-2012, 08:36 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiss
Dearest Sparrow,

I have 2 questions about Spiritual Development. As always, I look forward to your views and wisdom:

1. There have been several comments here and there about the amazing spiritual experiences during altered states caused by psychoactive substances or brews [natural or artificial], for example, the ayahuasca, or its basic component DMT (dimethyltryptamine).

My problem with all this is: I think that what you get from them does not come from your spirit/ soul but from your mind. In any sense they would be "fake" spiritual experiences. It is hard for me to accept that you need any chemical substance to increase your awareness or to speed up your spiritual development. In my view it should be done exactly on the contrary, with practice, purpose, and a physical body as clean as possible.

2. We always talk about the need to be open to receive love, as a first step to be able to give it. How do you show others that you are open to receive?

A big hug of light for you,

TISS
Hello Tiss, with love I receive your exchange in the highest light.

Spiritual Development, yes.

To begin with, understand that the term and principle of ‘Spiritual Development’ is merely a stepping stone of understanding to what is actually taking place with you. If you allow yourself to reflect upon what spirit is, and what in fact you are already, you will come to the realization that spirit is actually already developed. Your spirit, is no different to that which human beings depict as the revered and all powerful ‘God’. That which human beings perceive their God, or Gods, having the divine power and miraculous grace to do, is actually within your own spirits capacity. We are not talking about stopping world hunger or ending all world suffering, because that is something which human beings, as a species, need to resolve on their own. Your spirit, however, exists within all time zones and within all dimensions simultaneously. Your spirit, although you perceive it from your human persona as being on a soul journey, has actually already completed its journey, for your spirit exists within the past, present and future simultaneously. What you are actually, in a sense, ‘developing’ is not so much spiritual development, but a form of Self expression. Your all-powerful spirit does not need an insignificant existence within physical density to develop its already infinite wisdom and magnificence, it was already created that way. It is within physical density to express its Self within the instrument called human-be-ing. Just as you would express your human persona through a musical or artistic instrument. Human beings have this notion that in the spirit world their consciousness is limited to a singular unit, or confined singular entity or body of awareness, like a human animal exists in the physical dimension. This is in fact incorrect, and you will come to discover when you pass, that your spirit will and does manifest itself into many forms and many personas simultaneously, and does many different tasks and activities simultaneously within many dimensions. It is, if you will, directing a harmonious holy orchestra and your many identities , or bodies of consciousness, are being conducted and synchronised to form beautiful music, which you call experience.

Now to your given questions we shall talk.

To begin with, any experience is a spiritual experience, there can never be a fake experience. It is the mind which tries to separate the two as it has a tendency to define and pigeon hole everything. Experience is simply experience, and it is only made possible by, through and with approval from the love and grace of your spirit. What you will simply find is that such experiences will simply vary depending on your state of consciousness, vibration, and inherent intent.
Such chemical stimulants do in fact alter the human instruments ability to perceive beyond its current capacity and perception of reality. It is in fact presently observed by those in the spirit world that there are substances and implanted technologies which are being implemented on the planet to stimulate such altered states, spiritual gifts and enhanced potentials. This is not to say that this is a ‘good idea’, only that it seems individuals, and groups, appear to see it as the shortest means to attain and fulfil a specific purpose of mind. Again, you are to understand what spiritual development actually is, and those who apply such means do so because of their state of mind, and current understanding of what they perceive to be development, and what they perceive themselves to be generally. It can be said that there are those who create the circumstances for their spirit to come to them, and then there are those who create the circumstances for them to seek out what they perceive to be their spirit.
As you have said, and remains true, absorbing external stimulants in their potency will damage cellular, nervous and other physiological and psychological conditions to some degree.

What one perceives as their journey, what one perceives their journey to involve, and how one perceives their best route in fulfilling this journey is an individual choice of the human persona.

Opening to receive love.

There are many ways to show that you are open to receive love. These are merely some of them.

1. With forgiveness. Forgiving yourself and forgiving others opens an enormous door of opportunity to receive love, from yourself, as well as from others.

2. With trust. Trusting others, as well as trusting in your own heart opens an enormous door of opportunity to receive love.

3. With creativity. Creativity opens yourself up to internal and external energy exchange and inspiration. This opens an enormous door of opportunity to receive love, from within yourself, as well as from others you inspire with your creation.

4. With interactivity. Interactivity with other beings, of all creatures great and small, opens an enormous door of opportunity to receive love, whereas they who isolate themselves from all others close the door to receive.

5. With communication. Communicating words such as ‘I would like some help’ and ‘I would like a hug’ opens an enormous door of opportunity to receive love, for your needs are not always known by others unless you communicate them.

6. With action. Actions such as to perform a personal meditation, or perhaps to construct a charity store opens an enormous door of opportunity to receive love. Without action, love is merely a concept of mind.

7. With kindness. Kindness given freely to others, and all things, allows others to receive more love.
They are therefore able to find more love in their own hearts to give to others. Kindness opens an enormous door of opportunity to receive love, for kindness is the key.

8. With honesty. Honesty opens an enormous door of opportunity to receive love, for truth is the ocean upon which love sails free. To be honest with yourself and with others empowers you to be open to the truth. If you are open to receive truth, then you are open to receive love.

9. With patience. Patience acknowledges the acceptance of ‘the process’ of events. Patience opens an enormous door of opportunity to receive love, for patience is a part of acceptance, and in order to receive you must first learn to ‘accept’.

10. With giving. You will notice that all aforementioned points indicate a state of giving. They all represent the action and process of transferring energy and influence outward from within. They are all radiating Self outward to the universe. By giving outward of your Self in this way, you are allowing the universe to act as a mirror to reflect that which you give, to return back to you to receive. For THERE IS ONLY ONE OF US. One who is not open to give, is therefore not open to receive.

May your heart feed your soul, and your soul feed the world.
-Sparrow