Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 26-10-2020, 01:33 AM
Seeker

I need an advice with a complicated situation

How do I start...
There is a person that works for my grandmother, but... I have trouble trusting her because she has done stuff that make me doubt her.
First, she earns a lot of money (my grandma gives her way a lot of money) and she also manages my grandma's finances, but she is a nurse (or she calls herself one, because she doesn't have studies about nursing). She has taken control all over my grandma's house.
She hasn't done more, but... well, okay, she's talked bad about my family members before behind their back, in front of my grandma, and my grandma believes all she says. (We've contacted lawyers, we've done a lot, but... that's another situation and I don't want to discuss it.)
My grandma thinks of her as if she was someone incredible, super smart and such a good and great person. She always talks about her, all the time.
Once, she gave me lots of scarves (the nurse), and I was so happy and I loved the scarves. And that nurse gave scarves to my uncle as well, but my uncle knows a person that is like a medium (I am not sure) and that medium said "please get rid of that!"
So... he told us about what happened and... I got rid of all those beautiful scarves.
The nurse gave me new scarves 'for my birthday'. I don't want to sound like a jerk, and before making any assumption, I only wonder whether is it possible to make witchcraft to objects (the scarves maybe). I'm not assuming it, I am only questioning the reason behind those gifts. It could only be because she wants to pretend in front of my grandma that she is very considerate and nice with me, y'know...
I honestly don't feel comfortale wearing those scarves, but my grandma will get mad if I don't wear them.
(It's not like I completely believe witchcraft exists, but I dont want to wear something with a questionable intention behind it).
Is there a 'way' I could clear ""negativity"" from an object? Like to take away the 'bad energy' from it?
Please don't laugh :(

Last edited by GhostTown : 26-10-2020 at 02:14 AM.
Old 26-10-2020, 02:20 AM
Master
You have to get other people, preferably your parents, uncles, aunts, or other relatives to see what you see, and suspect about this nurse. If you get people on your side it will be a lot easier than going about this alone. The family has the power, and responsibility, to get involved with and elderly family member who may be a victim of abuse. Most likely people are going to ask you to provide proof, or evidence.
Old 26-10-2020, 02:36 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starman
You have to get other people, preferably your parents, uncles, aunts, or other relatives to see what you see, and suspect about this nurse. If you get people on your side it will be a lot easier than going about this alone. The family has the power, and responsibility, to get involved with and elderly family member who may be a victim of abuse. Most likely people are going to ask you to provide proof, or evidence.
Thank you, I will.
Old 26-10-2020, 03:01 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostTown
How do I start...
There is a person that works for my grandmother, but... I have trouble trusting her because she has done stuff that make me doubt her.
First, she earns a lot of money (my grandma gives her way a lot of money) and she also manages my grandma's finances, but she is a nurse (or she calls herself one, because she doesn't have studies about nursing). She has taken control all over my grandma's house.
She hasn't done more, but... well, okay, she's talked bad about my family members before behind their back, in front of my grandma, and my grandma believes all she says. (We've contacted lawyers, we've done a lot, but... that's another situation and I don't want to discuss it.)
My grandma thinks of her as if she was someone incredible, super smart and such a good and great person. She always talks about her, all the time.
Once, she gave me lots of scarves (the nurse), and I was so happy and I loved the scarves. And that nurse gave scarves to my uncle as well, but my uncle knows a person that is like a medium (I am not sure) and that medium said "please get rid of that!"
So... he told us about what happened and... I got rid of all those beautiful scarves.
The nurse gave me new scarves 'for my birthday'. I don't want to sound like a jerk, and before making any assumption, I only wonder whether is it possible to make witchcraft to objects (the scarves maybe). I'm not assuming it, I am only questioning the reason behind those gifts. It could only be because she wants to pretend in front of my grandma that she is very considerate and nice with me, y'know...
I honestly don't feel comfortale wearing those scarves, but my grandma will get mad if I don't wear them.
(It's not like I completely believe witchcraft exists, but I dont want to wear something with a questionable intention behind it).
Is there a 'way' I could clear ""negativity"" from an object? Like to take away the 'bad energy' from it?
Please don't laugh :(

Get rid of the scarves and then go buy some brand new ones and wear the new scarves. This way, everybody is happy.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 26-10-2020, 07:02 PM
Lorelyen

If you have lawyers involved, record all the evidence you can: dates, times, events, what people are saying or demanding, gifts. Try to keep it to reportage, like, not your feelings about things. If you have a suspicion though, note that with the cause of your suspicion.
It looks like there's a bit of inveigling in process. Be sure your gran has written a will and keep a check if she changes it. Be aware of the "soundness of mind" issue. Your gran might be perfectly sound of mind but it's too easy for an interloper to allege otherwise. Be ready to ask a doctor's opinion and make sure you're there to hear it. If it comes to this, see if you can get the opinion in writing.

