Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature

Old 09-04-2012, 04:16 AM
Newfreedom9

Thank you. I have often wondered that myself, why it's so easy for me to connect to the trees and nature, but feel so disconnected from most people. I'm starting to figure some things out. For now it is just as it should be for my experience; but I have hope that soon it will be easier to connect with others as more and more wake up.
Old 10-04-2012, 06:20 AM
CatChild

Talk with Tree,

With the Easter long weekend finally over and preparations for being back to school tomorrow completed, I allowed myself a few minutes outside to be with Nature.

Standing on my porch in the spot that I have stood in countless times over the year that I've been here, I gratefully shifted into openness to talk to the trees. My mind ached with sadness while I addressed them with the honor of sacred family.

"I will miss you when I go. Most of me doesn't want to ever leave here because of you- and because of the spot I am in with my sacred space and reiki room. You have stood faithfully, and watched over my home with such love for us. I feel my pain inside me but I know I don't need to feel it because You don't. I know you don't feel sad because you understand that despite being separated in the physical, we will still hold the same energy of this moment."

"Know that you have held space with Earth from the beginning of time in which you sense. Whether you are here or somewhere else we are always with you through the roots of all trees as we are combined in energy and pathways beneath the ground and breathing always with the movement of the life within the soils. You only need to stand and be with us even in the grayest places of cement and that which you call waste- remember. I will see you in any tree- this is how we travel."

"I want to give a part of myself to this location to remain here for the rest of time as I sense it. I will never forget that I listened to Spirit and came here where I intuitively followed the sound of the voice of synchronicity. Where I came here to heal, retreat and rest a while. Breathe clean air and drink fresh water. Gather the collective of crystaline energies to care for my Being and prepare me for the next chapter of my life. After never planting roots of attachments to any places that I called home for the last forty years, I want to plant them now..."

"It is done".

Roots touch through my feet and slide below to coil in respect.

"What is it like to be a tree? What is it like to never move? I wish I could take this place with me."

"You spoke of your feelings- the Human experience comes with these emotions that many of you want because they are the mirror of your Being to understand what it is to feel Life and alive and that which is Spirit. For many of you they become the way that you exist and how you define yourselves. Results of your experiences; and they run as deep as our roots and bind us together in our separateness as is how you see us to be. Together but separate. We don't need to move to experience life as we have the same attachment to where we bond with the crust of the Earth and deep contact and togetherness which networks memory and acknowledgments of Community and Family beneath the ground as you do with reflections of your physical network upon the Earth. While this balance of Natural life between Human and that which is Gaia displays alternating movement and that which is grounded, works together in Spirit with the waste with which we both breathe that feeds the other- life."

"You speak of attachment. I feel from you no sadness in the way that I understand sadness to be. What I understand from this, is that emotions which bring us a degree of despair block us of the sense of Purpose towards what will just be the next section of our life events. More opportunities to experience emotions that will aid in our evolution towards that which is wiser... and our comprehension of our 'attachments' turn into needs that sway our choices and may hold us back if we refuse to look beyond what we feel. Being Human without the fear means being more than Human. Beyond Human. A Better Human. Feeling a wisdom from Love rather than a bittersweet and preemptive sense of loss, just ensures stronger connection to Spirit."

"You will Choose to Love and not be held back by that which you know and not be attached to the physical."

"Will I ever find that balance within myself though? Between the knowing of what is beginning and what is ending in my life? The sensations that I go through from the energy to fly forward and the need to rest- as this is where I know how it feels to die and reemerge from that which I have outgrown to the promise of greener pastures. And I soon forget what it was like, in the old life... I feel like I am here for my last lifetime with all the shifts and changes that happen so quickly with so little time between each occurrence. Yet I know that I bring them on myself because I feel my life and growth moving so quickly that I almost miss so much if I do not take the time to reflect.."

"As it is for us when the wind blows and Gaia shifts our deep roots. For it is all for the purpose of the strongest life we have which is our loving Mother. Spirit speaks to you and through you with the sacredness of all that is."

My heels ached with the openness of the chord that I planted and I struggled to breathe with the ache that ran through my Being. I leaned forward and felt sobs wash through the inside of my body, rising to my eyes which tightly squeezed while I held my breath. I hissed the air away and felt release of all I had been holding on to within my heart and head. All the fears and questions dissolved with the wash of Tree's words and Company. No tears fell, nor did they remain within me.

I will move with Purpose to a New Beginning. And I will stay connected to my Earth roots Here now no matter where I move to- and I will be wiser for it.

Disconnect from that which is finished and know when it's time to die from an old life. And don't be afraid, because you are loved. Thank you Spirit,

~ C.
Old 03-05-2012, 02:40 PM
Knower
I love nature as well. There is such a profound connection to the earth and all it has to offer. Humans are so... well... human!
My boyfriend and I went for a walk in the woods the other day and he said, "It IS peaceful in the woods, isn't it?" I said, "Yes. Everything makes sense out here. Everything is living and breathing. Everything has a purpose. There is peace. There is no negativity. There is no media cramming negative things down your throat."
We have many human things happen in our lives every day. Even when are not actively listening to them, the energy of them affects us, because it is near us. It is for this reason that some of us pull away from humans at times. The negativity can be overwhelming... especially for us sensitives. It's like being on the front row at a concert and trying not to hear the band. lol Nature is an escape. A time to connect with positivity and know that something in life makes sense. Just plain old simple sense.
Old 03-05-2012, 05:24 PM
Deactivated Account
Thank you for these posts Catchild, they reasonate deeply with me. I feel disconnected from other humans yet at peace in nature and it makes sense that I feel this way because nature never judges, it just is.
Old 04-05-2012, 05:11 AM
Henri77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
Hi CAT

I had the thought the other day that man looks at earth and the treasures it has, but does not treasure the earth in itself.

Well few of us get an astronauts view. I'm certain that would move anyone.
......"distance makes the the heart grow fonder"
Old 04-05-2012, 05:51 PM
Knower
That is true. However, there a many who walk this planet who are so self-involved, they couldn't see the gift from any place in space. That is so sad.
Old 04-05-2012, 09:02 PM
amy green

Lightbulb

Cities sever and weaken our connection to nature. I envy the rainforest tribes being so in harmony, attuned and incorporated into their natural environment. Their simple lifestyle is rich in ways we probably cannot fully grasp, e.g. their sense of strong community and developed knowledge of how to utilise their surroundings.

It is said that aborogines see stars in the skies that we need telescopes to see.

How much have we lost in becoming civilised?

Our brains have what scientists call junk DNA (function unknown and defunct). Is this to be developed or were we once much more fully functioning - more attuned with nature?