Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 14-08-2011, 02:26 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiss
Hi Sparrow,

First, let me give my apologies to you and other friends here. I found several typos in my previous post. It embarrasses me a lot, I will need my glasses all the time while writing.

Secondly, I want to thank you about your comments. They are very meaningful and nurturing.

Third, concerning my views on the above mentioned points, they are very dynamic and constantly evolving. At the present I am not stuck on any concept or any doctrine. I am walking my own path and our dialogue helps me indeed at this stage. It is true that I love to check out your ideas about different topics and mostly about beliefs coming from traditional views or doctrines.

I also love to know as many options as possible first, in order to build my own view. I mix such rational process with what my heart and my guides tell me. I tend to reject what is told me as a doctrine, that's the reason why I do not follow any specific leader or religion. My purpose is to get the best from any world, or at least what I feel it is the best.

As I am open to everything, I am sure that there is no big difference between your views and mine. I agree on what you said about punishment and the mankind's need for revenge. I tell you that I would like to be wise enough to propose societies of the world new ways to deal with unloving actions during our earthly coexistence, focused on single individuals and also on nations, and even on the global community. There should be an agreement of leaders worldwide for it.

For example, ways to prevent that new states develop nuclear weapons or weapons of mass destruction in general as well as to encourage current possessors to get rid of them. To make it possible, it would be required another very different kind of leadership, a loving one. I am sure that there are many hidden gifts for mankind to which there is no access due to the lack of collective development, and it is better like that.

I would like to know more on how other species deal with this issue, as I am not conscious of it yet.

Concerning what to chose for tomorrow, from an attitude of acceptance, I only focus on the present but with a vector of intention. I try to apply the Tree for a Joyful Life, that it is always with me. It has been a beautiful gift in many aspects.

Love and blessings,
TISS
With Love and Light,

First let me reassure you I feel your typos do not prevent others from attuning to your direction of thought. It is occasionally I find I too slip up on these minor details. The trouble with thoughts is, when they flow with such consistency and fluidity the fingers find great difficulty in keeping up the dictation, so to speak. It is quite funny actually.

☆ ★☆ ★☆ ★☆ ★☆

You reemphasise a valid point. It is important that anything I do speak about on this internet platform is not regurgitated into another religious belief structure, but is used only as raw information to inspire new directions of thought outside of the box. I have no interest in coercing other minds to adopt one belief system over another, that is a game others may choose to play if they so wish. My words are simply presented here in service as my eyes, through which others may get a glimpse through another perspective. Like you, my own perception and clarity of understanding expands all the time.

☆ ★☆ ★☆ ★☆ ★☆

When we speak of other species in the universe who have developed the wisdom to overcome the obstacles faced by humanity, this did not come without its sacrifices. In some cases many millions of lives were lost, planets made inhospitable and many alliances that were forged to ensure survival. Sometimes this was as a result of centuries of war and conflict, sometimes this was the result of catastrophic environmental, planetary and galactic events that forced their race to unite for survival.

It is because of these tragic histories that many of the same beings come to your aid at this time, through their own empathy for the consequences ignorance, violence and abuse plays upon the direction of the human race. There are many who have a vested interest in the welfare of humanity and Earth itself.

The way in which other species have reached their status of peace was typically through the uprising of many millions of individuals banding together in recognition for a singular vision. Many times it has been necessary to dethrone those in power and their dictated course for the many millions of individuals who did not accept this course. Communication has always been the key. Once each individual claims their right to have a voice in the direction of their own species, and has the courage to use it, miracles can happen. It is only by banding together as an undefeatable, unwaverable voice of reason that a new course can be set in alignment to the vision of the majority, rather than the vision of the minority in power. This power must be given to the general population, not to the politicians that govern the populace. It is for the politicians, presidents and prime ministers to enforce the will of the people, not for the people to adhere to the will of one. It is for those appointed leaders to identify corruption within the monopolies and corporations that hold humanity back through greed and ignorance.
There are many millions of individuals who envision something better for humanity. These are the everyday husband and wife, the butcher and the barber, the teacher and the student. They all hold within them a spark of light to illuminate a better future. If they would but set aside their personal drama, step beyond their comfort zone, and stand up for what is obvious to be right. If they would but refuse to turn away their gaze at what they perceive as wrong, and learn to say no, this will not be tolerated! If they would but forge a voice with their neighbour, their friends and their co-workers and persist for what is wise, what is just and what is loving, the true vision for humanity would be realized.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 14-08-2011, 02:49 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROM
Thanks Sparrow for answering my question and tiss for further clarifying on a few points. That has helped to clear a few things up for me.

