Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Forum Help

Old 25-01-2013, 02:46 PM
snowtiger

"The server is busy at the moment. Please try again later."

I've written several replies to others & gotten that message when I try to submit - and then my message is lost, I hit the back button & it's not there anymore.

It's very discouraging to not be able to write out what you want to say on the forum for fear that it will disappear! :(
Old 25-01-2013, 03:34 PM
amy green

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowtiger

I've written several replies to others & gotten that message when I try to submit - and then my message is lost, I hit the back button & it's not there anymore.

It's very discouraging to not be able to write out what you want to say on the forum for fear that it will disappear! :(
Until this glitch is totally ironed out (it's a lot better than what it was) then here's a solution. After you've typed the post and before you submit it, highlight and copy it. Hence, should you get the server is too busy message all will not be lost - simply paste it as a new post ...... when SF is back! Bit of a pain but saves getting flustered.

Don't laugh - guess what? Having typed this, I forgot to do just that (i.e. copy it) - luckily it transferred!
(Talk about walking a tightrope without a net)!

Old 28-01-2013, 03:29 AM
neptune13

When I use to type in 'Spiritual Forms' on the 'search page, this forum would always be at the top of the list. Now I can't find you at all. I had to jump onto my facebook page to find this forum a couple of days ago. Today facebook is 'down' and to find this forum I typed the name 'Spiritual forums Matt Devolution.
Is there some kind of problem?...
Old 28-01-2013, 04:10 AM
arive nan

We are looking into it. In the meantime, it may help if you can bookmark the page on your web browser or phone. You can also type "www.spiritualforums.com" into the box at the top of your browser where the address of the site you are on is displayed and hit enter.
Old 28-01-2013, 06:24 PM
Super Moderator
If you put in spiritual forums and your user name click on home after that. That is what I do.
Old 17-02-2013, 04:19 AM
BabeRuthless

I read that after I made 25 + posts I would be able to access the site like a normal user, but I'm still not able to post pictures/edit avi/profile ext. I don't know if this post belongs under a different category, but yeah :/
Old 17-02-2013, 10:54 AM
amy green

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by arive nan
We are looking into it. In the meantime, it may help if you can bookmark the page on your web browser or phone. You can also type "www.spiritualforums.com" into the box at the top of your browser where the address of the site you are on is displayed and hit enter.
Tried both these methods and it still didn't go to this site. I have it bookmarked. Didn't even go to "the server is too busy". (?)

Last edited by amy green : 17-02-2013 at 12:32 PM.
Old 17-02-2013, 11:37 AM
Master

I tried all of the above and they all work for me. I have it bookmarked. No trouble getting to SF. Just the busy server stuff if anything. I typed in the address, got here w/o a problem. I typed spiritual forums into a Google search and it was the first item on the page as usual. How weird.
Old 15-04-2013, 03:12 PM
Venus

I noticed on Matt's memorial the time is raised above as well as this section.It is not inline.
Old 31-05-2013, 12:37 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowtiger

I've had this twice this week. Just thought I'd mention. Does pay to copy message before posting.