Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 20-10-2020, 08:48 PM
Master
Both of my parents are Capricorns with my dad born on Jan 15th and my mom born Jan 18th

Me??? I'm an Aquarius born on Jan 23rd with my moon in Virgo.....

My parents split up when I was 18 months old so my time with my dad was a few times per year...mostly during hunting season....

Mom was a bit disconnected from being a mother and fairly serf-center...she still is!

Dad was and is your archetypal Texas oilman billionaire....think JR Ewing!

Before dad got old he was a hard drinking, hard womanizing , hardcore businessman....not particularly warm and fuzzy but he did instill in me an entrepreneurial spirit and led me to great success as a businessman in my own right.

When very young...I was fortunate to be raised by my maternal grandmother....an Aries.....as a teenager I was befriended by a friends dad who taught me what really being a father was all about.....as a grown man he and I are still life long friends.....he is a Cancer and 88 years old now and lately I've started wondering how much longer I'll have him around.

Maybe we're all here because we ain't all there????

If you're lucky enough to have been born in TEXAS....you're lucky enough!
Old 21-10-2020, 09:29 PM
Master
I wish I was a Leo my Mom is Sagittarius and my Dad is a Aries. I hate my Virgo sun sign energy I'm socially awkward , shy, and tend to not be comfortable in my own skin. My rising sign is a Aries although some website calculated that my raising was a Libra. and my moon is a Pisces.

My older brother is a Taurus and my younger sister is a Libra.
Old 22-10-2020, 01:40 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlsearching
I wish I was a Leo my Mom is Sagittarius and my Dad is a Aries. I hate my Virgo sun sign energy I'm socially awkward , shy, and tend to not be comfortable in my own skin. My rising sign is a Aries although some website calculated that my raising was a Libra. and my moon is a Pisces.

My older brother is a Taurus and my younger sister is a Libra.

Girlsearching - I guess I should label this post - woman found LOL. I am a virgo, have been most of my life. Don't know anything about rising suns or moons, but I do know a heck of a lot about being a virgo. Things I didn't learn to deal with until much much later in life (most of what you said - catatonic shyness almost, terribly socially awkward, didn't want anyone to notice me, wanted to be the wallflower ) but was born with this incredible beauty that made people be drawn to me - which was quite horrifying, so I learned how to be invisible, pretty much.

So I'm hear to help you learn to deal with them.

First off, and sorry if this thread took a turn LOL, facing your fears is a big one. I got really really good at not being noticed, until I had to give a meeting in a room full of people. Not for sissies. The first time was terrible, I got my first panic attack (only had a few btw, so no worries). It felt like I was dying - my heart racing, my throat dry, my voice shaking, but I had to do it, and do it I did. And then I had to do it again, and I did it again, with a little less panic, then again and again, and after awhile, I loved giving meetings!! Who knew? Also I found out that excitement feels a lot like fear.

So I faced that fear because I was made to and came out the other side. Facing fears will be your friend. It is so hard, but you just have to do it, and people understand, they really do. Also it is pretty universal, to have a fear of public speaking. But for us virgos, it is torture at first.

As far as being shy and socially awkward, my husband told me over and over most of my life, they can't eat you. But that is how it felt. And nothing he could say helped that.

When I had kids and had to face down the teacher or the principal, I did it for my kid and I was their advocate. I didn't care what they thought, this was for my kid. So I learned how to be brave for my kids, and I taught my kids how to be brave when they were little so they didn't have this problem.

So life will help you, it will bring things to you that you don't really want to face, but you get to face it anyway. I say practice. Practice that thing you are afraid of, until you are not afraid of it anymore.

As I got older, it got better, but was still there, underneath lurking.

Here are two things that helped me. Life will change you, but here's what helped. It a bit woo woo, so I'm apologizing in advance.

A book called Soul Love, by Sanaya Roman, who channels Orin, a Being of Light who is simply love. There is a meditation in the first chapter - how to meet your "selves". I did fearful self first, because - yeah. I would read a sentence, then put the book down, and visualize that sentence, then read another sentence, then visualize that, etc. Each one took about an hour and you have to not be disturbed. After I did a few of those, and they were spaced in time about a month or so apart, I felt whole for the first time in my life. Highly recommend. I never finished the book, not sure why.

A challenge from a channeled book - Seth Speaks. Somewhere in there he challenged me to try these out for one week - to tell myself this first thing in the morning, and do each separately (separate weeks). And see what happens when you do, what syncronicities pop out at you, what thoughts you have.

#1 - I live in a Safe Universe
#2 - It never matters what anyone else thinks, it only matters what I think

If you can practice believing those (and you won't at first) your world will change.

Hope this helps
Old 22-10-2020, 01:49 AM
Master

Oh, and I forgot - you have to learn to love yourself. Who knew we had to learn that right? Look yourself in the mirror every morning and say out loud to yourself, I Love You. You might be shocked to find out you don't believe yourself. But do it anyway, every morning, until you do.
Old 22-10-2020, 03:28 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nameless
Girlsearching - I guess I should label this post - woman found LOL. I am a virgo, have been most of my life. Don't know anything about rising suns or moons, but I do know a heck of a lot about being a virgo. Things I didn't learn to deal with until much much later in life (most of what you said - catatonic shyness almost, terribly socially awkward, didn't want anyone to notice me, wanted to be the wallflower ) but was born with this incredible beauty that made people be drawn to me - which was quite horrifying, so I learned how to be invisible, pretty much.

