Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 02-09-2020, 10:09 PM
Newbie ;)

Help reaching dual vision

Hello everybody,

So I started feeling the vibrations quite heavily. I can induce them pretty easily now. After reading several books, I actually found a tutorial on youtube which was much helpful (It said to visualize falling, or being in an elevator that starts descending). I get into a heavy trance like this and the vibrations get more intense.

I have tried to exit from there (using rope technique, trying to roll over etc.) with no positive result. After doing more reading I seem to realize that dual vision must be achieved (where you actually see through your closed eyelids) before you even try to exit. Is this correct? Is there a form of meditation that you would recommend to use to get there?

As far as breathing goes I breath in through my nose and out through my mouth (I get the best results this way), I inhale for 5 seconds, hold for 5, exhale for 5.

Any advice please? Also, if I may sneak in another question, I do quite well with excitement and fear but I notice, I am not afraid of exiting my body. I am afraid of exiting and meeting entities right off the bat, I'm afraid that might make me scared and I know that facilitates bad encounters. Some books make it sound like it's really crowded and interactive out there, while others don't. Anyways, this is where I'm at, anything helps and everything is appreciated. Thank you kindly.
Old 02-09-2020, 10:54 PM
Experiencer
Hello,

Well the bad of the baddest entities are always going to be stuck in the physical dimension as the best trainning ground to them until they change & become good! It's like the pefect trainning ground for them

The more angelic and nicer beings are always going to be on less dense dimensions.

But in the other hand is also true that your own subconscious fear can manifest on this less dense dimensions, on it's own appropiate forms - But this are all just pure smoke (not conscious)

Please try to do the opposite of fear, imagine & expect the most loving, caring, support & friendly co-operative beings are going to help you out happily. But you must be open to it! and ask for it!

I didn't need dual vision at all to have successful OBE seperations, so it's not correct or necessary.

I need more info to help you

1 - How much days have you consistenly practiced?

2 - What was your strategy in full details?
Old 02-09-2020, 11:35 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank you for the detailed response. That is so kind of you to help me!

I have practiced consistently for two weeks but have been meditating for five years.

I started out looking at a spot on the ceiling and wondering about touching it and felt the vibrations. It happened spontaneously, I had read Monroe's book some time ago and I thought I would try to project next.

I did more reading. While I was experiencing vibrations I would try the rope method. Then I got to another phase where the vibrations would actually calm down and I would feel very relaxed and try to pull my body out then.

I then tried visualizing picking up an object in my room, rolling out, stretching out. I really didn't want to do this at night because I am a little fearful, but I read somewhere that it is more effective to do this after you wake up during a REM cycle, I tried that an the vibrations were stronger. I kinda "cycled" through the methods, but achieved no success yet.
Old 03-09-2020, 08:43 AM
Experiencer
The very first one is the hardest one. For me it took me over 1 month at first!

Keep doing it, I can tell you it's very real and is going to change your life for the better! The best thing about, is that you don't have to believe it... Is all about the right mechanics about how to do it.

With the indirect method, there is no need to actually feel vibrations.
You must have to practice it on the weekends, because you can't use an alarm in order to have success. https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...d.php?t=136762

I have read the 3 books Monroe too.

I remember my very first time I did an OBE with the Direct method (to wake up at 4:00, and do the meditation for over 1Hour)

My body axis was facing north.

I was over 1 Hour there looking at the blackness, very bored, because nothing was happenning. No vibrations. No sensations. Just pure nothing of nothing.

I was very relaxed, feeling absolutely nothing, but my consciousness was very awake there "waiting" for something to happen.

And then... OUT OF THE BLUE LIKE A SURPRISE... My consciousness and mental awareness, shifted and shooted right through the wall of my bedroom directly with a sensation of separation & movement!

I felt my vision, my consciousness, my mind.. Getting out of the Physical Body into the "air" Live & Direct with the normal every day wakefulness, into my "Spiritual Body". Completely Amazing. Life changing.

I was like OH MY GOD! IS REAL! THIS IS REAL!!! But I didn't expected that, It was a good surprise... and I was not doing any separation technique at all

Then I went down to the floor, and up back again to my bedroom because I could go through any walls without problems

It was black, but I could saw a "lump" on the bed my physical body, but I was there watching that with my spiritual body of "Locale 1"

I'm going to start practicing the Direct Method again.

For my successes with it, the approach of "Do nothing, and let your higher self do the best separation technique for you" is effective - You may try it and see how does it works for you.

Cheers!
Old 03-09-2020, 05:00 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank you so much that is all extremely helpful. I wake up without an alarm so I can practice this everyday if need be. I do have a wife though and I don't think she would be happy about me setting an alarm at 6 in the morning :)

Do you think I could just drink enough water before sleep so I have to wake up around that time? Or is there a different method you would suggest?

Thanks again for all the help. This is amazing!
Old 03-09-2020, 07:21 PM
Experiencer
Test if by drinking 3 glasses of water before sleep you can naturally awake around 4AM where no interruption is going to happen.

Otherwise you really don't have any other options than putting the alarm.

It's important the 2am-4am range to wake up because you don't want to have distractions, or noises to ruin all of your efforts.

Don't forget to wear earplugs.

If you have an available couch you must have to go there to practice.
Because on that couch subconsciously you're going to be more serious, and that's what works.

It's daily practice that requires hard work, persistance and discipline.

One must be really determined to get success.