But what of more personal circumstances individuals find themselves in? For example, a notorious bully at school who has caused alot of hurt and distress in people. That bully may go through life oblivious to how they've hurt others through their actions but then finds themselves in a circumstance in which they are bullied. The bully then feels what it's like to be bullied and maybe feels shame and remorse for what they did during their school years which in turn gives them the impetus to be a better person within themselves.

So if that were the case, is that simply a coincidental situation that person finds themselves in which they can choose to gain something from that experience?
Yes my friend, exactly so.

It is convenient is it not, to make a judgement that some higher power or force of karmic retribution inflicted this punishment or suffering upon this individual. Particularly some may say, in order for that individual to ‘learn his lesson’.

There are a few things that you must consider before adopting this mentality.

Firstly. The universe, Prime Creator, or any other divine force you wish to envision, would not, for a single moment, willingly enforce any kind of suffering upon a beautiful angel such as yourself, or any other who has lost their way. Just in the same way friend, as those who commit suicide are not punished via some karmic or judgemental ideology in the spirit world. Why would they deserve to be? Their actions are a call for help, a need for love. The universe does not inflict more suffering on those who call upon love’s name. In the same way, why would some force in the universe insist on inflicting suffering upon a human being for bullying another? Would this not similarly be a call for help? A need for love? Would this not best be resolved by the universe in a more harmonious and therapeutic way?

You must look upon why that individual was first drawn to bully another. Why was this? It is surely an undisputable fact to note that all beings who enter the physical state are born pure, loving and divine mirroring their spirit state of origin. It is only the conditions placed upon the development of that physical persona that then causes corruption of character and deed.
So it is to say, the free will events caused by another upon the growth and development of this ‘bully’ has to be the seed from which his or her immoral deeds first spawn. If anything, the universe, the spirit world, or the law of karma would wish this individual to be illuminated to this fact in order for them to find compassion for themselves, for others and overcome their negative intentions. The fact that somebody else had come to bully them is, in a sense, inconsequential. For the reason someone else has bullied them is because that other individual has also suffered in the same way they have in their life. It is not that they have been sent as messengers of God, of fate or by some lords of karma. For what of the karma then inflicted upon this other unfortunate bully, as a result of this supposed message?

It is really the case that the inner morality which was never truly lost within that original individual, because as I say, everyone is born pure and divine, which then caused his own self-compassion and compassion for his own victims. This compassion was given to him not by another, but by himself. For it is that it often takes a great fall in grace for us to first realize our greatest strength and capacity for love.

The consequences of his past actions will come back to him, not necessarily in physical life, but most certainly in his spiritual life in the etheric. For it is here his past deeds will determine his capacity to access his own spirit state and all its fruits of potential. For example, what of a person who murders another, then kills themselves before some said karmic punishment can be enforced upon them in physical state?

In truth it is simply an automatic function of energy movement and the ripples it creates. If you step into the ripples you have created by your own deeds, that is the time when you will experience the backlash of your actions. Whether you step into your own ripples in physical state or in spirit state is another matter completely.

-Sparrow

Old 14-08-2011, 09:33 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
With Love and Light,

First let me reassure you I feel your typos do not prevent others from attuning to your direction of thought. It is occasionally I find I too slip up on these minor details. The trouble with thoughts is, when they flow with such consistency and fluidity the fingers find great difficulty in keeping up the dictation, so to speak. It is quite funny actually.

