Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 15-09-2014, 03:01 PM
Master
Just about anything can be made into a sammie...case in point is I love spaghetti sammies, I heat up left over spaghetti put it on 2 slices of bread, I prefer italian white but any will work, a little extra sause and romano and there ya go a spaghetti sammie!!

I've never had fish fingers but I love chicken fingers with either lots of ketchup or honey mustard!! Yum!! On 2 slices of bread with cheese melted on it yum!! Or peanut butter and bacon (I usually use turkey bacon but real bacon would work just fine ).

I also love putting chips on my sammies, anything to make it crunchy and add extra flavor! Tuna salad with sweet relish or cranberrys on cinnimon raisin bread, who'd have thought but its delish!!

It isn't about karma. It is about love. Love is beyond karma. Karma can be very easily neutralized with Love.

I don't share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds that think differently.

I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they're not alone.

"Good bits of wisdom Elfay the future isn't carved in stone, it is a book waiting to be written." - Adrienne
Old 15-09-2014, 03:02 PM
Hmm... peanut butter and bacon...I have those...and CREAM cheese!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 15-09-2014, 03:09 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Peanut butter and butter on a perfectly toasted, hot English muffin
With CREAM Cheese, omg.

that must be the low fat version, LOL !

I know someone who eats peanut butter and mayonnaise sandwiches I never could understand that combination !

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 15-09-2014, 03:24 PM
Master
My dad was a huge sardine and raw onion sammie lover and my older brother use to eat mayo and raw onion sammies!! To me that's gross and you'll need a bottle of good mouthwash!!

Not sure which company it was but, someone makes a really good peanut butter with bananas and granola yum!! I actually ate the entire jar with no bread!! Some did make it to a few slices of bread!! I'm a huge peanut butter hawk, I can and will eat an entire jar... sometimes on bread. Or crackers. I've even put peanut butter on tortilla chips!! Don't laugh its good!! Mmmm maybe next time ill make a peanut butter sammie and put tortilla chips on it!! Or Fritos.

When I was a child my mom use to make us Fluffernutter (marshmallow and peanut butter) sammies, I'm not sure if I could eat such a conconction now... too sweet for me!! Lol yeah some of my combos are crazy and I'm saying peanut butter and marshmallow is too sweet!! And I love marshmallows too.

It isn't about karma. It is about love. Love is beyond karma. Karma can be very easily neutralized with Love.

I don't share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds that think differently.

I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they're not alone.

"Good bits of wisdom Elfay the future isn't carved in stone, it is a book waiting to be written." - Adrienne
Old 15-09-2014, 03:29 PM
Sardines?
With a nice Stilton and blue cheese and dijon, diced sweet onions...a fine sammie...not my fave, tho.

I would try it next time with crunchy potato chips, tho!

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 15-09-2014, 03:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrienne
that must be the low fat version, LOL !

I know someone who eats peanut butter and mayonnaise sandwiches I never could understand that combination !
Huh? Mayo and pb?
I will taste a quarter of an inch of both and see...I'm open.
My mo is to understand!!

Now, ask me the last time I even had an Eng muffin in my house!
However, it is still my fave and would ask for it on death row
when fat made no difference!!

Old 15-09-2014, 05:58 PM
Deactivated Account

from English muffins to death row last meal requests !

Expect Miracles !

Old 15-09-2014, 07:34 PM
Tsuga

Maybe next week after Miss Hepburn has been to the chair we can all have sandwiches, served up with some fava beans and a nice chianti.

H
Old 15-09-2014, 07:40 PM
Deactivated Account

oh my thistle !! LOL

can I have 2 glasses of the chianti please ? one in honor of Miss H ......

Expect Miracles !

Old 15-09-2014, 11:40 PM
Raven Poet

lightly toasted WW bread; fresh English cucumbers sliced (I didn't know cucumbers could even talk, much less what language they speak in); and Philly cream cheese. Mmmm - a samwidge that tastes like summertime!