Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 01-01-2016, 01:54 AM
55Degrees

Happy New Year.

Happy 2016 everyone, here's hoping it is everything you hope for, and better. Let's kick some real positive vibes into this year and co-create the lives we desire.

I've just done my first daily draw for this year (we're already into 2016 in the UK) and my cards were;

Today's energy is - The Star
Because - The Chariot.

I'm ready to take on whatever the next 12 months throws my way like a boss.

Share your draws here and let's see how we can make this year amazing.

(And no, I haven't been drinking, I'm just ready to rock my half century).
Old 01-01-2016, 05:26 AM
Master
Thanks Pisces Moon! I'm a bit late to do a draw 'cause it's 4 o'clock in the afternoon here (I don't usually do daily draws).

Wishing you the very best and lots of positive vibes sound good to me - especially after the year that's just been.
Old 01-01-2016, 05:58 AM
Master

I'm too chicken to draw cards for myself right now, because of my fear of the future thing/tendency to catastrophise It's okay at the moment and I feel like that's good enough

Happy New Year all! <3 Will post here again if I de-chicken later.
Old 01-01-2016, 10:38 AM
Master

I said "what does 2016 hold for me"

RWS and got the Queen of cups.

Very happy with that!!
Old 01-01-2016, 04:43 PM
Knower
My hubby and I both drew a card last night - our intention was - insight to the year ahead - I have The Wildwood deck

I drew The Guardian (The Devil in RW) - I was perplexed at first so went to bed pondering it.

I went for a woods walk this morning and asked The Guardian to walk with me ... ‘he’ reminded me he always does ...he reminded me that although the path unknown may be scary at first – I have never traveled that path to regret. Does The Guardian look fierce? Yes! I am reminded of the words of Thumper,(from Bambi) “...if you’re scared, just be scarier than whatever is scaring you”.
The Guardian – my guardian – pushes me to explore every aspect of my life and my psyche. The Guardian is a part of me that I can rely on when I need inner strength as I go through the changes and challenges of (The Wildwood) life.
I am in fact contemplating changes in my life ...this new year will likely usher in many things and changes are inevitable ...yes I have been scared at times. I also question the teachings of my childhood (I always have really) and delve deeper into metaphysics ...the Guardian tells me to go ...find the answers and be rewarded for that brave journey ...the harder the trek the more beautiful the view!
The Guardian is nothing to fear ...of course this is my guardian, I cannot say for yours. I think the drawing of The Guardian was very timely for me ...giving me courage and resolve for the coming year.

My hubby drew The Wanderer (The Fool in RW)

This coming year no doubt has major changes ...my hubby is anxious - VERY anxious to move on to the next phase of life ...selling our home and switching gears to a simpler and more frugal lifestyle - more secluded with more adventure; most certainly the Wanderer portrays this ...I am not sure if this card is saying - slow down and think carefully or if it is beckoning the journey to begin or perhaps both ...saying go ahead, cross that rainbow but watch your step...

It's very cool that we both drew Major cards to usher in the New Year
Old 01-01-2016, 05:15 PM
55Degrees

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverSpice
My hubby drew The Wanderer (The Fool in RW)

This coming year no doubt has major changes ...my hubby is anxious - VERY anxious to move on to the next phase of life ...selling our home and switching gears to a simpler and more frugal lifestyle - more secluded with more adventure; most certainly the Wanderer portrays this ...I am not sure if this card is saying - slow down and think carefully or if it is beckoning the journey to begin or perhaps both ...saying go ahead, cross that rainbow but watch your step...

It's very cool that we both drew Major cards to usher in the New Year

I'd say it's telling him to step out and just trust in the journey. Crossing over the rainbow needs decisive, focussed steps, hesitate and that rainbow may disappear (as they only appear under specific conditions).
Old 02-01-2016, 08:59 PM
Seeker

I just did a single card for 2016

I drew the Queen of Wands

I've been drawing that card quite a bit in my other readings.
Old 02-01-2016, 10:56 PM
55Degrees

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluebird13
I just did a single card for 2016

I drew the Queen of Wands

I've been drawing that card quite a bit in my other readings.

It seems like there is definitely a strong message there for you and quite a positive one too. The Queen of Wands is a lovely card to pull.
Old 03-01-2016, 01:49 PM
Guide

Happy New Year!

I pulled the Queen of Swords, first card, 2016. (Steampunk)
Second card- Knight of Wands

Interesting, to say the least, and still pondering here...
Old 03-01-2016, 02:00 PM
Master

Three queens!!!! Cups, wands and swords.