☆ ★☆ ★☆ ★☆ ★☆

Thanks for your indulgence which is not mine.
Quote:
You reemphasise a valid point. It is important that anything I do speak about on this internet platform is not regurgitated into another religious belief structure, but is used only as raw information to inspire new directions of thought outside of the box. I have no interest in coercing other minds to adopt one belief system over another, that is a game others may choose to play if they so wish. My words are simply presented here in service as my eyes, through which others may get a glimpse through another perspective. Like you, my own perception and clarity of understanding expands all the time.

☆ ★☆ ★☆ ★☆ ★☆
Let me share with you my view on this issue. I think that the risk of regurgitation into any religious belief structure is very very low. Your message is so original, so cosmic and so based on the work that everyone of us has to do for their spiritual development that there is no room for confusion with any belief system.

Your message highlights all the time the exercise of individual freedom within a cosmic environment where all beings have got their respective place. Religions tend to make people adhere to a pre-stated doctrine, in general based on very earthly principles of power and ambition and, above all, such belief systems, or their promoters, usually fall into the temptation to encourage feelings of uniqueness and also of disrespect to the diversity, for example my belief is just the truth, or the man is unique in the universe, disrespecting all another cosmic beings that could develop elsewhere and had come to the earth to bring their development.

The only risk with you my dear Sparrow is that people could end idolizing you. For example we could listen to what you have to say and then we request for more and more, and because of so beautiful inputs we end forgetting to do our own personal work for our self-development. You have got many gifts: an acute intelligence and beautiful communication skills. I could say that you are very charming. There is nothing wrong with enjoying your messages but the risk is present: you are so diligent and acute that all of us could turn out lazy in our own work aiming at our self-development.

Quote:
When we speak of other species in the universe who have developed the wisdom to overcome the obstacles faced by humanity, this did not come without its sacrifices. In some cases many millions of lives were lost, planets made inhospitable and many alliances that were forged to ensure survival. Sometimes this was as a result of centuries of war and conflict, sometimes this was the result of catastrophic environmental, planetary and galactic events that forced their race to unite for survival.

It is because of these tragic histories that many of the same beings come to your aid at this time, through their own empathy for the consequences ignorance, violence and abuse plays upon the direction of the human race. There are many who have a vested interest in the welfare of humanity and Earth itself.

The way in which other species have reached their status of peace was typically through the uprising of many millions of individuals banding together in recognition for a singular vision. Many times it has been necessary to dethrone those in power and their dictated course for the many millions of individuals who did not accept this course. Communication has always been the key. Once each individual claims their right to have a voice in the direction of their own species, and has the courage to use it, miracles can happen. It is only by banding together as an undefeatable, unwaverable voice of reason that a new course can be set in alignment to the vision of the majority, rather than the vision of the minority in power. This power must be given to the general population, not to the politicians that govern the populace. It is for the politicians, presidents and prime ministers to enforce the will of the people, not for the people to adhere to the will of one. It is for those appointed leaders to identify corruption within the monopolies and corporations that hold humanity back through greed and ignorance.

There are many millions of individuals who envision something better for humanity. These are the everyday husband and wife, the butcher and the barber, the teacher and the student. They all hold within them a spark of light to illuminate a better future. If they would but set aside their personal drama, step beyond their comfort zone, and stand up for what is obvious to be right. If they would but refuse to turn away their gaze at what they perceive as wrong, and learn to say no, this will not be tolerated! If they would but forge a voice with their neighbour, their friends and their co-workers and persist for what is wise, what is just and what is loving, the true vision for humanity would be realized.

-Sparrow
I do not even want to think that such quantum leap toward mankind's development could occur as a consequence of a big worldwide tragedy as happened in many planets in other systems, for example an atomic bomb by terrorists elsewhere and its aftermath.

Love and light,

TISS
Old 15-08-2011, 12:36 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiss

Thanks for your indulgence which is not mine.

