Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 12-08-2019, 09:08 AM
Master

Last night I heard the voice of a man saying: Tracy!!!; it was more like a desperate call, does anyone here has any idea?
Old 12-08-2019, 05:32 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
@utopiandreamchild I feel that I am doing a real progress.I am not into learning about guided meditations and things like that, I feel like I should learn on my own and do things using my own style.

That's great. Glad to hear your making progress...Amen
Old 16-08-2019, 06:52 AM
Master

Last night I had another deep session of meditation, I don't know what's happening, but when I meditate, I enter a very deep state where I hear so many messages.Anyway, I called for Jesus Christ, I really desired to get an advice from Him, then, I heard this peaceful voice, it was the voice of a man, it had authority and it was very very peaceful: Forgive them..;

I know the meaning behind this message, it was related with all the people that have done bad things to me.
Old 19-09-2019, 01:54 AM
Ascender
I think you could be channeling a previous communication that is available like a recorded tape in time/space and was got someone else at the time. It is like you are remote viewing the past. I do exactly that. Apparitions/ghosts can be like this too. There are no current conscious entities but you can see the tape/ set of events that occurred whole they were there in a time past. I can go this with psychometry
Old 19-09-2019, 09:12 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissCreativeSpirit
I think you could be channeling a previous communication that is available like a recorded tape in time/space and was got someone else at the time. It is like you are remote viewing the past. I do exactly that. Apparitions/ghosts can be like this too. There are no current conscious entities but you can see the tape/ set of events that occurred whole they were there in a time past. I can go this with psychometry

How does it feel when you receive a message? Sometimes I see a flash of light, sometimes my body moves on its own like I am electrocuted and sometimes it feels like I leave my body for a moment, I hear the message and then I return back into this reality.

For example last night I heard a voice saying: "You are inside.."; I could not understand what does it mean, then few moments later I received the explanation, "You are inside the matrix, you are living inside the illusion."; you see, sometimes I also receive more information about a particular message, it's like it is downloaded into my mind.I heard many other voices talking but I was quite sad and when I am sad I am not really able to channel these message in a way that they stay in my mind.

I also received messages while having an OBE, I was looking for the Creator then a voice said: "He is not here ( in that realm ) ".

These voices that I hear are like the voices of people that I hear in daily life, most of the time, they are very clear.They feel like being energy, you know, like the energy is talking with me.I would say that more than 80% of all the messages that I receive came from a place of high energy, I could feel the intensity.

Sometimes I am the one who opens a conversation with what it's out "there" but most of the time these messages just come to me form nowhere.
Old 21-09-2019, 10:06 AM
Master

Last night I asked for what is "out there" to talk with me, to see if I receive something back, this is what I heard: "We are who we are."; There were many voices talking in unity.
Old 22-09-2019, 11:11 PM
Seeker
[quote=ThatMan]
For example last night I heard a voice saying: "You are inside.."; I could not understand what does it mean, then few moments later I received the explanation, "You are inside the matrix, you are living inside the illusion.";

I am confused as to why the voice would have said that. "The Matrix" as an expression is most commonly referring to the movie The Matrix and refers to a very specific illusion inside a virtual reality. The first mention of a 'matrix' in that capacity came from Dr Who, in the 60's. It is a very specific term, one that would be referring to specific people with specific experiences. Unless they got the word out of your head, who or whatever the voices are must be from someplace where they could have shared your experiences. Am I following a clear reasoning here??
Old 22-09-2019, 11:11 PM
Seeker
[quote=ThatMan]
For example last night I heard a voice saying: "You are inside.."; I could not understand what does it mean, then few moments later I received the explanation, "You are inside the matrix, you are living inside the illusion.";

I am confused as to why the voice would have said that. "The Matrix" as an expression is most commonly referring to the movie The Matrix and refers to a very specific illusion inside a virtual reality. The first mention of a 'matrix' in that capacity came from Dr Who, in the 60's. It is a very specific term, one that would be referring to specific people with specific experiences. Unless they got the word out of your head, who or whatever the voices are must be from someplace where they could have shared your experiences. Am I following a clear reasoning here??
Old 23-09-2019, 07:59 AM
Master

[quote=SheShatters]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan

Those voices never used the word "matrix" or "illusion", this information was downloaded into my mind so it used words that I know.

Their message was just this: You are inside..; then I could not understand what does it mean and in that very moment, the explanation was given to me.
Old 08-10-2019, 05:03 PM
Master

Today while I had my usual session of meditation I saw and heard some things that are quite strange, a voice told me that a man that works at an embassy murdered his wife because she was cheating him with another man called Alexander.

The raw message: "Alexander... wife... " then I see some blurry images... and I hear "...Embassy..." then I see this embassy and the back of a man that was clothed in a suit, the embassy had a garden around it and huge walls made of iron bars, you could see through them... then I heard "MURDER", I heard this word clearly and I felt that it's with big letters, just like I've wrote it, and that's all I received.

I was just enjoying my usual session of meditation when this appeared from nowhere, I think I entered again in an alternate state of consciousness because I felt that I was in another realm of existence while I saw and heard those things.

I just share it with you here, I know the meaning of it because I just know, I have no idea from where :))