Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 08-06-2020, 04:23 PM

Unhappy what should i do with this?

am suffering from this strong emotional feelings,i fall in love with my boss but she has a husband am confused,i do not know what to do,please hekp me with advice,
Old 08-06-2020, 04:50 PM
Elfin

Hello and welcome to the forum. Ahhh yes, I think we have all experienced this at some point. It's really hard isn't it , when you develop feelings for your boss and you see them all the time. Especially if they are not free . I think it is a situation that you might have to just accept , that this lady cannot share that love with you. I know it is difficult, but you may have to try to focus your thoughts and attentions maybe elsewhere, to another lady perhaps that you could develop a friendship with . Someone that is free to accept your love?
Old 08-06-2020, 09:18 PM
Master
Well if you have fallen in love with this person then obviously you want what's best for him/her. So you can internally wish them the best and then leave this person alone, keep your feelings to yourself, don't bother him/her, and move on. This person is taken. Though most people seem to confuse love with infatuation or obsession. Which i assume is the case with you.
Old 10-06-2020, 06:56 AM
Newbie ;)

Love is love...there is nothing to thinking about it.
Old 14-07-2020, 02:49 AM
Newbie ;)

Why do you love your boss? Are you sure you *love* your boss? Maybe it's only infatuation or desire?

Because love requires two people to be committed to each other. If there is no commitment between you and your boss then it isn't love. That's what I learned.

Besides that, you can safely fall out of love with your boss by expanding the choices you have with other women.
Old 14-07-2020, 03:06 AM
Ascender
snap out of it man
Old 14-07-2020, 10:46 PM
asearcher

Hi! I may be wrong about this but I think we got more than one option of destiny, and free will will play it's part. Me reasoning this way could then explain why you meet her, member of your soulgroup, but she is still married and she has made decision to stay like this.
In another reality she may have split and you two were meant to develop things, what ever they now may have been.

If this is too painful for you and you can't have her then perhaps looking for a new job could help you with that? Or find ways to accept the situation and stay?

I'm sorry this happen to you.
Old 15-07-2020, 01:20 AM
Master

This can be a difficult and painful experience, especially if you have to see her every day. You can end up feeling very miserable and confused.

You may find yourself looking for signs that she has similar feelings for you, but you have to be careful not to misinterpret things she says or does. I suggest that you keep your feelings to yourself, especially if her marriage is a happy one. Trying to tell her how you feel may only be deeply embarrassing for both of you because she may not have such feelings for you. This would then make your working relationship very awkward.

The good news is that this will pass, but it could take a long time. The best thing you can do is find someone who is free and single. Your feelings for your boss should then fade into the background.

Good luck.