Let me share with you my view on this issue. I think that the risk of regurgitation into any religious belief structure is very very low. Your message is so original, so cosmic and so based on the work that everyone of us has to do for their spiritual development that there is no room for confusion with any belief system.

Your message highlights all the time the exercise of individual freedom within a cosmic environment where all beings have got their respective place. Religions tend to make people adhere to a pre-stated doctrine, in general based on very earthly principles of power and ambition and, above all, such belief systems, or their promoters, usually fall into the temptation to encourage feelings of uniqueness and also of disrespect to the diversity, for example my belief is just the truth, or the man is unique in the universe, disrespecting all another cosmic beings that could develop elsewhere and had come to the earth to bring their development.

The only risk with you my dear Sparrow is that people could end idolizing you. For example we could listen to what you have to say and then we request for more and more, and because of so beautiful inputs we end forgetting to do our own personal work for our self-development. You have got many gifts: an acute intelligence and beautiful communication skills. I could say that you are very charming. There is nothing wrong with enjoying your messages but the risk is present: you are so diligent and acute that all of us could turn out lazy in our own work aiming at our self-development.

I do not even want to think that such quantum leap toward mankind's development could occur as a consequence of a big worldwide tragedy as happened in many planets in other systems, for example an atomic bomb by terrorists elsewhere and its aftermath.

Love and light,

TISS
Namaste.

What you will find is that I am in fact expediting your self-development, hopefully, by encouraging you to question everything. By encouraging you to begin asking questions about every aspect of your life, you escape the boundaries of ignorance, of face value, and inherited belief systems. The answers to life’s questions are not as important as the desire that seeks them.

۞

I foresee that the risk of an atomic bomb as causing a catastrophic world event are now very low in accordance with current human consciousness. The greatest threat at this current time is that of change, and its consequential effects on those who would not have this come about. So in a sense, it is fear.

For example, the tectonic plates of the Earth are going to continue to shift as part of its natural organic movement, which are going to continue to cause environmental upheavals to the likes of which have not yet been observed.

Due to continuous efforts by those in power to discredit and debunk the visitation of extraterrestrial presences, such deliberate appearances are going to continue in much greater numbers, and in much larger vehicles, observably over regions of densely populated areas and enclosures. This will coincide with the first.

Thirdly, the growing desire for truth and transparency, as well as the stepping forward of many unbeknown light bearers will cause the fall of many monopolies and structures of power around the world. This includes corrupt leaders, institutions of power and forms of energy use. This will coincide with the second.

-Sparrow

Old 15-08-2011, 01:34 AM
Cal

Quote:
Here is a very crude explanation that may none of the less serve a purpose.

Free will is a means to which ‘the process’ becomes not just a process, but becomes a REALization of Self, or Prime Creator, through the invention of time.

Let us expand.

Understand Prime Creator is a being that undergoes its own evolution, expansion and growth as you understand yourself to do so. This evolution of Prime Creator is facilitated through the application and function of time by the process of recreation of Self. That is, Prime Creator is continuously recreating itself.

Time is a construct that enables the One to recreate its Self by the process of the time it takes for each of its fragments (you) to REALize itself into its full potential. Each time the One becomes fully Self-realized, it evolves into another evolutionary form. This is what is known as the divine inhale and exhale of God. This recreation it the process of its own evolution as a being, of a much larger being.

Free will is the means to which each of its fragmented aspects can facilitate its purpose and function, its own direction of new creation, thus causing its own continuous Self evolution from within. It is as if you are the atoms and molecules within your own physical body causing the body of the biological child to mature into an adult from within, who perpetually continues to grow and who lives forever. As human beings evolve biologically in this way from the smaller components within, so too does Prime Creator.

The biological and spiritual evolution of the human species is a symbolic miniaturization of the process that Prime Creator is undertaking through, and as a result of …YOU.

You are not the creation of Prime creator. Prime Creator is the creation of you.

