Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 20-01-2020, 04:49 PM
Newbie ;)

Unhappy Don’t know what to do

There’s a guy I knew couple of months ago, I feel a connection with him, I feel drawn to him and even don’t know why, he’s not the type I usually like. But I feel strong magnetic attraction, sexual tension. But I feel like the connection (at least what I feel myself) is deeper, not only physical... but also spiritual and emotional, but I don’t see much hope that we would be together... maybe wrong place and wrong timing, or maybe even wrong person... soon I’m going to leave that place and we might never see each other again.. I don’t know why but I feel heartbroken and sad separating with him.. it feels like tearing my heart apart. I once separated with him and i felt heartbroken so I came back to where he is, but soon I have to leave. I don’t know what to do. A part of me doesn’t want to let it go, but a part of me says let go, but feel so sad about it.. I don’t know what the Universe wants me to do...
I once had a reading by a psychic, she said he only felt sexual tension and lust and was uncertain about a serious relationship... I was disappointed... don’t know if he feels anything emotionally... but what the psychic said made me want to run away from all this...