Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-02-2020, 11:13 PM
Guide
I am loving your friends words. wonderful communication. Please feel free to tune into my vibe. I do a lot of channelling. I'll let you in. It is okay. It is a grand thought experiment. Just a great experiment.

Channelled words are great and we need to more of it.

I would perhaps like to do some. Though in all honesty I love just being me also. I love communicating with the ascended ones. I miss the dreamwalkers. They are very special. They will come again in great big ships that will fill the sky.

I need to ask questions to make this work.

So here is a question. Are their any sweet words for me?
Does she still think of me?
Does she dream of me?

It is a very exciting time. I am in the rare position of having not many questions. I am still working out the process of creation.

Speak of me about him, my teacher. That would be great! His name begins with G

Also it would be grand if you could talk about my other teacher, his initial begins with J.

Also, and as a bonus, there is also the teacher whose name begins with L

If you don't want to then that is fine.

Also, what is all the foot stamping? I would like to know about that!

Just a little message for you. Keep on keeping on. Shine your light and wink.

If I do a reading for you. Be aware, that all readings are for entertainment purposes only.

*I hope you got a receipt for your goldfish.

"It is worst still to be ignorant of your own ignorance"
Saint Jerome.

It is probably wise to send me a private message first (on this webiste) if you wish to contact me via skype