Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 26-11-2018, 05:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raziel
You stated that you essentially only click with people from your home province & are also saying that the places you reside never feel like home...

If your not going to go back there (thus solving those problems) then logic escapes me as to why those pieces of information were relevant?

A thanks for responding would have been nice - since after all you aren't actually talking to people daily according to your post.

Your welcome.
Does this really require a reply? With your attitude you should thank me for responding.
If something eludes your logic, you can ask. That would actually show some interest and a willingness to learn something that is beyond your scope. Attempting to knock someone is quite lame.

Your welcome.
Old 26-11-2018, 05:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
I think living in the wrong place affects more people than you realise.
I live in the uk. Wales yes we have got scenery beautiful landscapes.etc but from being a small child I used to ask why I was here, not in the country I should be in.
I have always said I should be with my own people where I belong, my parents used to look at each other but say nothing.
so I asked my grandmother and she told me I have NDN Blood in me and I could feel the pull to go back home.

Namaste
NDN means different blood? Native American?
Google search doesn't really clarify it.
It would explain a lot. I have something like that with England and Australia. A deep longing to be there, to be home. Whenever I went to the UK I noticed it was as if something inside of me became peaceful, something that I didn't even know was restless. The feeling of "I am home!"
I was told by a reader that apart from some very unpleasant lives, I've had some happy ones and those were in England. So when I'm there I reconnect with that peaceful, happy energy from those lives.
It took me quite some time to come to terms with my longing to be in the UK, to accept that I don't live there. I must say I am happy I managed to get to that state of acceptance.
I had a similar thing with Australia after I'd been there for half a year, mostly at Uluru. THAT (Uluru and the Aboriginals) is a deep deep longing that won't ever subside. I'm totally okay with not living there, have accepted years ago that this lifetime it wasn't meant to be. Even if I could now, I wouldn't move there as I do not want to be that far away from my children.
But that bond with Uluru & the Aboriginals is so strong and runs so deep, that it actually effing hurts like a huge gaping wound. Not a wound of despair and negative stuff, difficult to explain. More like a deep love that will never be fulfilled. It is sweet, it is wonderful, yet painful at the same time.
Maybe you understand if you have roots elsewhere that feel like home?
Old 15-07-2020, 01:54 AM
Ascender
this is a devastating thread title --
- Living in the wrong place & no friends -- is definitely not the way to live
it really sucks - it's one of the worst things you can do to yourself
Old 15-07-2020, 09:35 PM
Suspended

Love comes from God.. and when you are in love you can see heaven.
Old 16-07-2020, 12:57 PM
Master
I have lived in Beloit Wisconsin for 26 years of my life. the population as of 2020 is 37,336 so far. I don't know how to drive or have a license so I'm limited to just taking the city bus for transportation needs. I don't hang out with my peer group with other mid-twenty year old's or go to the places where they are located at.
Old 17-07-2020, 12:30 AM
Newbie ;)

Thumbs up Are you paying attention?

"So my entire adult life I've been living where I don't feel I belong, don't fit it, don't resonate with people."

If you can feel THAT sensation so strongly then it stands to reason you must feel pulled towards some other place. Where is it and why haven't you gone?
Old 20-07-2020, 03:48 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumen50
"So my entire adult life I've been living where I don't feel I belong, don't fit it, don't resonate with people."

If you can feel THAT sensation so strongly then it stands to reason you must feel pulled towards some other place. Where is it and why haven't you gone?
where is it - that's the question and thats the answer to why I haven't gone - because I don't know where it is -

- I have thought I knew and I was right and wrong at the same time - so that obviously wasn't THE where -

where is this perfect place ? -

I found the perfect place - but it was like living in a refrigerator - cold sweats all the time --- so it wasn't perfect after all

not a very comfortable place to be - hard to get along with nature there - I feel I don't belong there either

where is this perfect place ?
Old 20-07-2020, 05:05 PM
Master

Having moved approximately 35 times all over the United States, I can say there are times where i moved to where I had friends, fit in and was happy, and I've lived where I was alone, and felt different than those around me.

It's important to do research on where you are moving.

What is the average income?
What is the weather like?
What is the percentage of different ethnic groups?
If you have kids, what are the schools like?
And very importantly, what are the political views of those in the neighborhood?

Furthermore, call the schools and talk to them. Ask questions about their education system.

Call the Chamber of Commerce or whatever business directory you have in the area. They are a very resourceful.

Subscribe to their local newspaper for at least a month. You can see what the employment is like, what civil activities, crime rates, and social groups/clubs they have as well as local news.

Do they have any community centers for holiday events for residents?
Tourist attractions?
Public pools (for the kiddos)?

All of this will teach you how progressive or asleep they are.