So I'm hear to help you learn to deal with them.

First off, and sorry if this thread took a turn LOL, facing your fears is a big one. I got really really good at not being noticed, until I had to give a meeting in a room full of people. Not for sissies. The first time was terrible, I got my first panic attack (only had a few btw, so no worries). It felt like I was dying - my heart racing, my throat dry, my voice shaking, but I had to do it, and do it I did. And then I had to do it again, and I did it again, with a little less panic, then again and again, and after awhile, I loved giving meetings!! Who knew? Also I found out that excitement feels a lot like fear.

So I faced that fear because I was made to and came out the other side. Facing fears will be your friend. It is so hard, but you just have to do it, and people understand, they really do. Also it is pretty universal, to have a fear of public speaking. But for us virgos, it is torture at first.

As far as being shy and socially awkward, my husband told me over and over most of my life, they can't eat you. But that is how it felt. And nothing he could say helped that.

When I had kids and had to face down the teacher or the principal, I did it for my kid and I was their advocate. I didn't care what they thought, this was for my kid. So I learned how to be brave for my kids, and I taught my kids how to be brave when they were little so they didn't have this problem.

So life will help you, it will bring things to you that you don't really want to face, but you get to face it anyway. I say practice. Practice that thing you are afraid of, until you are not afraid of it anymore.

As I got older, it got better, but was still there, underneath lurking.

Here are two things that helped me. Life will change you, but here's what helped. It a bit woo woo, so I'm apologizing in advance.

A book called Soul Love, by Sanaya Roman, who channels Orin, a Being of Light who is simply love. There is a meditation in the first chapter - how to meet your "selves". I did fearful self first, because - yeah. I would read a sentence, then put the book down, and visualize that sentence, then read another sentence, then visualize that, etc. Each one took about an hour and you have to not be disturbed. After I did a few of those, and they were spaced in time about a month or so apart, I felt whole for the first time in my life. Highly recommend. I never finished the book, not sure why.

A challenge from a channeled book - Seth Speaks. Somewhere in there he challenged me to try these out for one week - to tell myself this first thing in the morning, and do each separately (separate weeks). And see what happens when you do, what syncronicities pop out at you, what thoughts you have.

#1 - I live in a Safe Universe
#2 - It never matters what anyone else thinks, it only matters what I think

If you can practice believing those (and you won't at first) your world will change.

Hope this helps
Thank you Nameless your advice dose help. The rising sign is a person's social personality the outward appearance, the moon sign is the emotions, fears , and desires it is your inner self .
Old 22-10-2020, 06:28 PM
Master
I was literally just about to post a thread about this well something similar I just found so many similarities in the charts of me my family and my husband and his family.

I'm sun in Aquarius moon in Cancer
My husband is sun in Sagittarius moon in Cancer
My dad is sun in Sagittarius moon in Cancer
His mom is sun in Cancer moon in Aquarius

My mom is a leo sun, cancer moon. His dad is a leo sun as well as his step mother. My dad's ex-wife also has the same birthday as my mom...

We have two little boys, our older son is Leo sun, Aquarius moon...

Our other little guy is pisces sun and capricorn moon...

I had 2 fire signs as parents but they both have Cancer moons, they're loving and chill and always taught me to stand up for what's right and to be kind and accept people for who they are.

I love that between my two sons the 4 elements are represented leo/aquarius and pisces/capricorn

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Old 29-10-2020, 07:01 PM
Pathfinder

Dad Pisces/Scorpio, mom Taurus/Cancer, I'm Aries/Aquarius. They were together since 12, both same age. In marriage for 42 years (got married at 23)

Always better got along with dad even if he never could shut up. I love my mom but we have nothing in common. As a woman i think there is no less interesting one than Taurus for me as an Aries. Their whole existence is food&remote and they are soooo slow at everything...irritating.
Old 29-10-2020, 08:06 PM
Master

MY parents should not have been parents hahaha

But I love them.

Both Gemini... I have no idea what that really means, I reckon some Gemini's would make great parents but mine were not emotionally equipped to have children. I find Gemini's quite emotionally alien-like at times. As though they annalyse their emotions rather then feel them, my emotions as a child were always analysed particularly by my Father.

I would have preferred more nurturing parents who could model good emotional health to me but then... I would not be me if it was different.
Old 30-10-2020, 03:23 AM
Master
Having two Fire signs as parents isn't a picnic at the park . I have Sagittarius Mom and Aries Dad I just wish that I was not a September born Virgo I'd rather much have liked to be in Agust born one instead or a Leo being born at the beginning of august or a Pisces.

Last edited by girlsearching : 30-10-2020 at 10:34 AM.
Old 31-10-2020, 04:22 AM
Master
I think having a water sign as a son is no picnic in the park. If my parents were deeply into astrology they'd be like, "oh no, lets not have another water sign again." lol