Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 27-10-2020, 11:03 PM
Master

Paralel realities

In this last months I had quite a few very surreal dream in which I could observe the so called paralel realities.

From my direct experience, I believe these paralel realities, including ours, are reflections of all the choices we could ever make and all the experiences we could ever have in this life. The flow of the events, there, is very similar with the flow of the events here, except that the things, the people and situations you are in may not be the same.

Few days ago I had a similar experience, I could see through the eyes of another version of myself a moment from a paralel reality. In this paralel reality, I was with my father and my mother, taking a walk through our near by forest, then I noticed a strange town and some strange people, this town does not exist and these people neither. So I asked myself how could this be, the details were surreal, ultra high definition. I looked at the surroundings and I could not understand where I am.

I woke up, this dream made no sense but I spent a good time still in the bed contemplating at this so vivid experience.

Guess what, my mother came and said, let's go and visit our near by forest, just like in my dream... At this point it all made sense.. Of course, that strange town does not exist in this reality, neither the people.

I had a very strange feeling, as if I was reliving the same event twice. The same feeling appeared when I had yet another similar experience, I kept telling to myself that I saw this, I already lived this.
Old 30-10-2020, 01:18 PM
Master
I have had some experiences like what you mentioned.

In two cases, I went and bought topographical maps to try to 're-find' the places.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 30-10-2020, 04:37 PM
Suspended
Master
It was either a dream ThatMan - or trance teleportation you 'were shown' - I did one this year, I went back in time 30 yrs... 3 venues I went to, 2 of them I knew... I was awake 100% - and I could walk and many people were there, some were Guides imo they knew me - I told one I trance teleported here and she knew, and another guide I passed in a pub with lots of other people in, but she knew me and smiled, and as I passed her I put my hand on her shoulder and felt the warmth of her shoulder...
Old 31-10-2020, 12:45 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
In this last months I had quite a few very surreal dream in which I could observe the so called paralel realities.

From my direct experience, I believe these paralel realities, including ours, are reflections of all the choices we could ever make and all the experiences we could ever have in this life. The flow of the events, there, is very similar with the flow of the events here, except that the things, the people and situations you are in may not be the same.
This is a lucid dream not an Astral Projection.

In my experience from jumping parallel realities, all possible alternatives occur. The split points are not limited to our (or any being's) choices.

Depending on how long ago in time the branch occurred from one's current branch, more or less determines haw many differences there are.