Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 05-01-2016, 10:10 PM
55Degrees

Wildwood Tarot Study Group

Anyone with this deck wanting to join me in studying it's complexity?

Quite different from RWS and very focused on the Pagan Wheel of the Year, I need as much input as possible.

I don't know yet if it will be a card by card study or just general input, we'll just go with the
flow
Anyone wanting to participate post below and we'll sort something out.
Old 05-01-2016, 10:39 PM
Knower
Me me!! I want in!
Old 05-01-2016, 10:54 PM
55Degrees

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverSpice
Me me!! I want in!

Haha ok, I'll give it 24 hours to see if anyone else wants to join up.

Any ideas what you want to focus on first?
Old 05-01-2016, 11:54 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pisces_Moon
Haha ok, I'll give it 24 hours to see if anyone else wants to join up.

Any ideas what you want to focus on first?

The Wheel; I could use a little help/interaction with that

...I'd give it at least 48 hours ...maybe even an extra day beyond that ...things can be slow around here sometimes
Old 09-01-2016, 01:04 AM
Knower
really ...no one?
Old 09-01-2016, 02:01 AM
55Degrees

Looks like it's just us then.
Old 10-01-2016, 03:47 PM
Knower
Well ...it's a start! How does this work? We discuss our insights (or lack of tee he)? Hopefully others will join and we can gain a broader scope ...anyway, I am struggling to understand the Wheel of The Year, like how do I use it & how does it help me? I don't have a strong Pagan background ...
Old 10-01-2016, 05:42 PM
55Degrees

Depending on which hemisphere you're in the dates may vary. I live in the northern hemisphere so anyone in the southern hemisphere needs change the dates by 6 months.
Old 10-01-2016, 06:46 PM
Knower
I'm in the US
Old 10-01-2016, 07:59 PM
55Degrees

Haha that makes it a touch easier then as we're both working within the same dates.

I don't know how much you have looked into the Wheel of the year (I'll just refer to it as the Wheel).
Many pagan cultures do not see time as linear but as a constant cycle of birth, death and re-birth.

Here is a good starter for the basics http://spheresoflight.com.au/index.p...sabbat#samhain although ironically it is set for the southern hemisphere but also has the alternative dates that we would use. It's a good resource for explaining how the Wheel works.

Any questions just ask. I used the analogy of plant life to get my head around it. You may start to see as well how the order of the Majors in Wildwood start to make sense, but can't understand why they've been numbered in the traditional RWS style.