Witchcraft is witchcraft but unless the nurse is a witch herself I doubt she'd go to the trouble of having someone cast spells. Could be if she's friends with one but why should she? Hard to imagine a real nurse getting involved with such stuff (not impossible of course) if she's a carer. Have you questioned her credentials? Wherever you live there must be some kind of "college" or professional Nursing body that issues practising certificates. If you can't, your lawyers may be able to ask where she's registered.

Good luck.
Old 26-10-2020, 08:39 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
If you have lawyers involved, record all the evidence you can: dates, times, events, what people are saying or demanding, gifts. Try to keep it to reportage, like, not your feelings about things. If you have a suspicion though, note that with the cause of your suspicion.
It looks like there's a bit of inveigling in process. Be sure your gran has written a will and keep a check if she changes it. Be aware of the "soundness of mind" issue. Your gran might be perfectly sound of mind but it's too easy for an interloper to allege otherwise. Be ready to ask a doctor's opinion and make sure you're there to hear it. If it comes to this, see if you can get the opinion in writing.

Witchcraft is witchcraft but unless the nurse is a witch herself I doubt she'd go to the trouble of having someone cast spells. Could be if she's friends with one but why should she? Hard to imagine a real nurse getting involved with such stuff (not impossible of course) if she's a carer. Have you questioned her credentials? Wherever you live there must be some kind of "college" or professional Nursing body that issues practising certificates. If you can't, your lawyers may be able to ask where she's registered.

Good luck.
Thank you for your reply.
She isn't a certified nurse, she doesn't even have a university title. She even argues with doctors of what's best for my grandma. Once my mother told her: "How can you contradict a doctor's opinion if you aren't even a nurse?"
And my grandma heard that, and now she doesn't want to talk to my mother anymore neither see her because "she was so rude towards the nurse".
And once, the nurse told my grandma: "I am not leaving unless you tell me to leave. No one in your family is going to force me."
And my grandma was like "wow you're so right".
My grandma loves her and is, I would dare to say, 'obsessed' with her. Everytime I call her, she talks about how great that woman is....
Old 26-10-2020, 09:57 PM
You got very good advice from everyone!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 27-10-2020, 02:04 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
is it possible for anyone in your family to move in with your grandma or move your grandma to move in with any of you guys? that you will help her with what ever it now is that this nurse does? trying to pass as a nurse without the proper education is illegal where I come from and one should lay down the law on that, could be your grandma pays her way too much? sounds to me as the "nurse" has replaced one of you guys, so if one of you get in there or her to you, best if she could move with any of you for her and you guys to get a break from this "nurse" alltogether. If she is oldfashioned and shy about perhaps needing help, intimate, showers etc, best to have a female family member to care for that?
I would not accept a gift from her, this is too a manipulate and wrong way of her to erase the line between her being employed as a "nurse" and her having a private relationship with you. Of course for christmas etc under normal circumstances one would have showed appreciation as a relative to give a nurse a gift, if that is one thought that person did a good job. I would be totally honest with my grandma about that there is a line between work and private life and for that reason I would not accept any gift and for her to not take it personal, that the "Nurse" should give it to a family or a friend instead, maybe? I would get rid of all those scarfs, would not like wearing them no matter how pretty they are. I would too tell the grandma how deeply hurt I, or we, am that she accepts "the nurse" to talk to her family like that, that it is not OK, that "nurse" is really testing the waters... If it is possible to get the grandma to stay with any of you then she will be nostalgic and without the impact from the nurse be able to relax and not be so manipulated?
Thank you for your advice. My grandma doesn't want anyone to live with her tho, she likes her autonomy and will never accept anyone live with her. We visit her often, she lives like 5 min from us.
Old 27-10-2020, 02:40 AM
ant

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostTown
Once, she gave me lots of scarves (the nurse), and I was so happy and I loved the scarves.

And that nurse gave scarves to my uncle as well, but my uncle knows a person that is like a medium (I am not sure) and that medium said "please get rid of that!"

Good example of negative suggestion projection right here.

From loving the scarves,to disliking the scarves,a negative projection from the uncle and so called medium.

The uncle and so called medium have changed your line of thought and now projecting there untrustful,suspicious,fear based mindsets,which you've let your mind run away with.

Ps.People change and become funny when money is involved and also plant untrustful seeds.

If Grandma is well looked after and happy,isn't that all that matters on the scheme of things???
Old 27-10-2020, 04:40 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ant
Good example of negative suggestion projection right here.

From loving the scarves,to disliking the scarves,a negative projection from the uncle and so called medium.

The uncle and so called medium have changed your line of thought and now projecting there untrustful,suspicious,fear based mindsets,which you've let your mind run away with.

Ps.People change and become funny when money is involved and also plant untrustful seeds.

If Grandma is well looked after and happy,isn't that all that matters on the scheme of things???
you're back :p