After doing the first one, then it will get easier and easier.

If you are truly serious within 30 days you will have the first one, but as I said, It's going to be hard work.

At 4am you will have to battle against those "I dont feel to do this right now" , and win over them without exception every single day.

Then to do the practice for over 1 hour with high determination.

So be mentalized about it, but it's going to be worth it.

Cheers!

PS - EVEN with the Indirect method of oversleeping and catching a "natural awakenning" to do then a "motion based technique"...

There IS a direct correlation between having a mindset of "high determination to be success & serious about get it done TODAY"... and getting successful.

This mindset really does work. There is correlation between the times I win, and the times I can't seem to have them.
Old 03-09-2020, 09:48 PM
Newbie ;)

Thanks for all the pointers. I'll definitely try for a month.

Just to make sure I got it right:

The post you linked me to says to pretty much go back to sleep with the strong intention to have an OBE. Each time I awaken, try the 4 motion based techniques, then go back to sleep if they don't work and try again when I wake next. Is that you what you are advising I do? I'm just a little confused because you said to practice for an hour just now, and before you mentioned meditating for an hour as well (when you described your first OBE). Not sure I understand how to practice for an hour if I am not really conscious (sleeping and waking).

Thanks a ton, I'll follow you routine and let you know about my progress. It means so much to have someone to talk to and not just contradicting information on books.
Old 03-09-2020, 09:48 PM
Newbie ;)

Thanks for all the pointers. I'll definitely try for a month.

Just to make sure I got it right:

The post you linked me to says to pretty much go back to sleep with the strong intention to have an OBE. Each time I awaken, try the 4 motion based techniques, then go back to sleep if they don't work and try again when I wake next. Is that you what you are advising I do? I'm just a little confused because you said to practice for an hour just now, and before you mentioned meditating for an hour as well (when you described your first OBE). Not sure I understand how to practice for an hour if I am not really conscious (sleeping and waking).

Thanks a ton, I'll follow you routine and let you know about my progress. It means so much to have someone to talk to and not just contradicting information on books.
Old 04-09-2020, 08:07 PM
Experiencer
The Indirect Strategy: https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...d.php?t=136762

The Direct Strategy: https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...d.php?t=136969

The Indirect Strategy is for the weekends, when you can really oversleep all the morning.

Doing that everyday is not a good idea. It really creates a bad habit & sleep pattern.

Therefore only saturdays and sundays. It's extremely effective, because it works 1 / 3 times.

On the weekdays, the Direct Strategy.

Because then you can wake up normally and go to work without any problems at all.

The Direct Strategy & Indirect Strategy BOTH are hard work & dedication...and that's why most people can't & won't do it in their lives. No matter how much books or videos the read or watch. Because on the moment of truth, when they have to do it & stick with it... The effort is so weak & lazy that they quit into the first bump of the road, when things get a little hard.

It's that mindset of conquering a hard challenge, the difference between the doers and the watchers.

In all of my successes, there is a direct correlation with that type of mindset.

I NEVER got any success If I felt tired, fearful, and lazy.

That Internal Burning Desire with daily repetition is the catalyst.

I can't say it enough.

Otherwise it won't happen to anybody who is not really serious.

I realized it that correlation, and that's why I'm going FULL IN into the Direct Strategy every single day - I will provide updates week to week on that post. The good & the bad without filtrations

One interesting thing that I want to track, is that if the % of success per week go up, IF every single day without exception I always execute the Direct Strategy & get very used to it.

The first one is going to be the sweetest one. After that the next thing will be the mastery of "stablization". Otherwise the experience won't last for more than 2 minutes, If you can't stabilize, and that sucks a lot.

Because after doing all the hard work, then it only last for just 2 minutes?

I don't accept that, I want to prolong it for over 30 minutes or 1 hour at my own control.

That's super important.

You do that by stoping from moving, focusing on the details of the environment, and commanding "Control Now!" "Stabilitty Now!" - and then you go on with your adventure.

Otherwise you lose vision slowly....and bang, to your physical body.

Critically important to Stbilize it all the time during the OBE
Old 04-09-2020, 11:16 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank you for that, that is very thorough explanation. I am most grateful.

I also appreciate the encouragement. I am glad to tell you that I have been extremely diligent myself. I practiced every single day for two weeks now. This should definitely give me a solid frame to work through. I will definitely give it another month. There is something strong that is compelling me to make this effort. I don't know what it is. Even when I feel like taking a day off I keep practicing.

in regards to inducing AP directly: I first relax my whole body, I then meditate a bit, then I start to feel the vibrations. The rope method is the one that gives me the strongest "feeling" for some reason. The vibrations feel very intense and I feel a void in my stomach, almost like I'm a little nauseous. If I get tired, or the vibrations start to dissipate I may try a different method and get back to it.
From what I gather, I should make the vibrations stronger to be successful. When I do, I sometimes get pretty strong twitches in my body and it's harder to keep it relaxed. I keep reading accounts of people hearing a pop when they successfully separate or some jet engine noise, but I have heard no such noises yet. I also wonder sometimes (based on Monroe's accounts and personal experience) if the vibrations actually calm down right before separation or only get more and more intense and separation is the peak.

I hope it's ok to keep in touch and keep you updated on my progress. I believe it is the least I can do after all the help you have given me. I wish I could return the courtesy somehow but I am at such a basic level with this. Thank you for mentioning the next step by the way. I am looking forward to becoming more advanced after I am successful.