You ask the implications of this upon animals. Yet human beings themselves ARE animals. The process is consistent with all species, on all planets, within all universes.

-Sparrow

Sparrow, thanks so much for that enlightening perspective on free will and prime creator. Very resonate indeed.
Old 15-08-2011, 01:45 AM
Guide
Quote:

Thirdly, the growing desire for truth and transparency, as well as the stepping forward of many unbeknown light bearers will cause the fall of many monopolies and structures of power around the world. This includes corrupt leaders, institutions of power and forms of energy use. This will coincide with the second.

-Sparrow
Namaste,

The need is clear. As you showed in your chart about light bearers, the list of potential roles to play in favour of a positive change toward truth and transparency in mankind is so wide that everyone of us from our current stage of spiritual development, should consciously seek and find at least one of them to develop at the highest level as possible. Once we become aware of such need, it is not difficult to find something from the long list you provided for what we can be skilled or capable. If we had the intention to act, derived from such awareness, it would be a big source of joy.

This would not necessarily imply to become a hero or to carry out high profile actions in fornt of chief of states, rather, it means to be consistent and to have a big desire to help ourselves and other beings, everyday, in our everpresent, following the direction to which points the vector of our intention.

In that way light bearers would be many many more than expected, and the positive change toward more loving ways to share this planet would be much faster and easier, for our collective benefit.

TISS
Old 15-08-2011, 03:24 AM
Ascender

Sparrow, thank you, I am beginning to understand it more.

Would that you may kindly illuminate one other question for me this day?

The moon. I have heard that the moon is not a natural satellite. Science has even pointed out how unnaturally symmetrical its shape is. Is the moon artificial? Was it once used as a craft, of some sort, to seed life on planets? Was there a time when the moon didn't orbit planet earth?
Old 15-08-2011, 09:33 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROM
Sparrow, thank you, I am beginning to understand it more.

Would that you may kindly illuminate one other question for me this day?

The moon. I have heard that the moon is not a natural satellite. Science has even pointed out how unnaturally symmetrical its shape is. Is the moon artificial? Was it once used as a craft, of some sort, to seed life on planets? Was there a time when the moon didn't orbit planet earth?
Yes of course.

With love and through light.

It is quite an exciting prospect to contemplate the possibilities of this planetary body being some artificial structure or craft, I know, for I too have somewhat of a child-like sense of imagination.
However, indulging in healthy fantasy is one enjoyment, resonating with fact is another.

Earths moon my good friend was originally part of another planet. In effect, what actually happened was another planetary body collided with Earth itself, which as a result formed what you see as the moon. Understand this was billions of years ego before life began upon the Earth, and it was this collision itself which actually deposited the abundant properties necessary to form life as you know it.

Looking out into the neighbouring planetary bodies, you will observe the remains of this other planet circling around Saturn, within its belt and of its many moons.

-Sparrow

Old 16-08-2011, 12:28 AM
Master
Speaking of saturn somewhere very recently, I skimmed an article that spoke of the hexagonal shaped clouds swirling about one of Saturn's poles and inside these hexagonal clouds was a triangular shape of clouds within which was what looked like an 'eye' shape. Idk what that is all about, although I find it easy to imagine a natural phenomenon creating this, are you aware of this and is it something you can share anything about with us?

Old 16-08-2011, 12:54 AM
moke64916

Spirit Guide sparrow, you are a very advanced soul. You speak of other worlds and other species. How do you know? Through insight, or are you a soul who chose to come to earth, but it's original origins are that of another species? I don't know how a soul that has only been on earth in a lifetime could come up with so much wisdom. Are you a soul of another world but chose to incarnate of the human species to shed some truth on people? What's the deal. Where do you get your wisdom from. A soul doesn't remember fully who he is that fast. Like you said it takes thousands of year and 100's of lifetimes to remember who you are. I've come to the conclusion that you are a soul from another world that chose to come to earth, far less advanced than where you are at personally. Call me crazy, but I don't know how someone could know or should I say remember so much in one lifetime.